Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Bisu vs sAviOr (SC2)
Bisu vs sAviOr (SC2)
Mar 11 2008, 12:24 am
By: who  

Mar 20 2008, 7:41 pm who Post #21

i'm pretty sure bisu had 6 probes as well
they were following normal sc1 builds, which usually doesn't involve making sunkens right after the natural expo finishes (waste of money). however i think savior shouldve gotten more lings after seeing the 2gate

None.

Mar 23 2008, 11:45 pm Doodle77 Post #22

Quote from -BW-Map_God
I wonder how you get on the beta list or that--would be fun! Especially if they need testers after I graduate and take a year off to work before getting further school in :}.
You get on the beta list by being a pro gamer so Blizzard recognizes you.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

None.

Mar 31 2008, 2:14 am Joshgt2 Post #23

This page like barely loads for me... Does is take a long while for anyone else?

None.

Mar 31 2008, 4:45 pm chuiu Post #24

Its in Korea, give it time.

None.

Mar 31 2008, 5:46 pm AntiSleep Post #25

i see a ton of balance issues, this is going to take years to sort out......

None.

Mar 31 2008, 7:45 pm chuiu Post #26

Yeah well, you can't perfect anything until you see it in actual use. Strategies used now will not be 3 years from now and the game will always have to be changed to balance things out. At least there isn't 4 classes to balance though...

None.

Apr 1 2008, 4:28 am Joshgt2 Post #27

StarCraft never looks balanced... well, at least from the gameplay movies it doesn't...

None.

Apr 7 2008, 8:34 pm -BW-Map_God Post #28

Quote from Doodle77
Quote from -BW-Map_God
I wonder how you get on the beta list or that--would be fun! Especially if they need testers after I graduate and take a year off to work before getting further school in :}.
You get on the beta list by being a pro gamer so Blizzard recognizes you.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

They should have another list that gets on the beta for still having illegal names from SC-BW, still hanging on to my - starting name on the USWest server. But oh well. Anywhere you can email to state your case for a crack at the beta?

None.

Options
  Back to forum