Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Alore RPG
Alore RPG
Mar 9 2008, 12:11 am
By: Optomistics  

Mar 9 2008, 12:11 am Optomistics Post #1

Please delete this page from the forum.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 1 2008, 1:34 am by Optomistics.

None.

Mar 9 2008, 12:44 am Zell. Post #2

thanks for not telling all the units and the entire story of the map, story lines are over rated. anyway they made a new rule you have to have screenies which kinda sucks but yea, just telling ya.

None.

Mar 9 2008, 1:29 am lil-Inferno Post #3

Just here for the pie

Screenies are required, and give us more information.

Mar 9 2008, 3:57 am Zell. Post #4

hey lil inferno just so you know i already mentioned that, and saying something some1 already said is spam. lol

None.

Mar 9 2008, 11:16 am Kainami Post #5

There are a couple things that can be fixed:
First: Be Informative (as stated by Zell). Will this have "spells" or specialty moves? Or shall it be the classic "Crash RPG" game.
Second: I didn't really understand your percentages until i reread them twice. 97/100, please?
Third: When I think of station I think of space. Inside a building. Not desert.
Fourth: Hero types? experience values? Anything with numbers?
Fifth: State the story for our sake. We're giving feedback, not playing the game.

None.

Mar 9 2008, 9:19 pm FooFighters Post #6

Quote from Kainami
There are a couple things that can be fixed: First: Be Informative (as stated by Zell). Will this have "spells" or specialty moves? Or shall it be the classic "Crash RPG" game. Second: I didn't really understand your percentages until i reread them twice. 97/100, please? Third: When I think of station I think of space. Inside a building. Not desert. Fourth: Hero types? experience values? Anything with numbers? Fifth: State the story for our sake. We're giving feedback, not playing the game.

the only thing i have you in this quote for Kainami, is that i think your right about the station thing, it should be installation, but for him to fix it, make it like Planet 54, the 54 planet found outside this solar system, or something like that, and also, More Info
Normal Colors

None.

Mar 9 2008, 9:57 pm Shook1(ConFed) Post #7

Um...yeah I am not gonna play a map in the first place if there isn't enough information (or screenshots) for me to be appealed to it...please put more information and don't post your map unless you have it all thought up. Quit being lazy and type it in.

None.

Mar 18 2008, 7:58 am Paravin. Post #8

We requires MOAR information!

Feed us it!

None.

Options
  Back to forum