Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Crysis
Crysis
Dec 9 2007, 6:45 am
By: Bianca
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Jan 24 2008, 5:05 pm KrayZee Post #81

If you're South Korean, that wouldn't be a problem. :}
After all, I'm positive Koreans plays StarCraft as a sport so you shouldn't be ashamed of. There are many games such as Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon 2 where the enemies are North Koreans.

Most importantly, you understand the enemy at the hardest difficulty.

None.

Jan 24 2008, 6:52 pm xtrmgamer Post #82

Maybe someone can explain me why my last post has been removed?

I Thought this was a free forum...

None.

Jan 25 2008, 3:21 am BeDazed Post #83

Maybe someone can explain me why my last post has been removed?

I Thought this was a free forum..
A free forum with rules. Read it.
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULEs.

If you're South Korean, that wouldn't be a problem. :}

Yeah well. The only korean you would ever actually meet on net or life would be a south korean. Lol. You think they hired north koreans to do the voicings?

None.

Jan 25 2008, 4:23 am KrayZee Post #84

Quote from BeDazed
Yeah well. The only korean you would ever actually meet on net or life would be a south korean. Lol. You think they hired north koreans to do the voicings?
Maybe, after all Seoul loves games, especially StarCraft so I'm not sure. Though I'm positive that South Koreans did the voice acting since you, one of the South Koreans, approves it. I don't know about North Korea, they didn't ban Crysis like Ghost Recon 2 and Ghost Recon 2 had the enemy forces speaking in Korean. Although the ban was lifted to Ghost Recon 2, it's not like North Korea would ban Crysis as well due to killing soldiers of their country. I approve how the plot takes place by the Philippine Sea, after all I'm Filipino.

None.

Jan 25 2008, 6:53 am xtrmgamer Post #85

A free forum with rules. Read it.
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULEs.
The rules apparently doesn't applies to everyone...

Well goodbye mates, nice meeting you all

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 25 2008, 7:36 am by xtrmgamer.

None.

Jan 25 2008, 5:08 pm Nintendo_Confed Post #86

Crysis is a kick-ass game, I just hope I will get to play it someday..

(anyone wanna buy me a new comp? :) )

None.

Jan 25 2008, 5:14 pm KrayZee Post #87

Quote from xtrmgamer

Fail. It DOES apply to EVERYBODY. Just because you don't like Crysis doesn't mean you have to grab attention.

Quote from Nintendo_Confed
Crysis is a kick-ass game, I just hope I will get to play it someday..

(anyone wanna buy me a new comp? :) )
You can auction a computer under a thousand dollars. There are expensive computers that can easily be very cheap through auction. Though I'm positive that anybody with an aged computer can run it in low settings. Sure it isn't the best but you'll have a feel for it.

With that, you can run Crysis.

None.

Jan 25 2008, 10:20 pm xtrmgamer Post #88

Fail. It DOES apply to EVERYBODY. Just because you don't like Crysis doesn't mean you have to grab attention.

I wasn't talking to you...

None.

Jan 26 2008, 3:27 am BeDazed Post #89

Although the ban was lifted to Ghost Recon 2, it's not like North Korea would ban Crysis as well due to killing soldiers of their country. I approve how the plot takes place by the Philippine Sea, after all I'm Filipino.
You know that North Korea bans all media imports and immigrant exports/import making them effectively an isolationist state?

I wasn't talking to you...
You know, I would've not reported you if you atleast didn't use any profanity, or in the matter: hate posts massively. But you kinda did, and you see- KrAzY's posts don't include flames. At least. They were all spam though. Kekeke.

I have a question though. Do harder modes make units get higher HP?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2008, 3:39 am by BeDazed.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 8:13 am KrayZee Post #90

Quote from BeDazed
You know that North Korea bans all media imports and immigrant exports/import making them effectively an isolationist state?
Nope... StarCraft II shouldn't be banned. Comparing to Crysis, Crysis has a high chance of getting banned but since that game pushes the standards high in games, I don't think so. Especially since Cry Engine 2.0 is opened for anybody to purchase a license, anybody, even North Koreans, can use it. So I sorta doubt the Crysis is banned from North Korea.

Quote from BeDazed
They were all spam though. Kekeke.
Referring to me means "Smart, Perfectly Achieved Messages", that is. Don't bother replying back to him, he's still off topic and if he isn't, he's going act like a troll.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 8:18 am BeDazed Post #91

But KrAzY. You know North Koreans are isolationist, and don't let any media imports in to keep their citizens red neck? "Isolationist state?" And did you know that they are dead poor so that they can only run power plants at only certain times?

None.

Jan 26 2008, 10:12 am xtrmgamer Post #92

You know, I would've not reported you if you atleast didn't use any profanity, or in the matter: hate posts massively. But you kinda did, and you see- KrAzY's posts don't include flames. At least. They were all spam though. Kekeke.

Well,mate, I have a question for you...

Quote from KrAzY
you remind me of stupid idiots who are blind to see the flaws but expects more from one of the best.

Quote from KrAzY
You're obviously under twelve and you don't bother concealing that. And do me a favor, as soon as you hit age thirteen, commit suicide as you turn emotional.

is this "flaming" or what?

I don't give a shit about his emotional issues A.K.A. posts, we all have lives outside this forum, including him, isn't?, but he started this "flaming" thing, I was just defending myself. I think you should have reported him too, but well, I respect your way of thinking. It seems that the detractors of certain games, are not welcome here, so don't worry, I got the message.

Best of luck, mate.

Cheers.

PS. You are welcome to report this post too.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 2:15 pm KrayZee Post #93

Quote from BeDazed
But KrAzY. You know North Koreans are isolationist, and don't let any media imports in to keep their citizens red neck? "Isolationist state?" And did you know that they are dead poor so that they can only run power plants at only certain times?
Nevermind, it's getting off topic here. We're talking about the bans of Crysis but oh well...

Anyways, do you happen to map make on Crysis? After all, this forum, SEN, is a StarCraft map making forum.

Quote from xtrmgamer

Well,mate, I have a question for you...

Quote from KrAzY
you remind me of stupid idiots who are blind to see the flaws but expects more from one of the best.

Quote from KrAzY
You're obviously under twelve and you don't bother concealing that. And do me a favor, as soon as you hit age thirteen, commit suicide as you turn emotional.

is this "flaming" or what?

I don't give a shit about his emotional issues A.K.A. posts, we all have lives outside this forum, including him, isn't?, but he started this "flaming" thing, I was just defending myself. I think you should have reported him too, but well, I respect your way of thinking. It seems that the detractors of certain games, are not welcome here, so don't worry, I got the message.

Best of luck, mate.

Cheers.

PS. You are welcome to report this post too.
Sigh. That was before Mini Moose 2707 ever said anything? And don't even dare saying "I wasn't talking to you..." again because whatever you say will and and always can be replied by anybody. A forum isn't about talk whatever you want in the wrong topic, and talking about somebody else doesn't have the right to say "I wasn't talking to you..." towards that person if they are trying to reply back to you. You can't just talk about somebody in front of them and be an immediate response "I wasn't talking to you..." to a reply. And you keep on saying "Goodbye" but you always come back, why don't you make it final?

People like you make me sick, yet you know you're wrong, you love being in denial and you don't prove that it isn't wrong. What's up with that? You don't even know how to argue, you didn't even say you weren't under twelve but lied to become as a twenty seven year old. You said I have emotional issues and yet you don't know who I am as much as I don't know who you are.

Hell, I tried ignoring you as I talk to BeDazed but you kept on talking about me. Should I even allow you talk about me, or should we even allow you to be off topic in general? And I know Mini Moose 2707 a lot longer than you have known him, but that doesn't mean he would be on my side more. And I must say, you're an example of a person barging in a discussion after an argument. Stop being persistent, leave already.

And as for the flaming, it was your fault for completely trash talking about Crysis and rubbing it in front of people talking about how good Crysis is in this topic along by comparing it to Kane & Lynch. You were the only one I ever know that ever compared an amazing game to a mediocre game. Just so you know, THIS reply doesn't have any swearing but a point to prove how annoying you are. "Don't be stupid, don't be pointless and don't be annoying." The first three acronyms in the word spam.

This post will and should be my last off topic discussion with you, but you on the other hand if you kept your persistence through denial and off topic... sigh.

Quote from dark20xx
For xtrmgamer and Krazy, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...?

You do know I tried keep my word here. Don't even mention my name with the word "Shut" and "Fuck" together again if you can easily read that I kept my word. You should have the right to yell it to him, but you sure as hell don't have the right to capitalize it all with excessive exclamation points.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 2:17 pm BeDazed Post #94

I stand in total awe.
Of my name mentioned. Of how your logical fallacies are so greatly performed.

Also...
And I know Mini Moose 2707 a lot longer than you have known him
Yes. I believe you. How is this relevent though?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2008, 2:33 pm by BeDazed.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 5:39 pm Moose Post #95

We live in a society.

Quote from xtrmgamer
Funny how the rules seem to apply more to people who have their posts reported. Could it have something to do with me not reading every forum and every post? MAYBE.

Quote from xtrmgamer
Later. The StarCraft community will miss all of your mapping and modding contributions.

Quote from dark20xx
Awww, you registered another account to flame them. Cute. Banned.

Jan 28 2008, 11:33 am xtrmgamer Post #96

And as for the flaming, it was your fault for completely trash talking about Crysis and rubbing it in front of people talking about how good Crysis is in this topic along by comparing it to Kane & Lynch. You were the only one I ever know that ever compared an amazing game to a mediocre game. Just so you know, THIS reply doesn't have any swearing but a point to prove how annoying you are. "Don't be stupid, don't be pointless and don't be annoying." The first three acronyms in the word spam.

1 - At least you admit that you started to flaming me, and you got away with it.
2 - From your words It can be tell that you are a mere Crysis Fanboy, and that's really sad. The game has pretty damn good graphics but is boring!!!, deal with it!!!!!!
3 - This site is a Starcraft forum, So I think we all are kind of off-topic :lol:

And don't even dare saying "I wasn't talking to you..." again because whatever you say will and and always can be replied by anybody. A forum isn't about talk whatever you want in the wrong topic, and talking about somebody else doesn't have the right to say "I wasn't talking to you..." towards that person if they are trying to reply back to you. You can't just talk about somebody in front of them and be an immediate response "I wasn't talking to you..." to a reply. And you keep on saying "Goodbye" but you always come back, why don't you make it final?

1 - the "I wasn't talking to you" post,it was because you were being really annoying, it seems you are desperately looking for attention, I can't say anything to anybody because you interfere, that's kind of lame,mate, and the more you talk, the more you bore.

2 - I will make it final, but don't be confused, I don't take orders from you, so, I'll take the time I want to go....

You said I have emotional issues and yet you don't know who I am as much as I don't know who you are

Well, your posts portray your behaviour. But like I said earlier, it's not my problem. By the way you said I'm twelve, and you don't know me either.

Hell, I tried ignoring you as I talk to BeDazed but you kept on talking about me. Should I even allow you talk about me, or should we even allow you to be off topic in general? And I know Mini Moose 2707 a lot longer than you have known him, but that doesn't mean he would be on my side more. And I must say, you're an example of a person barging in a discussion after an argument. Stop being persistent, leave already.

1 - If you want me to stop talking about you, you should return me the same courtesy. Or maybe you thought I'd tolerate everytime you lose it.
2 - You started being offtopic not me. check your posts.
3 - I haven't the pleasure of knowing Mini Moose 2707.

Quote from dark20xx

What's your fucking problem?, I bet the only reason you've registered is for busting community's balls, A friendly advice: GET A LIFE, LOSER!!!!!

Cheers.

PS. I'll be removing my posts in a few days, this "war" is becoming really boring,reply whatever you want, I could care less.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 28 2008, 11:39 am by xtrmgamer.

None.

Feb 17 2008, 11:40 pm Symmetry Post #97

Dungeon Master

Quote from xtrmgamer
reply whatever you want, I could care less.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

That 'dark20xx' fellow had the right idea.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum