----This map was originally intended to be a private version for myself. I love the game but there was ALOT of changes that I felt Needed to be made to make this game really shine. Topblaireau definitely didn't plan on doing any of these changes saying that all he planned on doing was bugfixing. After being pmed by tons of people asking when its going to be done I have decided to publicly release it.
----This is a Complete? ChangeLog of everything i have Changed and Added :
- Much more difficult and balanced levels
- New card changers (Meld 2 DT to a DA to Instantly change card)
- New secret mixes
- New quests
- Double or Nothing unit recycle
- New Player and Computer colors
- 2 Units instead of 3 needed for Topblaireau's shop
- Recyclable Defilers
- Totally redone terrain
- Beacon under sell unit civilian used to remove other players units from your base
- 2 drones instead of 1 for mining quest
- Fixed all bad grammar and typos and changed the colors of almost every string in the game.
- Units much more balanced [Stronger Hero Terran Vehicles, Stronger Hero Ghosts, Weaker Hero Archons, etc.]
- Help, Unit exchange display, Level display, etc. removed for MUCH less unit lag
- Drone added to mind control quest
- New unit mixes (5 Carriers = King)
- Box quests to the right of players bases have been moved closer
- Unit lag has been Eliminated. Valkyries, Defilers, and Queens shoot much better now
- No Peoples custom unit names given to them for contributing have been changed.
- Greater spire secret now gives a Hero Devourer
- Base damage for 4 card Battlecruisers, 9 mutalisks, 5 Card / Straight Flush Mutalisks has been lowered and the Upgrades raised making them Good for players using Terran or Zerg air.
- Now when you "recall your units" only the heros are sent to the spawn instead of other units such as Battlecruisers and Mutalisks.
- You now get 2000 minerals for winning the reaver race
- Im certain ive missed somethings but thats just about the jist of it.
-If anyone has any ideas for the map or thinks I should change anything to improve it please post a reply on this thread and let me know, I will be checking it regularly.
----I would like to thank: CyanX, Killer2121, RisingAway-x20, Nickotin, and Duess for helping me test the map and coming up with some great ideas to add.
LATEST VERSION - 08/18/2012 11:50 AM est.
Final Version is now finished, All bugs reported to me have been fixed! Enjoy
Post has been edited 21 time(s), last time on Aug 18 2012, 6:08 pm by DankBudSmoker.