Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Arkie's music request thread!!
Arkie's music request thread!!
Mar 27 2014, 1:00 pm
By: Arkane  

Mar 27 2014, 1:00 pm Arkane Post #1

Poopies. Just Poopies.

*The free part is true. The halfassed part? Well, I'll do my best. But I'll be mostly using loops I found all over the internet to make songs quickly and with quality.. I hope.

Hi! Ever wanted some custom music for your Campaign? Or any other project that you have? Well, now's your chance to get yours for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

However, as with all free stuff, you have to abide with certain rules of usage or something, iunno.

> All the songs that you'll be receiving from me are most probably going to be made out of premade loops.
> You don't have to credit me at all. Hell, just a quick 2 second name flash would be just fine for me.
> You cannot use the songs for gaining any income. Come on, man. Don't be a dick.
> I dont do sound alikes. "HeY!! CAN YOU MAKE ME A sONG That SOUNDS lIKE THAT FAmoUS SONG?!' No.

Genres I do:

> Epic Orchestra a.k.a. Generic Action String and Brass couple with a Choir sometimes.
> Coffee Jazz a.k.a. Euphoric Fedora m'lady.
> Rock
> Techno, Trance, Bleep Bloop Tugs Tugs Tugs Tugs
> Metal. Though I prefer not to because no.
> Ambient

Genres I dont do:

> Anything with a "step" in it. Not that I hate the genre. I just cant find the time to learn the wobbles.
> A Combination of the genres mentioned.

~~~~

Use this format when posting a request:

Genre: <Your preferred genre>
Duration: <I only do a maximum of 2 minutes>
Description: <Provide ALL the details I need to know for this song. Whats it for, the scene where the song will be played, what the song should sound like, etc.>
Proof of your project something something: <I need to know that your project is well on its way to completion. I dont want my songs to go to waste. Provide a link to your project or something, iunno.>

Sort of wish that the SCBW Modding Community was still active. </3

Options
  Back to forum