Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Lots of Questions
Lots of Questions
Feb 21 2008, 2:53 am
By: Spaced___Out  

Feb 24 2008, 2:15 pm NudeRaider Post #21

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Spaced___Out
Here's the spell:

Execute for Player 2 (me, blue)

Conditions:
Player 2 brings exactly 1 [any unit] to 'spell name activation location'.

Actions:
Comment 'Spell Name'
Play 'sound' (which works fine, by the way, other than not sounding right for the spell...but that's just a matter of aesthetics)
Mute all non-trigger sounds for current player.
Move 1 Rhynadon for Player 4 (who owns all the Rhynadons) at 'Rhynadon Spawn 1' to 'North Enemy'.
Kill All Rhynadon for Player 4 at 'North Enemy'.
Move 1 Rhynadon for Player 4 at 'Rhynadon Spawn 2' to 'East Enemy'.
Kill All Rhynadon for Player 4 at 'East Enemy'.
Move 1 Rhynadon for Player 4 at 'Rhynadon Spawn 3' to 'South Enemy'.
Kill All Rhynadon for Player 4 at 'South Enemy'.
Move 1 Rhynadon for Player 4 at 'Rhynadon Spawn 4' to 'West Enemy'.
Kill All Rhynadon for Player 4 at 'West Enemy'.
Move All 'enemy unit' for Player 1 (who owns all the enemy units) at 'Spell Radius' to 'Dump'.
Wait 5000 ms.
Kill All [any unit] for Player 1 at 'Dump'.
Unmute all non-trigger unit sounds for current player.
Preserve Trigger (so if I just stand there the trigger reactivates constantly, which it does)

>_>...well...now that I'm looking at it...um, I feel kinda stupid. Haha. I have no Center View in there at all.

:lol: Oh man... no comment on that.... :lol:

Quote from Spaced___Out
So...that explains that. But why are the Rhynadons always surviving the first time, but always dying if I stay on the trigger location? Also, the mute speech was meant to make the Rhynadon death sound not play. I don't think it worked :/ Is that because they weren't owned BY me? Also, I should note that I have a trigger that always replenishes the Rhynadons if there aren't any.
Again, the only thing I can think of is a mistake of yours (considering your center view problem that isn't all too unlikely :P).
In particular if you mixed up the the location names. E.g. move rhynadon to 'West Enemy' and kill rhynadon at 'East Enemy'.
I recommend taking a closer look at the trigger for slips of the pen.
If you still can't find anything you'll have to post the text triggers or your map.

I never used mute unit speech. I'm not sure what can be muted, but I know it's not everything. Make a testmap and check out for yourself and post the results.

Quote from Spaced___Out
But, if I'm remembering correctly, they DO only register 1 for each enemy killed in the score area too. And I don't know how to do that. It's the ACTUAL player's score that I was talking about. This is also relevant for any RPGs I want to make where Player score (XP), minerals (upgrade points/gold, etc.) AND gas (mana) are all used. I can't use one to figure the others in this way, well, except for upgrade points being linked to XP, but that I can do easily.
I'm not sure what you're getting at, but when YOU kill a unit YOU get the respective points. The kills score itself does not glitch if you make splash kills.
Converting the kills score (350 Hyd, 50 ling, etc.) to 1 per kill COULD be done, but it's probably not worth the effort, as you would need an elaborate death counter system with binary countoffs that compare the kills score with the dc value (which increases by 1 each kill).

Oh, wait... I think I know what you mean: There's a difference between (number of) Kills and Kills Score. Each time you kill a unit or building the kills go up by 1. But the respective score (razings or kills) goes up by the score value which is predetermined by Blizzard.
If you check my link, you'll notice, that there are a few kills-to-cash systems that use Kills Score, but the Kills-to-cash-perfect method uses (number of) Kills.

Quote from Spaced___Out
I've been told that I can change the number of points enemies are worth. Where can I do this? THAT'S what I was wanting to know. Well, that and what all the various categories meant, which you explained.
You've been told wrong. The Kills Scores are hard coded there's no way to change them without modding.

Quote from Spaced___Out
And now I have YET ANOTHER problem. I tested a map where I used myself (Player 1, green), one enemy Computer (Player 2, blue, no units but Start Location) and players 10-12. It didn't matter what I set them to because they always acted the same. Player 12 never did squat, even when I changed its settings. And both Pale Yellow (10) and Tan (11) were, for some reason, set as enemies...kind of. My units would immediately attack them and their units would all start following my units without attacking, except for their Infested Terrans, which would blow the crap out of me. If they always act the same then why does SCM Draft 2 have settings to change their behaviour? It doesn't seem to me that their behaviour CAN be changed. And why are they acting so stupid? I mean, at least they could just be neutral. But acting like that they wouldn't even make a good NEUTRAL Player (now that's sad), which makes them COMPLETELY useless. It should go without saying that I wasn't able to rescue any of these Players' units, not even 12's.
P9-12 are not intended by Blizzard to act like the regular players 1-8.
However modern editors still allow you to use those, but, as you noticed, they are no full customizable players.
There are only a few things you can do with them. Check this topic for more information.

Quote from Spaced___Out
I have another question also. How would I make a specific unit move to the area of another specific unit it just killed. For instance, if I had 12 Drones and one of them killed a Siege Tank, how would I get that one Drone (through triggers, not moving it there myself) to move to the exact spot that that particular tank was standing on?
You cannot detect kills of specific units. Give it to another player with the same color, the other original player to the tank and order the units of both players to attack the tank, when you killed the player order the temp player's drone to move to the tank and give it back.
If that won't work, you could follow a unit with an 1x1 pixel location and hyper triggers. Then order only the unit in your 1x1 location to attack the tank and order it there, when the tank is gone.

Feb 24 2008, 3:04 pm Falkoner Post #22

Strange, I used Roy's cloaking method on a Battle Cruiser. When ever the BC went directly down, it would be completely invisible, and when my cursor went over it my SC crashed. =S

Sorry if I didn't keep up with the other questions, but Nude seems to have answered them all, but in response to that, it seems rather odd to me, because in my experience, it starts out invisible as soon as it stops moving, then if you order it anywhere, it becomes cloaked, then if you order it directly down, it crashes, pointer on it or not.

None.

Feb 29 2008, 6:41 am Master_Sergeant Post #23

There's a topic here so I have a question, too: how can I create buildings or units with another poitraits like in protoss 8 broodwar campaign, when I click on any protoss buildings, it shows potrait of Fenix or Artanis (I don't remember exactly). I think that no action in trigger let me do that. Is there any ?

None.

Feb 29 2008, 9:04 am y10k Post #24

It is a unique built-in campaign feature in brood wars by blizzard. You wont do that with staredit.

None.

Mar 1 2008, 10:26 am Master_Sergeant Post #25

So with X-Tra Editor and Scmdraft, either ?

None.

Mar 1 2008, 12:26 pm who Post #26

There is the show portrait action, but without using EUDs you cannot detect when a player selects a building.

None.

Mar 1 2008, 12:46 pm lil-Inferno Post #27

Just here for the pie

Here's some help for the whole 'cast spell here thing :D ' (Taken from the Maplantis Wiki)

Protoss Spells

Psionic Storm

This spell is used by the High Templar, Tassadar (Hero High Templar), and Infested Kerrigan. It costs 75 energy by default.
Psionic Storm deals damage in an area over time - up to 112 damage if a unit stays in the storm for its entire duration. It hits ground and air units, but not buildings. Psionic storm damage does not stack.
The damage of this spell can be increased with the "Unused" upgrade.

Computer Use
High Templars will counter-attack with Psionic Storm to hit any unit that attacks it. They will sometimes move to hit nearby units with a Psionic Storm. High Templars will not hit themselves with Psionic Storm unless they are already near death.
Running a melee AI Script will cause the computer to use this ability more.

Hallucination
This spell is used by the High Templar and Tassadar (Hero High Templar). It costs 100 energy by default.
Hallucination may be cast on ground and air units, but not buildings. When cast on a unit, two "hallucinated" versions of the unit will appear for the player using the ability. The hallucinated units look completely blue to the player who owns them, but like normal units to other players. The hallucinated units attack but do not deal any damage. They take double damage from any attacks. They also have a "energy" timer like Broodlings, which kills them when it reaches zero. When a hallucinated unit dies, a small blue puff of smoke appears instead of the normal death animation.

Computer Use
A High Templar will use hallucination on nearby units.
Running a melee AI Script will cause the computer to use this ability more.

Recall
This spell is used by the Arbiter and Danimoth (Hero Arbiter). It costs 150 energy by default.
Recall teleports units from anywhere on the map to the Arbiter.

Computer Use
When a melee AI Script is in use, the computer will sometimes use recall to move high level units, like Carriers or Reavers, back to its base if they are attacked.
There is an AI Script called "Cast Recall" that will make the computer use this spell if able.
Danimoth, the hero Arbiter, will not cast Recall.

Stasis Field

This spell is used by the Arbiter and Danimoth (Hero Arbiter). It costs 100 energy by default.
Stasis Field traps a group of units for a long duration. The affected units cannot move, attack, or take damage. This effect cannot be removed by the Medic's restoration ability.
Note: The invincibility effect can be disabled with the "Set Invincibility" trigger action.

Computer Use
An Arbiter will cast Stasis on enemy units that attack it or allied units.

Disruption Web
This spell is used by the Corsair. It costs 125 energy by default.
A Disruption Field will be placed at the target location. Any ground unit or building under this field will be unable to attack. The field lasts for a short duration.

Computer Use
A Corsair will use Disruption Web in response to being attacked by ground units.

Mind Control
This spell is used by the Dark Archon. It costs 150 energy by default. It also reduces the Dark Archon's shield points to zero.
Enemy ground and air units, but not buildings, can by targeted by this spell. The unit will simply be given to the player casting the spell.

Computer Use
Dark Archons will Mind Control nearby high level enemy units such as Battlecruisers, Carriers, Archons, Ultralisk, etc.
They will not use Mind control on hero units. They will sometimes Mind Control enemy Dark Archons. (Sometimes they will use Feedback instead)

Feedback
This spell is used by the Dark Archon. Is costs 50 energy by default.
Feedback can only be used on units with energy. The targeted unit's energy will be set to zero and it will receive damage equal do the amount of energy removed.

Computer Use
A dark archon will use Feedback on any nearby enemy unit with energy. (Sometimes they will use Mind Control instead)

Maelstrom

This spell is used by the Dark Archon. It costs 100 energy by default.
Maelstrom only affects organic units, not mechanical units or buildings. All organic units in the targeted area will be disabled for a short duration. The units are unable to move or attack, but can still receive damage. Maelstrom can be cast on units that are already disabled to extend the duration.

Computer Use
A Dark Archon will sometimes use this in response to being attacked. They are more likely to use it on groups of enemies.

Recharge Shields
This spell is used by the Shield Battery (Protoss Building).
A shield battery uses its energy to recharge the shield points of ground and air units, but not buildings, at a 1:2 ratio.

Computer Use
A shield battery will recharge units with low shield points. Units will sometimes retreat from combat to get recharged.

Mar 1 2008, 12:47 pm lil-Inferno Post #28

Just here for the pie

Terran Spells

Stim Pack
This ability is used by the Marine, Firebat, Jim Raynor (Hero Marine), and Gui Montag (Hero Firebat). No energy is required by default.
10 points of damage is done to the unit when the ability is used. In order for this ability to be used, the unit must have at least 11 HP.
When used, the unit will have a greatly increased movement speed and attack rate for a short duration.

Computer Use
A computer player with stim packs researched will sometimes use the ability when its marines or Firebats are being attacked.

Lockdown

This spell is used by the Ghost, Sarah Kerrigan (Hero Ghost), Samir Duran (Hero Ghost), Infested Duran (Hero Ghost), and Alexie Stukov (Hero Ghost). It costs 100 energy by default.
Lockdown can be cast on any mechanical unit except for buildings. Units affected by lockdown will be unable to move or attack for a long duration.
This effect can be canceled by the Medic's Restoration ability.

Computer Use
If a computer controlled Ghost is attacked, it will attempt to lockdown any enemy mechanical unit in the area.

EMP Shockwave
This spell is used by the Science Vessel and Magellan (Hero Science Vessel). It costs 100 energy by default.
Units in the targeted area will have all of their energy and shield points removed. This works on all units and buildings.

Computer Use
A computer controlled Science Vessel will sometimes cast EMP Shockwave on nearby enemy spellcasters. They will also cast it on groups of protoss units to remove their shields.

Spider Mines
This ability is used by the Vulture and Jim Raynor (Hero Vulture). No energy is required by default.
Each vulture has a cache of three spider mines that it may place on any walkable terrain. Once the vulture is out of mines, it cannot place more. The mines cannot be replaced or recharged. Vulture Spider Mines are proximity-activated suicide explosive splash damage units.

Computer Use
A computer player will not place spider mines unless a melee AI Script is running.
The computer will mainly place spider mines near its own buildings, but will sometimes place them near allied buildings or even enemy buildings.

Scanner Sweep

This spell is used by the Comsat Station addon. It costs 50 energy by default.
The spell has unlimited range. Any point on the map can be targeted. The targeted area will be revealed to the player for a short duration. The scanner sweep is also a detector.

Computer Use
The computer will only use this spell for its detection properties. If the computers units are attacked by cloaked units and no detectors are around, he will cast scanner sweep immediately to reveal them.

Tank Siege Mode
This ability is used by the Siege Tank and Edmund Duke (Hero Siege Tank). No energy is required by default.
When this ability is used, the tank transforms into a very powerful, long-range, immobile turret. The ability can also be used in this form to toggle back to tank mode. Some time is required for the tank to change between modes. Siege mode also has a minimum attack range; it cannot hit units that are right beside it.

Computer Use
A computer controlled siege tank will go into siege mode when an enemy unit gets within its range. If the unit moves within the tank's minimum range, it will usually unsiege to attack it in tank mode.
Computers will not siege or un-siege the hero siege tank.
Computers can use the unsiege ability even if siege is not researched. (Human players must have the ability researched to siege or unsiege)
If the Move Unit action is used to move a sieged Siege Tank to a different location, the Tank will unsiege and try to return to its original location.

Defense Matrix
This spell is used by the Science Vessel and Magellan (Hero Science Vessel). It costs 100 energy by default.
Defense matrix can be used on any unit, except for buildings. The targeted unit will be surrounded by a shield that absorbs most of the damage taken for a long duration. The spell can be canceled quickly if the unit takes excessive amounts of damage.
While defense matrix is active on a unit, any attack will result in the unit taking 0.5 damage.

Computer Use
Science vessels will use this spell on a unit that is nearby, is missing over half its total HP/Shields and is currently being attacked.
The unit being damaged has to be a higher level unit, like a Goliath, Tank, Wraith, etc. It will also cast it on allied units.

Irradiate
This spell is used by the Science Vessel and Magellan (Hero Science Vessel). It costs 75 energy by default.
Irradiate can be cast on any unit, except for buildings. The affected unit will have a large animated cloud around it for 25 seconds. Any organic unit touching this cloud will take damage over time. A unit can take up to 249 damage if it stays in the irradiate radius for the full duration. Burrowed units are not hit by the splash.

Computer Use
If a Science Vessel is being attacked, it will cast Irradiate on nearby enemy organic units. They will sometimes use it when idle.

Yamato Gun

This spell is used by the Battlecruiser, Norad II (Hero Battlecruiser), and Hyperion (Hero Battlecruiser), and Gerard DuGalle (Hero Battlecruiser). It costs 150 energy by default.
When a unit is targeted for a yamato gun attack the Battlecruiser will first move into range of the unit. The range of yamato gun is very high. The Battlecruiser takes a short duration to "charge" his attack, then fires. The attack does 260 explosive damage to a single target.

Computer Use
The computer tends to use Yamato Gun on strong units such as Carriers or other Battlecruisers. Running a melee AI Script makes them use it more aggressively.

Cloak
This spell is used by the Ghost, Sarah Kerrigan (Hero Ghost), Samir Duran (Hero Ghost), Infested Duran (Hero Ghost), Alexei Stukov (Hero Ghost), Infested Kerrigan, Wraith, and Tom Kazansky (Hero Wraith). It costs 25 energy by default. It also drains additional energy over time as long as cloaking is engaged.
Cloaked units are not visible to other players unless they have a Detector in range. If the unit's energy runs out, the cloak is canceled automatically.
Computer Use
If their ability is researched (There's a separate technology for Ghost and Wraith cloaking) Ghosts and Wraiths will cloak when attacked. Ghosts will also cloak before they attempt to target a nuclear strike.

Restoration
This spell is used by the Medic. It costs 50 energy by default.
This can be used on a unit to cure a wide range of spell effects. Stasis field cannot be removed by restoration.

Computer Use
A computer player will sometimes use Restoration to cure his units. Running a melee AI Script causes the computer to use it more.

Optical Flare
This spell is used by the Medic. It costs 75 energy by default.
The targeted unit will gain the "Blind" status, which reduces the unit's vision radius to a minimum. Blind also removes the "Detector" ability of the unit.
This effect can only be canceled with the Medic's Restoration ability.

Computer Use
For the computer to cast optical flare on an enemy unit, the unit must have at least 81 hit points, including protoss shield points. Attacking the Medic or running a Melee AI Script for the computer player controlling the Medic will cause the computer to use the spell more aggressively.

Heal
This spell is used by the Medic. Is costs 1 energy by default. Note: Changing the energy cost will not actually effect how much energy the medic uses to cast heal.
Medics use this spell on allied damaged organic units automatically.
Medics can heal at an extremely rapid pace (12/game second) until they run out of energy.

Computer Use
Computers use heal nearly the same way as humans. Medics automatically acquire targets to heal. But the Computer only heals its own units.

Lift Off
Some Terran buildings can lift off, becoming mobile air units but losing other functions. The building may then land on any buildable terrain.
Landing on top of some units will "crush" them, killing them instantly. These units include: Burrowed zerg units, siege mode siege tanks, and interceptors.
Computer players are not known to use lift off or land at all.

Repairing
An SCV may repair damage to a Terran mechanical unit or Terran building for part of the unit's base resource costs and time costs.
Computer Use
The computer will repair his damaged units when a melee AI Script is running.
They won't repair allied units, hero units, or SCVs.

Nuclear Strike
This ability is used by the Ghost. No energy is required by default. A nuke must be built before this ability can be used.
A ghost may target a location for a nuclear strike. A red dot will appear to indicate the location. The ghost must remain alive during the entire targeting process, or the nuke it lost.
After a short duration, the nuke will drop, dealing damage in a screen-sized area. Units further from the center of the explosion take less damage. Units in the center take full damage, which is 500 -OR- 2/3 of max HP, depending on which one is higher. Nukes deal explosive type damage.
A nuke cannot do more than 65535 damage.

Computer Use
There are AI Scripts that can be used to make a computer build and launch nukes. Terran melee AI Scripts also have the ability to build and launch nukes.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 1 2008, 12:56 pm by lil-Inferno.

Mar 1 2008, 12:48 pm lil-Inferno Post #29

Just here for the pie

Zerg Spells

Burrow

This ability is used by most Zerg ground units and their corresponding hero units. No energy is required by default.
The unit using the ability will burrow into the ground, becoming cloaked, but losing its ability to move and attack.
If the burrow ability is disabled, humans cannot use burrow or unburrow, but computers still can.
Preplaced burrowed units and burrowed units created by triggers will not be burrowed if the ability is not researched.

Computer Use
Non-hero units will burrow when idle.
Lurkers will burrow to attack an enemy unit and unburrow when the enemy unit moves outside of its attack range.
When a burrowed unit is given to a computer, the unit will unburrow. Using the Order action on a burrowed unit will cause it to unburrow.

Infest Terran Command Center
This ability is used by the Zerg Queen and Matriarch (hero Queen). No energy is required by default.
When a Terran Command Center is severely damaged, the Queen may infest it, taking control of it and turning it into an Infested Terran Command Center.
Infested Command Centers can train Infested Terran, a suicide unit that does 500 explosive splash damage.

Computer Use
Have a Queen near a Command Center that has at most of 45% of its HP remaining. Order the Queen to patrol over the Command Center, as an idle queen may not infest it.
A Queen can infest a Command Center even if it's hallucinated and/or lifted off.

Spawn Broodlings

This spell is used by the Zerg Queen and Matriarch (Hero Queen). It costs 150 Energy by default.
When this spell is used on a unit, the unit is killed 2 Broodlings spawn in its place for the player owning the queen.
This spell is only usable on organic ground units.
List of units that can be killed my Spawn Broodlings:
Code
Terran Marine
Terran Ghost
Terran Vulture
Terran Goliath
Terran Siege Tank (Tank Mode)
Terran Siege Tank (Siege Mode)
Terran SCV
Gui Montang (Firebat)
Terran Civilian
Sarah Kerrigan (Ghost)
Alan Schezar (Goliath)
Jim Raynor (Vulture)
Jim Raynor (Marine)
Edmund Duke (Siege Tank)
Edmund Duke (Siege Mode)
Firebat
Terran Medic
Zerg Larva
Zerg Egg
Zerg Zergling
Zerg Hydralisk
Zerg Ultralisk
Zerg Broodling
Zerg Drone
Zerg Defiler
Torrarsque (Ultralisk)
Infested Terran
Infested Kerrigan
Unclean One (Defiler)
Hunter Killer (Hydralisk)
Devouring One (Zergling)
Protoss Dark Templar(Unit)
Protoss Zealot
Protoss Dragoon
Protoss High Templar
Dark Templar(Hero)
Zeratul (Dark Templar)
Fenix (Zealot)
Fenix (Dragoon)
Tassadar (Templar)
Aldaris (Templar)
Rhynadon (Badlands Critter)
Bengalaas (Jungle Critter)
Scantid (Desert Critter)
Ragnasaur (Ashworld Critter)
Ursadon (Ice World Critter)
Lurker Egg
Samir Duran (Ghost)
Alexei Stukov (Ghost)
Zerg Lurker
Infested Duran
Floor Missile Trap
Floor Gun Trap
Left Wall Missile Trap
Left Wall Flame Trap
Right Wall Missile Trap
Right Wall Flame Trap

Computer Use
If a high level unit like Dragoon, Ultralisk, Medic, etc. is nearby, the Queen will spawn broodling from it. The computer will not use it on hero units.
Using a Zerg AIScript makes the Queen more aggressive with spawn broodlings and a Queen will use it multiple times if able.

Ensnare
This spell is used by the Zerg Queen, Matriarch (hero Queen), and Infested Kerrigan. It costs 75 energy by default.
All units in the targeted area will have their movement speed decreased significantly for a short duration.
Affected units cannot cloak.
This effect can be canceled by the Medic's restore spell.

Computer Use
A Queen will ensnare nearby enemy units, especially if there are many grouped together, or if they are attacking.
They usually use it on masses of units, but they will sometimes target just one unit. They will use this spell on hero units.
Using a Zerg AI Script will make the Queen use ensnare more aggressively.

Plague

This spell is used by the Defiler and Unclean One (Hero Defiler). It costs 150 energy by default.
Units in the targeted area will take damage rapidly over time. Plagued units take 295 damage over about 25 seconds.
Plague alone cannot kill a unit.
Affected units cannot cloak.

Computer Use
And idle defiler will use plague nearby enemies units or buildings. Groups of enemy units make the computer more likely to use plague.
Attacking a defiler will sometimes cause it to use plague, particularly if it is near death.

Consume
This spell is used by the Defiler, Unclean One (Hero Defiler), Infested Kerrigan, and Infested Duran. No energy is required by default.
It can be used on organic units, killing the unit and adding 50 energy to the caster.
Units can be killed this way even when the caster has full energy.

Dark Swarm

This spell is cast by the Defiler and Unclean One (Hero Defiler). It costs 100 energy by default.
The targeted area will be covered with a dark swarm unit for a duration Any ground units under this dark swarm unit will be immune to ranged attacks.
Splash attacks and melee attacks can hit units in the dark swarm.

Computer Use
A computer player will cast Dark Swarm if its melee units are attacked by ranged units.
The defiler won't always use it, though. Additional units in combat will encourage it to use Dark Swarm.

Parasite
This spell is used by the Zerg Queen and Matriarch (Hero Queen). It costs 75 Energy by default.
Parasite can be cast on any unit, but not on buildings. The player casting the spell will gain vision of the parasite'd unit.

Computer Use
Queens will sometimes move to cast parasite on enemy units.

Mar 1 2008, 1:02 pm lil-Inferno Post #30

Just here for the pie

Test maps for spells and some other things you asked for:

Stasis Freeze ("Spell")

Sprite Battle System (Moving Sprites)

Dark Swarm Detection (Gunner System)

Cast Psionic Storm

I hope that helped :D .

Mar 1 2008, 1:28 pm NudeRaider Post #31

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Uhm, thank you inferno, but you just doubled the size of the thread.

Next time either give a link or paste everything in ONE codebox (not 3).

Thanks

Mar 1 2008, 6:46 pm Impeached Post #32

Uh, why didn't you just link to the Maplantis wiki Inferno?

None.

Mar 1 2008, 6:47 pm who Post #33

he wants minerals

None.

Mar 1 2008, 7:10 pm NudeRaider Post #34

he could still post it in the codebox if he wanted minerals

Options
  Back to forum