Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: SEN Melee Tourney
SEN Melee Tourney
Mar 13 2008, 2:53 pm
By: BeDazed
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10

Apr 29 2008, 9:48 am BeDazed Post #181

I've been thinking. bo3 is too much for people. Just a little heads up. Anyone who does not get their games done by this weekend = disqualified. I'll keep in mind that next time a tournament should open, I should make sure it's a one game elimination until finals.

None.

Apr 29 2008, 8:11 pm ClansAreForGays Post #182

LOL IM STILL IN. loop holes ftw!
Quote from JamaL
We'll play again, I just can't manage to contact him again.

Starting the whole thing over might be a good idea, getting some fresh enthusiasm..
Lies Jamal Lies! Haven't sent me a single pm!

I would give it to you if I wasn't so sure I could win given another chance.

I'll be available for the rest of today, just pm. I'll also be available tomorrow night and Thursday morning-evening.

Apr 29 2008, 8:13 pm JamaL Post #183

Quote from ClansAreForGays
LOL IM STILL IN. loop holes ftw!
Quote from JamaL
We'll play again, I just can't manage to contact him again.

Starting the whole thing over might be a good idea, getting some fresh enthusiasm..
Lies Jamal Lies! Haven't sent me a single pm!

I would give it to you if I wasn't so sure I could win given another chance.

I'll be available for the rest of today, just pm. I'll also be available tomorrow night and Thursday morning-evening.

I was talking about finding you on SC, I forgot to PM.

>> PM'd

None.

Apr 29 2008, 9:19 pm ClansAreForGays Post #184

I win 2-1

I'm so proud of myself :-(

And I can't find that other thread to post the reps in either.(it should really be linked in the first post) So here.

Attachments:
beat jamal.rep
Hits: 1 Size: 96.95kb
beat jamal 2.rep
Hits: 1 Size: 100.23kb

Apr 30 2008, 4:05 am -BW-Map_God Post #185

Well... some of us haven't played because our opponent hasn't responded at all to pm's or been on battle.net.

Bo3 is fine, one game elimination isn't much of a tournament, unless you have double elimination. Contacting people has been the main problem, once you contact someone you can always figure out a time.

None.

Apr 30 2008, 8:26 pm BeDazed Post #186

And it should also be made mandatory that they fill their profile with messanger info. -_-

None.

Apr 30 2008, 11:03 pm ClansAreForGays Post #187

Or not. Their are spam bots out there that sniff sites for that info. That's why I don't list or post mine. I keep everything secure in pms. Your battle.net account should be enough.
Then again, if you take the same precautions I do then you should be equally responsible with checking pms and making an active effort to contact your opponent through those limited means.

May 1 2008, 2:31 am Vi3t-X Post #188

Wow. The tourney is still on? Its been raging for a month and a half!

None.

May 2 2008, 7:59 pm who Post #189

Sorry, I have to forfeit. I got grounded so I won't have time to play any games this month.

win goes to IP

None.

May 6 2008, 7:33 pm ClansAreForGays Post #190

So where are we at now?

May 12 2008, 10:08 pm -BW-Map_God Post #191

Still not hearing anything from my opponent and have yet to see him on battle.net. **SIGHS**

None.

May 12 2008, 10:10 pm BeDazed Post #192

I am done with this. You guys cant make things on time. If I really followed the rules, I'd have to disqualify all of you. :\

None.

May 14 2008, 11:24 pm -BW-Map_God Post #193

Yea sure, blame those of us that are still posting in this thread, it's the ones not here at fault. Anyway the tournament was poorly organized and not well planned ahead for. Also tournament coordinator should have had an email (or something) for everyone that they could definitely be reached at. I am looking forward to this weekend and the 16th annual CalLAN Starcraft-Broodwar tournament---which will be run at a lan party and much smoother than the previously mentioned tournament. Hopefully I got all the rust off after finals in time :-).

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 8 9 10
  Back to forum