Sexy layout
Sep 2 2007, 8:41 am
By: ToA  

Sep 2 2007, 8:41 am ToA Post #1

Que Sera, Sera.

hey i need a Sexy layout for fubar 2.0, Hopefully abstractish brushes, color scheme i was hoping black and pinkish (rly.)

and if u need any more specifics let me know.

i cant get it to be code either so yeah help please.

im tired and therefore uhh yeah bleh.

Thanks if you help, i know some of you dont like me but come on i apoligize for what i did, just help me please.

thanks.

Sep 2 2007, 8:46 am Sie_Sayoka Post #2

what is a fubar? perhaps a yummy candy bar? =o

None.

Sep 2 2007, 8:49 am ToA Post #3

Que Sera, Sera.

Haha nope its...

http://fubar-web.net/

make sure to click the sexy leaf link for older crappier layouts

Sep 2 2007, 9:05 am Sie_Sayoka Post #4

holy mother of jesus christ you guys need some serious help. Tell me the colors, style, dimensions, and other neccesary information to change the skins.

None.

Sep 2 2007, 9:16 am ToA Post #5

Que Sera, Sera.

Okay i need Abstract, dunno demensions, i need black/pink colorscheme, i need it to have some sort of top tabbed interface, content below and stuff...

not very good at web design lol..

Options
  Back to forum