Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: One-Month Raiders of the Lost Archive Contest
One-Month Raiders of the Lost Archive Contest
Jul 23 2012, 6:32 am
By: Pr0nogo  

Aug 8 2012, 10:06 pm Biophysicist Post #21

Yah, same here, honestly. Anything involving computers a lot gets me interested and I had no taste at the time.

What are other peoples' entries going to be?

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:51 pm]
ErGen -- I don't launching a game.
[01:39 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- I think it won't launch while the game is open
[11:13 am]
ErGen -- But i'm have a little problem. StarEdit don't launched. StarCraft: Remastered, Windows 10 64-bit
[11:07 am]
ErGen -- Hello everyone. I'm wanted a earlier warning, my english knowlenge is bad. Then i can sometimes say something in don't understanding form.
[03:54 am]
sigsaucy -- just tested it, you were right, so awesome!!!!!!
[01:08 am]
sigsaucy -- thanks! ill give this a try tonight
[11:20 pm]
Ultraviolet -- Well, that's not true for all changes. Some changes will be seen immediately without having to create a new unit (I think changing a unit's weapon updates immediately), but I believe changes to unit properties are one of the ones that require units to be created after the EUD trigger has already run.
[11:16 pm]
Ultraviolet -- I believe you need to recreate Zeratul after the map has loaded because EUD edits don't take effect until after the first trigger cycle
[2018-8-16. : 3:30 am]
sigsaucy -- other things like setting detection/weapons are working though
[2018-8-16. : 3:28 am]
sigsaucy -- wait i lied, unchecked permanent cloaking and zeratul still not detectable
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: ErGen, Roy, Church, Doodan