Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: In Dire Need
In Dire Need
Aug 31 2010, 2:36 am
By: OlimarandLouie
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Aug 31 2010, 7:22 am Lanthanide Post #41

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Anything else you guys need to know just ask.
Pitcher or catcher? Twinks or bears? Silicone or waterbased?

To add something constructive: don't *expect* that at the end of the date you will come out liking her more than you do already. It is not a pre-ordained outcome; you might find out she's actually an airhead, or is just strange about things. So don't force yourself into expecting that she's the greatest thing since sliced bread - the whole point of a date is to find out more about the other person, not compound pre-conceived ideas.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 12:50 pm OlimarandLouie Post #42

I'm going to ask her today.
In... *checks watch* approx 4 hours.

:|

None.

Aug 31 2010, 1:25 pm Symmetry Post #43

Dungeon Master

Show her this thread to prove how much you care!

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 31 2010, 1:37 pm Norm Post #44

Quote from payne
If kiss happens, say "I love you" and leave somewhat quickly.

Absolutely stupid, little kids shouldn't be saying this to each other, especially not after one little date.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 1:49 pm Morphling Post #45

Quote from Payne
Seriously, I always am stuck in the friend-zone...

If you want relationship advice just go look for skyyjohn and skyyjohn2 on youtube. He is a genius.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 1:58 pm MadZombie Post #46

I posted a link to a tinypic last night with the difference between a nice guy and a REAL man. what falk said except the list was more detailed.

inb4 morph posts more videos.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 2:00 pm Norm Post #47

Quote from MadZombie
I posted a link to a tinypic last night with the difference between a nice guy and a REAL man. what falk said except the list was more detailed.

Gimme link.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 2:10 pm Morphling Post #48

Quote from MadZombie
What's wrong with the videos? If you actually watch them to the end you can get good advice from them and you will laugh so hard.

If you are having problems in the bedroom...

None.

Aug 31 2010, 2:10 pm MadZombie Post #49

http://i36.tinypic.com/2v3isub.jpg

I really hope this changes the way some people think. Anyone who COMPLETELY denies this is a fucking isolated case prone bro or an ultra virgin.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 2:13 pm Norm Post #50

Quote from MadZombie

I really hope this changes the way some people think. Anyone who COMPLETELY denies this is a fucking isolated case prone bro or an ultra virgin.

Seems pretty accurate to me.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 2:14 pm Sand Wraith Post #51

she/her

UltraVirgin here, here to say that I got tons of chicks, but no pussy, even after following MZ's tutorial on how to acquire females.

What am I doing wrong?

Aug 31 2010, 2:15 pm MadZombie Post #52

I gave no such advice on getting into girls pants. Also you's trolling.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 6:59 pm DavidJCobb Post #53

Quote from MadZombie

Apparently, my Nice-to-Epic ratio is 10:14.5, and the advice in that image does seem to be very accurate. Oh, dear.

Quote from Sand Wraith
UltraVirgin here, here to say that I got tons of chicks, but no pussy, even after following MZ's tutorial on how to acquire females.

What am I doing wrong?
...Have you ever, at any point, contributed anything even potentially helpful to this topic? :wtfage:

EDIT: Just for my own memory, my exact tally on that listing was:

Nice
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRS

Real
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ12

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 31 2010, 8:57 pm by DavidJCobb.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 8:13 pm payne Post #54

:payne:

Quote from MadZombie

This shit is... :|
Never saw something that made that much sense in my whole life.

... Unfortunately, it looks like I have all of the "Nice Guy" traits, except for "n" and "q". Fml.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 9:25 pm OlimarandLouie Post #55

Quote from MadZombie

Pretty much every letter on the nice guy list is me.
Except for D and R.

On another note, I asked her out today. She said she'd check to see if she was doing anything Saturday, but seemed enthusiastic when I asked her. I hope this means that she really is checking if shes doing anything and not saying no in code. I believe she is not saying no in code because she reminded me of it five hours later.

None.

Aug 31 2010, 9:31 pm DavidJCobb Post #56

Wow, Multiquote (and SEN's AJAX in general) is fucking broken today. So many "Unknown (0)" errors.

Anyway, you're wrong on both counts. She's not going to check her schedule, and she's saying "hell fucking yes" in code.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 12:45 am Lanthanide Post #57

I meet very few of the 'nice-guy' things, and some (maybe 1/3) of the 'real man' things. Generally that list seems too simplistic to me.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 1:20 am DavidJCobb Post #58

I wasn't able to type out a reasoning because SEN was lagging like a bitch, so let me explain the logic behind my comments.

She seemed enthusiastic about going out with you, and she reminded you five hours later. Based solely on this limited information, I have deduced that she was quite excited by your offer, and very eager to go out with you.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 3:27 am Sand Wraith Post #59

she/her

Quote from DavidJCobb
Quote from Sand Wraith

What am I doing wrong?
...Have you ever, at any point, contributed anything even potentially helpful to this topic? :wtfage:

Yea, I told the OP how to set the scene for a good hentai.

Make sure you bring a camera or similar, OP! Remember: if there is no replay, it never happened.
Between not understanding, not really caring, and being really bored is where I am.
SO, GO OUT THERE AND MAKE LOVE!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2010, 3:32 am by Sand Wraith.

Sep 1 2010, 3:34 am DavidJCobb Post #60

Quote from Sand Wraith
Quote from DavidJCobb
Quote from Sand Wraith

What am I doing wrong?

Yea, I told the OP how to set the scene for a good hentai.

Make sure you bring a camera or similar, OP! Remember: if there is no replay, it never happened.
Between not understanding, not really caring, and being really bored is where I am.
SO, GO OUT THERE AND MAKE LOVE!
So "hell no", in other words. Okay. Just checking.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum