Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: The Insurgent (final update)
The Insurgent (final update)
Jul 24 2021, 7:00 pm
By: Luigi  

Jul 24 2021, 7:00 pm Luigi Post #1

In God I trust.

I'm almost done updating my campaign. I created a blog in English where all the info about this campaign will be posted.

https://luisfcalderari.blogspot.com

There will be an update for the Spanish version as well, which will be available here:

https://lfcalderari.blogspot.com

Attachments:
ASC-Terran 2.scm
Hits: 1 Size: 3117.62kb
ASC-Terran 3.scm
Hits: 1 Size: 2897.62kb

Post has been edited 15 time(s), last time on Nov 10 2021, 4:43 am by Luigi.



I'm the creator of StarCraft Adventures.
For Spanish version "Aventuras de StarCraft":
Aventuras de StarCraft (blog)

Jul 24 2021, 7:05 pm Oh_Man Post #2

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

I think there should be a full stop or semi colon after the word suspicious (comma splicing).
Maybe heard strange noises instead of felt strange noises too (unless you're saying something like felt vibrations coming from the cave).




Jul 24 2021, 7:09 pm Luigi Post #3

In God I trust.

Oh, it's rare to see semi colon on English text so I almost never use it. Or I could change the comma for a full stop.
"Heard strange noises" is more accurate, actually. I'll keep in mind your observations, thanks.



I'm the creator of StarCraft Adventures.
For Spanish version "Aventuras de StarCraft":
Aventuras de StarCraft (blog)

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[05:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[2026-9-30. : 3:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Prankenstein