Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Terraining Tips
Terraining Tips
Jun 25 2010, 12:52 am
By: payne
Pages: < 1 2 3

Mar 22 2012, 2:03 am DevliN Post #41

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from UnholyUrine
In order to do this your going to need to save both maps as editor component lists. Now you should have two folders where you saved the maps. (named what you save them as.) Open the one that has the terrain and copy the following files. Minimap.tga, Objects, Objects.version, and Anything that says t3 as a prefix. Paste and replace those files in the folder with the data and triggers. Now open the data and triggers component's list in th editor. You should now have the terrain. Save as a normal map file.

All credit goes to Kerensky he came up with this idea

This worked :)
Please update OP.
What is this supposed to be for?

Quote from UnholyUrine
@Cliff Doodads
That doesn't seem to really work but i'll try again.
Which doodad are you trying to place? "Cliff Roots - Bel'Shir," "Space Platform Cables Large," and "Space Platform Cliff Doodad Large" are the only ones I can't see on flat terrain (as they have a a lower height by default).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 22 2012, 2:09 am by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 22 2012, 4:59 am UnholyUrine Post #42

The quote is for how to import terrain between maps (not sure why I didn't explain it)

None.

Mar 22 2012, 5:02 am DevliN Post #43

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Oh, neat. You can also just copy and paste it between maps as well.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum