By: MadZombie
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jun 21 2011, 11:26 am MadZombie Post #21

OP will contain SEN user names if posted

None.

Jun 23 2011, 12:17 am ClansAreForGays Post #22

I was so scared when it got taken down.

Jun 23 2011, 2:33 am Raitaki Post #23

I'm Raitaki. Friggin everywhere. Except on SEN, the StarCraft site where my clan is, chatboxes (including IRCs) and TeamSpeak. In those places I'm SmE(Raitaki.
EDIT: Forgot that IRCs don't allow brackets. Rawr.

None.

Jun 23 2011, 3:53 am jjf28 Post #24

Cartography Artisan

Used to play this alot, burn deck is the S*^t - make sure to include ultimate offerings and combo monsters to keep up a good d while you stedily kill them :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 23 2011, 4:05 am by jjf28.

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Jun 23 2011, 10:07 pm ClansAreForGays Post #25

Quote from jjf28
Used to play this alot, burn deck is the S*^t - make sure to include ultimate offerings and combo monsters to keep up a good d while you stedily kill them :)
You sound bad.

Jun 25 2011, 12:08 pm ClansAreForGays Post #26

It's way too ez to get banned in this game. You literally just have to suck up to the power crazy mods, and they'll ban anyone for you w/o evidence/cause. Happened to me, then I made a new account and tested how had to was get someone banned for nothing on this poor innocent schmuck.

My new account is 0star8

Jun 25 2011, 12:42 pm MadZombie Post #27

That's why I generally only play with the IRC bros

They are mostly on my level, always know how to play, speak english, don't complain about deck types, and heave tourneys like at least once a day. I hardly ever play with the public and I could care less about ranks.

did you get that innocent banned?

None.

Jun 26 2011, 2:08 pm ClansAreForGays Post #28

Yes, the mod I fake-complained to confirmed it.

Jun 26 2011, 4:00 pm LoveLess Post #29

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Put it this way, the mods are all in their mid 20s, play yugioh, even moderate the damn thing and overall, have no real lives. They work desk jobs with DN running in the back and check it VERY often. I'm serious, go to the forums or the DN site to see for yourself.

A few of them are alright, but of the most part, they are all ass terds. Ask the people in the IRC when they were called to my match... I think 4 or 5 showed up, I forget how many. One of them was a total douche, "Whatever, this is stupid, I'm leaving." *doesn't leave* *3 minutes later* "It's most likely just some unofficial tournament we don't give a shit about. I'm leaving." *still doesnt leave*

None.

Jun 28 2011, 8:02 pm Crimson Magnum Post #30

Shogun

I love this game! My username is CrimsonMagnum.

None.

Jun 30 2011, 3:06 pm OlimarandLouie Post #31

Wait, so I can re-create and play with the Yugioh deck I still have from 6 years ago? :awesome:

Username: OlimarandLouie

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 30 2011, 4:05 pm by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Jul 11 2011, 12:04 am ClansAreForGays Post #32

I literally can't loose anymore since I put obelisk in my deck

Jul 11 2011, 12:10 am ToA Post #33

Que Sera, Sera.

I love you.

Screen name: cottonfarmers

Jul 11 2011, 1:17 am MadZombie Post #34

So I made a cat themed deck. All the cards in it are cat or cat themed, it sucks but eh

lolololo

Also I'm rolling with fairies for now. Counter fairies and Arcana force

edit: So I just had a sweet duel with CAFG. His Frog Raviel (aka Obelisk the tormentor)deck. Killed the first God card with Burden of the mighty and Splendid Venus, the second with Honest eff, and the third with Arcana force The World. His god card vs my Arcana God card

fucking epic :3

The biggest flaw of my Arcana fairy deck is that it gets shit on by Catastor. All of my monsters are Light type and I hardly have anything to stop him aside from mirror force and lightning vortex. Feels bad man.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 12 2011, 1:03 am by MadZombie.

None.

Jul 15 2011, 7:49 am Crimson Magnum Post #35

Shogun

Anyone want to duel? I'm bored. Lol.

None.

Jul 15 2011, 11:29 am MadZombie Post #36

Join the irc if your looking for a duel

None.

Jul 15 2011, 8:44 pm Crimson Magnum Post #37

Shogun

How do I do that? O:

None.

Jul 16 2011, 1:04 pm MadZombie Post #38

http://pastebin.com/VbSpVhGN

The story of our IRC group

None.

Jul 16 2011, 3:11 pm ClansAreForGays Post #39

That was gayer than twilight.

Sep 10 2011, 1:17 am MadZombie Post #40

Nobody from SEN plays with me anymore :C

I never see clans or rai ;-;

Anyways they added the new XYZ monsters (pronounced exceed). For those of you who don't keep up with the series: XYZ monsters are monsters you summon by overlaying two or more monsters on the field (literally laying the card over another card) to special summon an exceed monster. They use the same level ideas like synchros but instead of adding levels you have to use the same exact levels. Also XYZ monsters don't have levels, instead they have ranks. So say I have a level 4 monster on the field and then I summon another level 4 monster. I can overlay those two level 4's to XYZ summon a rank 4 XYZ monster. The monsters used as material stay under the XYZ card but are no longer considered on the field. Also the effects of XYZ monsters usually require you to DETACH an xyz material (one of the cards used in the overlay) to activate effects. Also you can use any number of overlay materials as long as you have the minimum amount required buy that monster. Most XYz require at least 2 materials while others need 3. Even if one only needs 2 monsters you could use 5 monsters to overlay but once you overlay you can't add anymore xyz material.

tl;dr

get two monsters of the same level to XYZ summon a XYZ monster with the same rank (lvl 4 + lvl 4 = Rank 4)

Also they added the new september ban list so it's a new format (Season some might say since ranks have been reset on duel network). For starters Black Luster soldier envoy of the beginning got unbanned and is limited to 1 and pot of avarice went from unlimited to limited to 1. Also Call of the haunted is at 2 and gravity bind is unlimited.

Let's play guiz :D

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum