Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Crysis
Crysis
Dec 9 2007, 6:45 am
By: Bianca
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >

Jan 21 2008, 6:40 am KrayZee Post #61

I must say, you didn't read everything I wrote. Neither you ever bothered replying an entire message.

Quote from xtrmgamer
It seems that the sit back enjoying the sunset part you are expecting it in K&L
I had never mentioned anything about letting an AI teammate do all the work for me in Kane & Lynch. Even if I have, I heard they would die more likely than they would ever succeed in finishing the missions for you.
Quote from xtrmgamer
Yep, weak plot and no real action and zero fun, actually quite boring. And I don't think you have really played K&L.
Kane & Lynch is one of the most despicable game ever. Comparing that to Crysis is an attempt a way to bring our thoughts to you way down. Crysis on the other hand is a mission based single player rather than having some random guy giving you a hand that you don't even care about. It's like comparing a soldier to a criminal, criminals will most likely lose since they don't stand the chance of boot camp and earning ranks like what Nomad did. No real action? So falling down from an airplane with life like experience isn't satisfying, or if taking on the enemy soldiers? The best satisfaction would be multiplayer, making others feel down about themselves. You don't understand any concept in gameplay. Really. You must've died, a lot.

Quote from xtrmgamer
Well mate, you are in a loop, what can I do?
Loop? It sounds like you're just ignoring what I say and try to find smaller ones and wait to get backfired.

Quote from xtrmgamer
I was talking about the whole deal not just textures,whatever hurts you or not, Crysis is not a worthy opponent to K&L, because no one with half brain expects in a game just graphics.
Hurts me? :lol:
So, the whole point of this is to hurt me? And the way you wrote your second sentence should be vise versa though it looks like you have under ten brain cells. And speaking of brain cells, are you sure you're using the remaining well?

Quote from xtrmgamer
I feel sorry for you, putting words on people's mouth, I never said that Crytek is nazi, I said that Hitler is a piece of shit so should I be proud of him just for being german?, I don't think so, it was a manner of speak meaning that if the shit comes out from your country you don't have to eat it. And Turkish are bad people?, well mate, you've serious issues!!!, I can't say anything about Turkish people because I don't know them at all, Just said "DID YOU TALKING ABOUT THE YERLI BROTHERS?, YEAH THEY ARE VERY GERMAN", and like I said earlier, I'M NOT A CHAUVINISTIC PIG!!, just want games based on quality and graphics not just graphics!!, maybe the boys at Crytek are cool, but their game is very poor, a poor game sit on a rich computer!!. Well mate , I thought it was fun talking to you, but I was wrong. So write what you want about Cryshits, That will not change the fact, that the game is the same recycled crap since CounterStrike.
...? Wow. And I mean, wow. No sarcasm but just reread what you said here.
Quote from xtrmgamer
Cheers, MATE.

PS. The video is really stupid, and the subs even more, did you laugh with that?, is pathethic!!. Talking about traitors Don't you hate microsoft?, don't you consider their Windows is a shit?, don't you think that Bill Gates should retire , well MATE, according to you, you'd betraying your own country if you do.. and of course A Fucked up like Hitler was here, a George Bush is there....
Microsoft is actually doing their best to benefit everybody from PC to the Xbox 360. Just recently, they were 'getting sued' for 96 cents worth of laggy Xbox Live and they became generous rather than take the hit. Bill Gates, let's not get hasty here, Bill Gates is the richest man on Earth. You have a problem with rich people? I don't betray my own country, I served it before and received a post traumatic stress disorder. And I never voted for George Bush, I was always against him. I blame state Florida for voting for him than Al Gore and I blame middle states for voting him just because he's from Texas and son of another President. We're nearly in an election for another president, so don't try to bring another topic.

Quote from Felagund
What the Goddamn fuck. Feel free to repute any of my posts. I see it happening less and less. You guys are just so pissy and focus all your anger on each other - it makes posting on here not fun at all.
His ignorance vile Crysis and the facts against Kane & Lynch. I shouldn't even be arguing with this guy, Crysis is a self explanatory game and explains everything. His come backs are very short, didn't really back them up and still think he's right. Well I'm entitled to his opinion but in a bad way since I don't understand his concept in games. If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't be criticizing it in the first place. He expects more from the best and underestimates one of the weakest. Though probably the very first time that I ever seen anybody, and I mean anybody that would every compare one of the best of 2007 to the most mediocre of 2007.

He didn't bother reading my entire message, so he fails in this argument. There are many that thinks they're right, though in critical thinking, we'd consider them in denial.

Quote from BeDazed
And for them, all the more fun. Look at them go.
Quiet you.

None.

Jan 21 2008, 6:55 am xtrmgamer Post #62

Hurts me? :lol:
So, the whole point of this is to hurt me? And the way you wrote your second sentence should be vise versa though it looks like you have under ten brain cells. And speaking of brain cells, are you sure you're using the remaining well?

This isn't a cheap TV soap, so my suggestion is: Stop talking like we are in a soap opera.

hurt you? is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard, I don't want to waste my time with stupid arguments, sorry. Just for the record, it doesn't take more than a brain cell to play Crysis

...? Wow. And I mean, wow. No sarcasm but just reread what you said here.

if is semantical the problem post me, if is not don't bother

You have a problem with rich people?

Absolutely not!, but Microsoft give us flawed products. (Win98, Vista) and some people would call it a ripoff

I don't betray my own country

According to you, telling the truth about national products is some kind of sedition, the only thing I was saying is if that were the case, all the people that are against microsoft's products (Windows it took several years of development too, but the product ended like crap), would be traitors too instead of disappointed people. I don't know anything about you, so I can't call you a traitor because it would be an insult. Think about it.

And I never voted for George Bush, I was always against him. I blame state Florida for voting for him than Al Gore and I blame middle states for voting him just because he's from Texas and son of another President. We're nearly in an election for another president, so don't try to bring another topic.

Good for you mate

Bill Gates is the richest man on Earth

I don't know, I haven't count his money :lol:

Kane & Lynch is one of the most despicable game ever. Comparing that to Crysis is an attempt a way to bring our thoughts to you way down. Crysis on the other hand is a mission based single player rather than having some random guy giving you a hand that you don't even care about. It's like comparing a soldier to a criminal, criminals will most likely lose since they don't stand the chance of boot camp and earning ranks like what Nomad did. No real action? So falling down from an airplane with life like experience isn't satisfying, or if taking on the enemy soldiers? The best satisfaction would be multiplayer, making others feel down about themselves. You don't understand any concept in gameplay. Really. You must've died, a lot.

His ignorance vile Crysis and the facts against Kane & Lynch. I shouldn't even be arguing with this guy, Crysis is a self explanatory game and explains everything. His come backs are very short, didn't really back them up and still think he's right. Well I'm entitled to his opinion but in a bad way since I don't understand his concept in games. If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't be criticizing it in the first place. He expects more from the best and underestimates one of the weakest. Though probably the very first time that I ever seen anybody, and I mean anybody that would every compare one of the best of 2007 to the most mediocre of 2007.

I suppose you like all the recycled military movies/games crap, It's your problem, I'm looking games with more plot, more thrill, not bore my ass off. By the way Crysis weren't so hard to play (I played in hard difficulty not delta), I ended about 12 hours. more challenging was any of the UT Games (UT Games are hard enough). And for multiplayer purposes any Unreal will do it much better and fun than Crysis

I served it before and received a post traumatic stress disorder

LOL, well at least I know why you play crysis.. and why you are praising it so badly!.

This is my last post, mate, say what you want, it's a free forum.

Cheers, MATE.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 21 2008, 7:34 am by xtrmgamer.

None.

Jan 21 2008, 8:41 am KrayZee Post #63

Quote from xtrmgamer
This isn't a cheap TV soap, so my suggestion is: Stop talking like we are in a soap opera.

hurt you? is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard, I don't want to waste my time with stupid arguments, sorry. Just for the record, it doesn't take more than a brain cell to play Crysis
TV Soap opera? At first I didn't know what that is. Especially since I'm not interested in that.

Read what you said, you're calling yourself ridiculous. Your arguments are pure failing, and I'm not sorry since it proves itself a point. You're an idiot for saying 'it doesn't take more than one brain to cell to play Crysis' but you don't find it better than Kane & Lynch in gameplay wise. See what I mean? You have under ten brain cells and you can't even play Crysis but you said anybody with at least one brain cell can play it but you're not satisfied with it or can't even find a way to beat it. Might as well say you have no brains cell at all.

Quote from xtrmgamer
if is semantical the problem post me, if is not don't bother
You're just in denial here, reread what you said.

Quote from xtrmgamer
Absolutely not!, but Microsoft give us flawed products. (Win98, Vista) and some people would call it a ripoff
But considering Microsoft in two things and calling it one of the worst companies is like saying they suck through your over exaggeration although they satisfied us. I never bought Windows Vista, and that is made more into complexity and 'more than what you get in XP' than it is made for games. Windows 98 on the other hand is rather more like an update, which is why you don't see ME, XP neither Vista with a year by their title.

Quote from xtrmgamer
According to you, telling the truth about national products is some kind of sedition, the only thing I was saying is if that were the case, all the people that are against microsoft's products (Windows it took several years of development too, but the product ended like crap), would be traitors too instead of disappointed people. I don't know anything about you, so I can't call you a traitor because it would be an insult. Think about it.
I don't understand because you're saying two things at once in the same sentence. People would be considered traitors if they are against Microsoft? What? Are you saying you're a traitor if you hate Crytek? What? I don't even UNDERSTAND what you're pointing out. At first you were speaking traitors towards countries, not companies.

Quote from xtrmgamer
I don't know, I haven't count his money :lol:
Neither do I but it is already obvious that millions, or should I say billions of people knows that Bill Gates is the richest man on Earth. You on the other hand, needs to check the calendar and be up to date.

Quote from xtrmgamer
I suppose you like all the recycled military movies/games crap, It's your problem, I'm looking games with more plot, more thrill, not bore my ass off. By the way Crysis weren't so hard to play (I played in hard difficulty not delta), I ended about 12 hours. more challenging was any of the UT Games (UT Games are hard enough). And for multiplayer purposes any Unreal will do it much better and fun than Crysis
Crysis IS full of thrill. You must be an idiot to ever call Crysis as a boring game unless you're that type of person who would crouch, prone and use silencers as well as the cloak engaged ability the entire game then you're stupid. And don't even bring Unreal Tournament III in the discussion, I praise the game since and at first you were comparing Crysis to Kane & Lynch.

Quote from xtrmgamer
LOL, well at least I know why you play crysis.. and why you are praising it so badly!.

This is my last post, mate, say what you want, it's a free forum.

Cheers, MATE.
What is that suppose to mean? Anybody who enjoys winning, guns, technology, video games and first person shooters SHOULD enjoy Crysis. What do I have to do with anything since I became a recruit to a corporal? If I really am into that, I should've played Call of Duty 1-4, Battlefield, Brothers in Arms and the rest. Though I did play them before, it doesn't mean I play them as much as I should be satisfied with them. And yet I play Call of Duty 4 for fun in multiplayer, but it doesn't give me the reason why to like since I was recruited. Your arguments are vile, you love being full of arrogance and you like to accept the fact to be in denial.

You're stupid, I bet you don't even know what year you were born by the age you said without using a calculator and subtracting under a second. You're at most twelve, admit it. If you don't like it, don't talk about it. Otherwise go enter the official Crysis forums and be stupid, pointless and annoying about it.

You don't want to talk again because you know you're wrong, accepting the fact you're in denial, you have the ignorant persistence.

None.

Jan 21 2008, 8:58 am xtrmgamer Post #64

At first you were speaking traitors towards countries, not companies.

No, I'd never do that.

You don't want to talk again because you know you're wrong, accepting the fact you're in denial, you have the ignorant persistence.

No mate, I don't want to talk because I have better things to do with my time than arguing with a child, that's all, I have a job, i can't stand in front of my computer for hours.

You're stupid, I bet you don't even know what year you were born by the age you said without using a calculator and subtracting under a second. You're at most twelve, admit it. If you don't like it, don't talk about it. Otherwise go enter the official Crysis forums and be stupid, pointless and annoying about it.

I think you've lost it.

Keep playing Crysis, it doesn't hurt anybody, except your brain.

The fact that Crysis has graphics innovations and technical improvements doesn't mean that the game stop being a commonplace shooter, with a inconsistent plot, boring, although it has "beautiful environments" it's quite monotone.

Cheers.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jan 21 2008, 9:04 pm by xtrmgamer.

None.

Jan 21 2008, 9:11 am KrayZee Post #65

Quote from xtrmgamer
No, I never wouldn't do that.
...?

Quote from xtrmgamer
No mate, I don't want to talk because I have better things to do with my time than arguing with a child, that's all, I have a job, i can't stand in front of my computer for hours.

Keep playing Crysis, it doesn't hurt anybody, well your brain maybe

But the fact that Crysis has graphics innovations and technical improvements doesn't mean that the game stop being a commonplace shooter, with a inconsistent plot, boring, although it has "beautiful environments" it's quite monotone.

Cheers.
Child? You call yourself twenty seven and you can hardly argue the right way. I have a job but does it look like I'm here ALL day? No. And these things I write doesn't take an hour.

It doesn't take an idiot to know that Crysis is better than Kane & Lynch and consider it one of the best games of 2007 but you remind me of stupid idiots who are blind to see the flaws but expects more from one of the best.

Crysis doesn't hurt my brain, and since you keep saying that way, you're just a little boy who can't even fully develop an argument. You criticize the United States and you hate Hitler, and the United States were fighting against Hitler's Nazi and for the Jewish and other independent nations. You just contradicted yourself, you might as well not take any sides.

And your last paragraph isn't a fact, neither of those are facts. Those are entitled to your own opinion. Don't bring any misinformation.

I didn't lose at all, boy. As a matter of fact, you don't even understand anything what I wrote here or even understand why Crysis is better than Kane & Lynch from ten to one.

None.

Jan 21 2008, 9:20 am xtrmgamer Post #66

Well mate, think what you like, I could care less.

and please, don't lie, I never criticized United States, I criticized Bush that's a whole different story

you are reacting so maturely, that you are crying for Crysis right now. It can be tell by your latest posts.

and concerning Crytek , they've made the graphics, they must make the game now.

None.

Jan 21 2008, 9:49 am KrayZee Post #67

You should care, making yourself look like an idiot.

I don't lie. And what does Bush have to do with anything? You love being off topic, don't you?

I'm not even crying. What does that have do with anything? :lol:

They finished CryEngine 2 was finished way before Crysis was launched. And Crysis is made, this should bring down your fourth sentence.

And lastly, why are you waiting for me to post? I always see your name viewing this topic when I return. I thought you're busy? Funny, I bet you've been clicking refresh or returning every here every minute. For the hell of it, every second. You time consumed yourself. :lol:

Seems like this discussion is over, you're off topic, boy.

None.

Jan 21 2008, 8:51 pm xtrmgamer Post #68

You criticize the United States and you hate Hitler, and the United States were fighting against Hitler's Nazi and for the Jewish and other independent nations. You just contradicted yourself, you might as well not take any sides.

Look who's talking about being off-topic :lol:

None.

Jan 22 2008, 1:20 am KrayZee Post #69

Quote from xtrmgamer
Look who's talking about being off-topic :lol:
You're retarded, you're the one who started the off topic discussion. You know you're wrong, and you know I'm right and you're in complete denial. You're not bothering reading the whole thing I wrote is because you're lazy and speaking of lazy, you don't bother replying with better ways in arguments. Don't even compare Crysis to Kane & Lynch. You contradict yourself, and you're nowhere to be twenty seven. You're obviously under twelve and you don't bother concealing that. And do me a favor, as soon as you hit age thirteen, commit suicide as you turn emotional.

This discussion is over, you just want attention. Now... (Click the picture)

None.

Jan 22 2008, 1:26 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #70

LOL, THE FUNNIEST PART OF THIS THREAD IS WHERE KRAZY TELLS PEOPLE THEY SHOULD KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES BECAUSE BILL GATES IS THE RICHEST MAN ON EARTH

LOL O RLY?

http://hollywood2day.blogspot.com/2007/07/mexican-new-richest-man-on-earth.html

GUESS NOT LZOZLOZL

/endcaps

None.

Jan 22 2008, 1:31 am KrayZee Post #71

How about Bill Gates as one of the richest man? Bah, it's his fault for bringing Bill Gates up in the first place.

None.

Jan 22 2008, 2:26 am xtrmgamer Post #72

Quote from ~:Deathawk:~
LOL, THE FUNNIEST PART OF THIS THREAD IS WHERE KRAZY TELLS PEOPLE THEY SHOULD KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES BECAUSE BILL GATES IS THE RICHEST MAN ON EARTH

LOL O RLY?

http://hollywood2day.blogspot.com/2007/07/mexican-new-richest-man-on-earth.html

GUESS NOT LZOZLOZL

/endcaps

He just needs his medication, he'll be just fine....

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 22 2008, 3:14 am by xtrmgamer.

None.

Jan 22 2008, 3:17 am xtrmgamer Post #73

-------- Crysis Punctuation

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 22 2008, 3:23 am by xtrmgamer.

None.

Jan 23 2008, 2:38 am KrayZee Post #74

Quote from xtrmgamer
...medication? Now I know you're completely stupid. You just earned an epic failure. :lol:
Now, get the duck outta here!

Anyways, deathawk, that's not even the 'funniest' or even funny at all. And besides, he just took the peak since August 8, 2007. Not everybody knows this guy yet, so don't call it 'funniest' if you're referring me as one of the last person to know he's the richest. And some critics accuse the guy for monopoly, so I have mixed thoughts about the Slim. And I have yet to know more.

What is funny is that xtrmgamer is ranting and wanting attention and can't even deny what is right.

None.

Jan 23 2008, 3:08 am xtrmgamer Post #75

Quote from KrAzY
Quote from xtrmgamer
...medication? Now I know you're completely stupid. You just earned an epic failure. :lol:

Anyways, deathawk, that's not even the 'funniest' or even funny at all. And besides, he just took the peak since August 8, 2007. Not everybody knows this guy yet, so don't call it 'funniest' if you're referring me as one of the last person to know he's the richest. And some critics accuse the guy for monopoly, so I have mixed thoughts about the Slim. And I have yet to know more.

What is funny is that xtrmgamer is ranting and wanting attention and can't even deny what is right.

Nice mate, your lack of brain is outstanding!!!

You've a long way to grow up, child. And seriously take your meds, you are losing it!.

And some critics accuse the guy for monopoly

Microsoft forces PC manufacturers to sold their computer with a preinstalled windows,there are many OSes out there, that's monopoly, you moron

Cheers.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Jan 23 2008, 6:55 am by xtrmgamer.

None.

Jan 24 2008, 2:08 am BeDazed Post #76

Okay enough of this. Xtrmgamer, you're getting out of hand. Your posts are comprised of trolls and flames. This whole topic has become a spam wars. Crysis is a fine game, you have no real point, anyways. Next time you try and argue, learn real debate first- or is that the German way?
Now you guys get off topic and it becomes more of a irrelevent topic. I don't see why this topic should be open anymore.

None.

Jan 24 2008, 3:03 am Moose Post #77

We live in a society.

All right guys, let's cut the flaming and get on topic before I start bashing some skulls.

Jan 24 2008, 4:11 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #78

Quote from KrAzY
Quote from xtrmgamer

... why are you even trying to tell me what I consider funny or not..?

Seriously, you told xtrmgamer that he's not up with the times, when in reality, you're the one who isn't. =\

None.

Jan 24 2008, 6:29 am KrayZee Post #79

Quote from xtrmgamer
Nice mate, your lack of brain is outstanding!!!

You've a long way to grow up, child. And seriously take your meds, you are losing it!.
Look who's talking. :lol:

Quote from xtrmgamer
Microsoft forces PC manufacturers to sold their computer with a preinstalled windows,there are many OSes out there, that's monopoly, you moron

Cheers.
I'm sure, I call monopoly illegal although there are legal stuff to it. Microsoft doesn't force, 'pre-installed' windows are set to their default 'operating system' (Not OS Macs) and has the right to use Microsoft's Windows to their hardware. Some like dell are designed for Microsoft, they don't want to make their own operating system. I'm positive Microsoft makes money out of it as well paying for the companies that makes the computers for them.

You don't know what you're talking about, and you love being off topic. Get out. Enough of getting off topic, boy.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
All right guys, let's cut the flaming and get on topic before I start bashing some skulls.
Agreed. I'll stop right after this post. Though I don't actually flame if proving points.

Quote from ~:Deathawk:~
... why are you even trying to tell me what I consider funny or not..?

Seriously, you told xtrmgamer that he's not up with the times, when in reality, you're the one who isn't. =\
For starters, I don't read the Wall Street Journals neither the Fortune Magazine to know about him, and having yahoo as a default homepage where they have news updated daily, it's not like I would ever have a chance to read the August article if it would ever stay on front page for a few days. And for August, although it's a long time, is pretty recent for a billionaire reaching the peak. I don't read the news and it's not like anybody I know and see in the internet would bother talking about him.

Don't bother trying to correct me, it's not like you're up to date either to whatever information you give and see and it's not like he would ever be up to date to the information he should know. Plus, you over exaggerated. So shh.

Anyways, do anybody here map make on Crysis? If so, can you show videos and screenshots in here/youtube?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 24 2008, 6:35 am by KrAzY.

None.

Jan 24 2008, 3:13 pm BeDazed Post #80

:| I am playing on difficulty Delta on Crysis. But that hardly makes a difference for me because I am natively Korean too :|

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum