Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Staredit Wallpapers
Staredit Wallpapers
Aug 8 2010, 6:54 pm
By: Apos
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Aug 12 2010, 12:14 am poiuy_qwert Post #81

PyMS and ProTRG developer

New stuffs:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 12 2010, 11:55 pm by poiuy_qwert.

Aug 12 2010, 2:30 am NudeRaider Post #82

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

fix that vertical line on the right, poi

Aug 12 2010, 3:19 am poiuy_qwert Post #83

Vertical line? I keep forgetting I have a dark screen :S Thanks

Edit: Fixed the vertical line in the wallpaper in my last post, and tweaked the background.

Edit 2: I like this one:

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Aug 14 2010, 2:21 am by poiuy_qwert.

Aug 13 2010, 4:29 pm Devourer Post #84

Hello

Got to admit, you are getting better and better, good work dude.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Aug 13 2010, 7:45 pm NudeRaider Post #85

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

ya, pretty nice, but I think you have to seriously cut down the visibility of the nebulae behind the ring. If not cut it to 0.
Right now it looks like it's overlaid rather than drawn behind.

Aug 14 2010, 2:24 am poiuy_qwert Post #86

I agree NudeRaider. Done, and updated the image in my last post. Also made the shadow on the rings less straight edge, and added a shadow from the rings on the planet.

Aug 14 2010, 2:26 am Jack Post #87

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from poiuy_qwert
I agree NudeRaider. Done, and updated the image in my last post. Also made the shadow on the rings less straight edge, and added a shadow from the rings on the planet.
I'm not liking the orangey-brown colour scheme in that, both the logo and the planet look pretty bad IMO because of the colour. Rings are nice, and the atmosphere is a lot better now.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 14 2010, 1:05 pm poiuy_qwert Post #88

Thats personal preference I believe. I really like the color scheme. And for anyone with an IPhone/iPod touch (not iPhone 4 compatible unless someone wants):

Edit: I've wanted to do a blue gas planet for a while:

And I know I didn't put enough shadow on the planet, i was too far along before I thought of it :X We'll just say light goes through the gas easily :P

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 14 2010, 5:45 pm by poiuy_qwert.

Aug 14 2010, 7:13 pm Devourer Post #89

Hello

Quote from poiuy_qwert
Vertical line? I keep forgetting I have a dark screen :S Thanks

Edit: Fixed the vertical line in the wallpaper in my last post, and tweaked the background.

Edit 2: I like this one:
Could make a 1680x1050 resolution of this please? :)

And the blue planet, I simply don't really like the blue color, so I don't like it that much... blue rings appears to be not logical / realistic in my eyes as well.

Aug 14 2010, 7:17 pm DevliN Post #90

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

You should turn these into loading screens. :)

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 14 2010, 11:25 pm poiuy_qwert Post #91

Here Dev:

Aug 14 2010, 11:50 pm Devourer Post #92

Hello

thanks, pretty cool.

Aug 15 2010, 4:10 pm poiuy_qwert Post #93

Np.

Here is another. Not my personal favorite, but my girlfriend wanted a green lava planet with rings and this is the best I could do. This was probably the hardest for me to do.

Edit: Now here's one I like:

Edit2: Updated the green lava planet, I like it much more now.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Aug 16 2010, 1:40 am by poiuy_qwert.

Aug 15 2010, 9:29 pm Devourer Post #94

Hello

Ya, I got to agree, the second one is by far better than the first one. And the background is not too busy as well :)

What strikes me (in a rather negative way than neutral) a bit is that the ring is more to the right than it should (or the planet is nearer to the ring's left edge than the right one), though this is not important at all / only my opinion.

Aug 15 2010, 9:56 pm Generalpie Post #95

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Devourer
Ya, I got to agree, the second one is by far better than the first one. And the background is not too busy as well :)

What strikes me (in a rather negative way than neutral) a bit is that the ring is more to the right than it should (or the planet is nearer to the ring's left edge than the right one), though this is not important at all / only my opinion.

This bothers me as much as the gramatical issues on the SEN FAQ
(if there's any left)

None.

Aug 15 2010, 10:11 pm poiuy_qwert Post #96

Quote from Devourer
It is quite a bit to the right. The moon's gravity is stretching the rings orbit.

Aug 15 2010, 10:13 pm Devourer Post #97

Hello

ST TEST

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Aug 16 2010, 12:40 pm by Devourer.

Aug 15 2010, 10:38 pm Devourer Post #98

Hello

nvm

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 16 2010, 12:37 pm by Devourer.

Aug 16 2010, 1:42 am poiuy_qwert Post #99

I updated the green lava planet in my post above. I like it a lot better now, though I know its not the best.

Aug 16 2010, 2:35 am Vincent Post #100

Very nice

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum