Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Updates 1/14/08
Updates 1/14/08
Jan 15 2008, 1:32 am
By: Moose  

Jan 15 2008, 1:32 am Moose Post #1

We live in a society.

You may now add contact information and StarCraft/battle.net information to your profiles. This information is also displayed in profiles. It really annoyed me not to be able to enter/get anyone's outside contact info. I whittled down some code from a larger profile section IP was coding/going to code and this is the result. Whether or not it will eventually be replaced I cannot say, but for now we have something.

http://www.staredit.net/?p=settings&area=basic

I don't know of all the fancy messenger programs you kids use these days. If there are any more than the basics of AIM, ICQ, MSN, and YIM, tell me and I'll consider them. (provide the little icons or links to them as well if you want me to add stuff :)) I will probably also add a "public e-mail" field I added a public-email field and may add a homepage. (does that count as contact? :P)

A small note on privacy: I'm too lazy to log out and check whether or not guests can view it (hint: someone do this for me :P). If so, I'll put in the necessary code to block guests and keep the spambots off your info.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jan 15 2008, 4:17 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Jan 15 2008, 1:33 am DT_Battlekruser Post #2

All that went through my head was 'this had fucking better not be another rickroll'.

None.

Jan 15 2008, 1:35 am Moose Post #3

We live in a society.

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
All that went through my head was 'this had fucking better not be another rickroll'.
Sorry to disappoint. I can put in more rickrolls if you like. :P

Jan 15 2008, 1:36 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #4

Nice addition.

None.

Jan 15 2008, 1:39 am DT_Battlekruser Post #5

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Sorry to disappoint. I can put in more rickrolls if you like. :P

'tis sufficient :P

None.

Jan 15 2008, 1:55 am JordanN Post #6

Good stuff, all though I never use that function anyway.

None.

Jan 15 2008, 2:41 am Centreri Post #7

Relatively ancient and inactive

I've been waiting for this. I knew Moose would try to coax my address outta me. But I'm too smart for him! I'll do what's written in the contact box and write my messengers instead.

None.

Jan 15 2008, 2:52 am Falkoner Post #8

Yes, now we know you guys are just doing it to impress us Maplanteans :P

Nice job, though, I don't care what's driving you, as long as things are getting done.

None.

Jan 15 2008, 3:00 am Centreri Post #9

Relatively ancient and inactive

You Maplanteans are spoiled. Back in my day, all that. Once Moose/IP code a DLDB, SEN will be in front.

None.

Jan 15 2008, 4:18 am Moose Post #10

We live in a society.

There, it's now changed to "Basic Information" and includes both contact and StarCraft/battle.net information.
Awwwww.... the Gateway icon I made is so cute. :-(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 15 2008, 4:26 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Jan 15 2008, 9:42 pm Lakai Post #11

yay

None.

Jan 16 2008, 1:00 am Money Post #12

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
There, it's now changed to "Basic Information" and includes both contact and StarCraft/battle.net information.
Awwwww.... the Gateway icon I made is so cute. :-(

I lol'ed when I saw the icon for gateway. Lol.

None.

Options
  Back to forum