Windows 10
Apr 18 2016, 7:25 am
By: Clokr_  

Apr 29 2016, 4:49 am Wing Zero Post #21

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

My only issue with it is indexing is still broken for me even after a fresh install. Files I could visibly see in the folder wouldnt show up even if I typed in the exact file name and support refused to help me too because my computer was a "custom build" even though that had nothing to do with search function.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:34 pm]
Vrael -- Is there anyone who could provide me an Introduction to such a company?
[06:33 pm]
Vrael -- I'm just seeking an effective solution to dampness and humidity in an urban environment, like perhaps in London.
[06:32 pm]
Vrael -- Ideally I'd use a company who prioritizes customer convenience at every step of the process, with a user-friendly website, responsive customer service team, and prompt delivery.
[06:31 pm]
Vrael -- Like I'm not sure if I want to invest in a permanent one, or maybe just go with a rental option. And do I need a compact, single-room dehumidifer, or should I go with a more powerful industrial unit?
[06:29 pm]
Vrael -- Idk, I was looking more for a dehumidifer company which maybe stands out as a beacon of relief amidst damp and unpredictable climates of bustling metropolises. Not sure Amazon qualifies
[05:19 pm]
NudeRaider -- when in doubt, Amazon
[05:11 pm]
Vrael -- hey does anyone know where I might be able to get a de-humidifer somewhere in the united kingdom?
[03:27 am]
m.0.n.3.y -- Maybe because it's an EUD map?
[03:27 am]
m.0.n.3.y -- Can't upload maps to the DB. Error says "The action you have performed caused an Error". Any word?
[2024-4-25. : 7:46 am]
RIVE -- :wob:
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Vrael