Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: AfreecaTV Starleague
AfreecaTV Starleague
Dec 6 2016, 4:58 am
By: Sie_Sayoka  

Dec 6 2016, 4:58 am Sie_Sayoka Post #1

For those of you who are interested, progaming in Starcraft is making a resurgence in popularity after nearly 6 years of dormancy. They started again in July but the second season is currently going on which will be very interesting given the big-named players that are returning.

Here's the schedule of the games. Currently the first two sets of matches are finished.

Here's the roster of the players. A lot of the progamers that went to SC2 are coming back.

AfreecaTV

They both stream and offer VODs of each session. I recommend watching the first season as well as the games there were great. Also check out the Giga Legends Match where Bisu, Stork, Flash, and Jaedong play against each other.

Personally I'm rooting for my boy Jaedong.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:19 am]
youarenotworthy -- Farty, when you say I'll need to install a copy of 1.16.1 can you please elaborate? Is there a way I can still use EUDTrig with SC:R since my account is already banned anyway?
[03:13 am]
youarenotworthy -- Yes I just had my account banned. So that's great.
[03:04 am]
RdeRenato -- So can I make a medic with a grenade launcher?
[02:56 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- also, if you are using memory viewers or similar programs on SC:R you risk getting your account banned
[02:55 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- SC:R uses 1.16.1 addresses, so if you are manually trying to find addresses you'll need to install a copy of 1.16.1
[02:55 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- that's not a valid address
[01:41 am]
youarenotworthy -- The result I'm getting for unit count in the first step of the tutorial is 239A2B75D04 however EUDTrig wont allow me to put a 0x before this
[01:41 am]
youarenotworthy -- Hey guys, I'm following Roy's EUD tutorial and it's not too complicated but I'm running into an issue
[06:01 am]
NudeRaider -- youarenotworthy
youarenotworthy shouted: Is there a post somewhere that details how to get started with EUD?
not just somewhere but stickied in UMS Assistance! ;) http://www.staredit.net/topic/7993/
[05:57 am]
NudeRaider -- Ultraviolet yep
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, winii236536, youarenotworthy, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], czaszken17559