Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ghosts
Ghosts
Nov 10 2007, 5:54 am
By: JamaL
Pages: < 1 2 3

Mar 18 2008, 10:16 pm Centreri Post #41

Relatively ancient and inactive

I presume his argument would be that every time that happens, its a ghost :(.

None.

Mar 19 2008, 2:21 am Ryan Post #42

I get cuts I never notice about until later lots of times. It doesn't absolutely mean it's a ghost. Either you guys were doing something outside and somehow your friend got cut, or a supernatural entity is so angry at you for playing Resident Evil, or being in it's house, or whatever, means it wants to cut your friend.

A lot of things we see we don't understand, therefore we percieve them as a supernatural occurence. I'm scared shitless of my new house, but the longer I live in it, I just kinda stop caring. A lot of times when I woke up, I'd hear a noise and think it's a ghost. Now, I realize that it's just the water heater turning on.

I realize water heaters are nothing near cuts or similar injuries, I'm just trying to give an example as to help you understand that these things may not have anything to do with ghosts.

And yes, it is a very neet trick that you can play Resident Evil without any furniture. ;)

None.

Mar 19 2008, 6:16 pm ClansAreForGays Post #43

You guys are giving him too much credit. The entire thing is a fabrication.

Mar 20 2008, 7:29 am HolySin Post #44

Yeah...I can't take ghost hunting or any belief that a ghost haunts a place in a serious manner.

None.

Mar 21 2008, 3:14 am FatalException Post #45

I could play Resident Evil without any furniture. My legs can support my body. :P

But yeah, cuts happen. Sometimes I wake up with them on my hands, but my bed is kind of in a corner. My walls are abrasive.

None.

Mar 21 2008, 3:10 pm candle12345 Post #46

This isn't candle posting.
It's someone from the
OTHER.
SIDE.

We're pissed at you guys.
Stop having fucking seances, it's like a damn telephone going off in your head, and it just keeps going until some poor sod answers it!
Seriously, we haunt you because you lot won't leave us alone! The dead deserve rest...

I'm off to go see if I can get some more achievements in halo.
Later yall.

None.

Mar 22 2008, 12:53 am stickynote Post #47

I have to laugh my fucking ass off. It's all in your head. If you really have to scare yourself to feel happy, watch a scary movie.

None.

Mar 25 2008, 3:59 pm KrayZee Post #48

Go to Ground Zero or Omaha Beach, let me know if you have seen any ghosts.

None.

Apr 7 2008, 11:39 am FooFighters Post #49

I'd love to find ghosts, but the fact of the matter is, i'm not old enough to go a lot of places, at least 5 years til i'm off to college, then when i am done, i will find some ghosts, and prove once and for all the ghosts exist.

O ya, we werent outside at all, we were just inside watching TV/Playing video games, never went outside

None.

Apr 11 2008, 7:41 pm Paravin. Post #50

Zombie goasts took my smelly gym sock. :(

I found them dead soon, tho. And the sock is OK! :)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum