Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: SEN Melee Tourney
SEN Melee Tourney
Mar 13 2008, 2:53 pm
By: BeDazed
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 910 >

Mar 29 2008, 6:05 am ClansAreForGays Post #121

We are now.

Mar 29 2008, 5:05 pm Vi3t-X Post #122

Alright. I've decided to forget the resignation. IP wanted a real game, and no forfiets, so forget it. I may as well lose again. Anytime IP!

None.

Mar 29 2008, 9:03 pm Demented Shaman Post #123

OMG LET US FILL IN BRACKETS WITH OUR PICKS AND LETS DO A MARCH MADNESS TYPE POOL FOR THE NONPARTICIPANTS, LULZ.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 10:26 pm ClansAreForGays Post #124

Exaclty how much time do we have left?

Mar 31 2008, 3:33 am -BW-Map_God Post #125

Hopefully enough to finally get on at the same time :|.

None.

Mar 31 2008, 8:38 am BeDazed Post #126

The actual due date is past. But since you guys suck at coordinating, I am gonna wait for all the replays to come in. Until April 5th... :\ Then you are really disqualified.

None.

Mar 31 2008, 5:14 pm ClansAreForGays Post #127

We should be doing it tonight @ 11:30.

Mar 31 2008, 6:39 pm -BW-Map_God Post #128

Quote from ClansAreForGays
We should be doing it tonight @ 11:30.

For Sure! It will be nice to finally get it over with. Have all the other matches reported replays already?

Quote from BeDazed
The actual due date is past. But since you guys suck at coordinating, I am gonna wait for all the replays to come in. Until April 5th... :\ Then you are really disqualified.

Actually it takes some serious skill to coordinate anything with all of the schedule conflicts we have, we are pretty good to have figured out something that would work after 20+ messages when most people would just give up. Aren't we sending the replays to Moose (The Judge) anyway? And will the first post be updated to show second round matchups/or a bracket link after first round stuff is taken care of?

None.

Mar 31 2008, 10:04 pm BeDazed Post #129

Use a flippin messanger.

None.

Apr 1 2008, 12:20 am Moose Post #130

We live in a society.

Quote from BeDazed
You're in charge... do something about this. A round never took half this long when I was running tournaments.

Apr 1 2008, 1:58 am cheeze Post #131

Yeah they did. :P

None.

Apr 1 2008, 2:22 am Vi3t-X Post #132

Wow, site layout changed...
Anyways, IP and I should be done by tomorrow (if he's online...)

None.

Apr 1 2008, 3:42 am -BW-Map_God Post #133

Yea when you ran it was a month. We played today, series was 1-1, and then I was up in the last game, sending my army to hit his main hard and then he dropped... I saved the replay, was winning in stats and you can see from replay was about to win so I assuming it counts? I'll upload once i find that link in this thread.

Edit: We watched the replay, and he said he would post that I won game #3

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 1 2008, 3:48 am by -BW-Map_God.

None.

Apr 1 2008, 3:43 am Demented Shaman Post #134

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from BeDazed
You're in charge... do something about this. A round never took half this long when I was running tournaments.
Finish this one! Start a new one so we can start gambling on brackets!

None.

Apr 1 2008, 3:46 am AntiSleep Post #135

I say disqualify everyone that hasn't played their matches in the next 24 hours.

None.

Apr 1 2008, 3:52 am ClansAreForGays Post #136

Yeh I dropped, but he had expo adv. on me with zerg, it would have taken alot to come back.

It never would have came to that if I just kept up with my dam rallyed marines! Oh the agony. :-( :-( :-(

Apr 1 2008, 3:54 am Demented Shaman Post #137

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Yeh I dropped, but he had expo adv. on me with zerg, it would have taken alot to come back.

It never would have came to that if I just kept up with my dam rallyed marines! Oh the agony. :-( :-( :-(
Lulz, noobie.

None.

Apr 1 2008, 4:01 am -BW-Map_God Post #138

The last one I was in...SEN Crashed and it was never finished but we had like Three weeks to play games and I thought MiniMoose was running that one. I remember the guy I played cheated. And SEN crashed before I could report him... kinda sucked. Our series was 1-1 at the time. But long time ago can't even remember his name.

So where is this bracket so we can see who plays who next, and what's with all the yelling at me and clansareforgays when we are only the fourth pairing to submit our replays? Go nag the other four that aren't posting on here.

None.

Apr 1 2008, 2:12 pm Zycorax Post #139

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I don't think I will be able to play my games, so I suppose JamaL win on WO.

Apr 2 2008, 1:47 am Joshgt2 Post #140

Can the first post be updated occasionally to keep up with the changes in who wins and loses? Just a suggestion...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 910 >
  Back to forum