Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HALO 3!!!
HALO 3!!!
Nov 17 2007, 9:42 pm
By: Marine  

Dec 8 2007, 10:25 pm Esponeo Post #21

We use it on whatever is popular on the main stream of society.
I think the word overrated lost all meaning.
I don't know if that is classic human behavior or merely modern American behavior, but the use of buzzwords is ever present in this society. As if somehow the mere use of one word explains everything. Instead of actually explaining things people just throw around these words as if they have some greater meaning, which they don't. You just look like a really stupid son of a bitch if you use them.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 6:28 pm Test Post #22

I finally got this game yesterday, and it's fucking fun! I haven't played halo 2 yet, but I will buy it later. Going to be playing this Live next week with some buddies for Winter-een-mas.

None.

Jan 19 2008, 7:43 pm EzDay281 Post #23

No. This statement is stupid as fuck. Halo 3's multiplayer is nearly identical to Halo 2, excluding BXR, BXB, super jumping and other cheats. The only difference is that Halo 3 has MORE to it. Considering the "more" is entirely optional, it cannot possibly be worse unless you enjoyed all the cheating from Halo 2.
Oh, please, it comes down to bloody taste.
If you change the gameplay, then guess what! You can change it in such a way that someone doesn't like it as much. Adding more isn't necessarily 'better,' there are different maps, and there are balance tweaks. Considering the balance tweaks aren't 'entirely optional,' the map changes aren't 'entirely optional,' and that matchmaking uses default gametypes which do not make 'entirely optional' applicable to the new content?

None.

Jan 20 2008, 8:10 am Paravin. Post #24

Halo is Half-Life's b****.

None.

Jan 20 2008, 8:21 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #25

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/228

ROFFLEZOZOZLOZOZO

None.

Jan 20 2008, 10:44 pm chuiu Post #26

Quote from Paravin.
Halo is Half-Life's b****.
QFT.