Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Staredit Network Group On XFire
Staredit Network Group On XFire
Mar 9 2008, 8:49 am
By: Joshgt2  

Mar 16 2008, 11:54 pm Vi3t-X Post #21

Zomg, we moved to XFire... NO!!!

None.

Mar 17 2008, 2:47 am Joshgt2 Post #22

I know no one is joining... Mind you that not a lot of people view the News forum to begin with. I want to try to make this work and all but I don't know why people don't want to be in on this. It is like the 'inside-always-up-to-date-SEN-without-being-on-SEN' kind of thing....

None.

Mar 17 2008, 12:47 pm Nintendo_Confed Post #23

Quote from Joshgt2
I know no one is joining... Mind you that not a lot of people view the News forum to begin with. I want to try to make this work and all but I don't know why people don't want to be in on this. It is like the 'inside-always-up-to-date-SEN-without-being-on-SEN' kind of thing....
Just edit the topic that was in the Tech forum, a lot of people will see it there.

None.

Mar 18 2008, 2:06 am Joshgt2 Post #24

Just did that.. I'm about to post something inside the SEN melee tournament news thread saying about how it would be much easier to play the matches and set them up if they would join the XFire group...

None.

Mar 18 2008, 8:01 pm who Post #25

Quote from Vi3t-X
Zomg, we moved to XFire... NO!!!
what's wrong with xfire?

None.

Mar 19 2008, 12:21 am Forsaken Archer Post #26

I joined.
I don't remember signing up on xfire ever... but my account existed.

None.

Mar 19 2008, 2:15 am Joshgt2 Post #27

Thanks for joining IP... moved you to being admin on there... Everyone else has special 'ranks' as well but I'm still working on those to be honest...

None.

Mar 25 2008, 12:39 am Twitch Post #28

i asked to join on xfire I am twitch6000(Damn period haters :().

None.

Mar 26 2008, 1:40 am Vi3t-X Post #29

I just dont like it. I like Steam better, as opposed to this. That way, I could play CS while playing Starcraft!
(You cant beleive how it works. BUILD PROBE.... headshot.... not enough minerals.... multikill... omg, the hilariousity [and the lag])

None.

Mar 26 2008, 3:51 am Joshgt2 Post #30

XFire just seems to be doing the job much better than Steam is.. plus, Steam doesn't support StarCraft which XFire does and that's why I have moved away from Steam. Yes, I do use both, but XFire is better for this type of thing.

None.

Mar 26 2008, 4:03 am mikelat Post #31

Quote from isolatedpurity
I joined.
I don't remember signing up on xfire ever... but my account existed.
It was probably zombie again stealing your name.

None.

Mar 26 2008, 4:10 am Joshgt2 Post #32

He is also currently one of the admins of the group as well. I'm hoping that now with the merge that we can get more people on here and starting up some nice SEN matches with the people that are on XFire and have nothing else better to do... Try to get the community to get together for a bit..

None.

Mar 26 2008, 5:19 am mikelat Post #33

I play a lot of TF2 and I recently joined the steam group btw.

None.

Mar 26 2008, 7:38 pm Joshgt2 Post #34

I still plan on keeping the Steam group active as well as the XFire one, since I'm on both at the same time, but I like chatting with the fellow people of SEN now... Always something nice to do every now and then

None.

May 21 2008, 9:12 pm Vi3t-X Post #35

Progress?

None.

May 23 2008, 2:48 am Joshgt2 Post #36

I don't know what else to say about it. I don't have much information that I can place on the XFire group or anything like that. I kind of sense that it might take a boost once SC2 hits because then, I would think, that SEN would start planning a bunch of matches and the group would be a great place to keep people updated on what happens a lot. As of right now, I don't have many people online much other than 'Kevin' and 'deathman101'... Other than that, nothing much happens even though I wish more did...

EDIT:
If anyone wants to become an officer of the clan or something and would like to help out, please let me know by PMing me or something on here. I will quickly change your ranks to allow for you to do whatever you may want to do to the XFire group. Currently, me and IP are the only 2 people that are the 'admins' of the group...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 23 2008, 2:56 am by Joshgt2.

None.

Dec 9 2009, 1:35 pm -BW-Map_God Post #37

I requested to be added to the xfire group, my nick is bwmapgod.

None.

Options
  Back to forum