Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Aristocrat's Signature Shop
Aristocrat's Signature Shop
Jun 28 2010, 8:24 pm
By: Aristocrat
Pages: < 1 2 3

Jul 28 2010, 3:11 am Aristocrat Post #41

I probably won't get to this for a while, no inspiration, lulz.

None.

Jul 28 2010, 3:34 am Generalpie Post #42

Staredit Puckwork

mmmk

None.

Aug 3 2010, 12:13 am Sand Wraith Post #43

she/her

I noticed that you seem to have a lot of Cirno-related stuff.
MHMMMM.

Aug 8 2010, 6:36 am Generalpie Post #44

Staredit Puckwork

well... no point now that we have to purchase siggies from the shop...

None.

Aug 8 2010, 1:08 pm Aristocrat Post #45

If Dev expands the sig limit to 600x150 I might start charging minerals for people who want their signatures in "HD dimensions". Won't be a high number of course, 20 is plenty.

None.

Aug 8 2010, 3:33 pm Devourer Post #46

Hello

Quote from Aristocrat
If Dev expands the sig limit to 600x150 I might start charging minerals for people who want their signatures in "HD dimensions". Won't be a high number of course, 20 is plenty.
Done.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Aug 8 2010, 7:50 pm Aristocrat Post #47

Yay!

EDIT> Aw, images are still boxed to 429 pixels :<.

None.

Aug 12 2010, 3:24 pm LoTu)S Post #48

Quote from Aristocrat
Yay!

EDIT> Aw, images are still boxed to 429 pixels :<.

So does this mean even if the limit is 600x150, signatures will be resized anyways?

None.

Aug 12 2010, 3:37 pm UnholyUrine Post #49

Challenge:

somehow make a urine themed signature look cool

None.

Aug 12 2010, 4:12 pm Aristocrat Post #50

Quote from UnholyUrine
Challenge:

:awesome:

(There goes my pun quota for the day...)

None.

Aug 12 2010, 6:02 pm NudeRaider Post #51

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from UnholyUrine
Challenge:

Your old sig achieved that in an epic manner. Doubt anyone will be able to top it.

Aug 13 2010, 2:56 am UnholyUrine Post #52

Which one..

This

or this

None.

Aug 13 2010, 3:27 am Sand Wraith Post #53

she/her

I created the below signature image recently out of a clip from a Wriggle/Mystia doujin.
http://a.random-image.net/imgtransfertest.aspx?http://images6.mrfrufru.com/12612-ygbXuw-I%27LLTURNTHISINTOAWRIGGLESIG_400x150.png
Needless to say, it's not very good.

So, when you can, do you think you can take the attached image (which is the clip taken from the doujin) and make a sig out of it?

Notes:
-I tried to imitate the colour scheme from here. Maybe I'm colourblind, but I thought the colours I used came out to be interesting/useful.
-I have the PSD for my current sig (larger, more data etc.).
-I've attached the original clip.
-Original doujin (wiki page): here; Goth Mystia vs Princess Wriggle (2007-03-21).
-You've got my MSN. ;o

Attachments:
wriggle.png
Hits: 0 Size: 98.61kb

Aug 13 2010, 11:12 am NudeRaider Post #54

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Devilesk's was funny, a good fad, but definitely not "cool looking". Not in a serious way, that is.

Sep 6 2010, 12:01 am Aristocrat Post #55

I can confirm that signature images are STILL resized to 429 pixels even though the code responsible for displaying "OVER" has been adjusted to allow 600 pixels.

Sigh.

None.

Sep 6 2010, 12:24 am ClansAreForGays Post #56

I wanna new ff8 sig plz!

Sep 8 2010, 1:26 am Aristocrat Post #57

EDIT> More screwing around with gifs. Kind of sucks that GIFs play back at a low framerate.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 8 2010, 5:15 pm by Aristocrat.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum