Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Signature breaking?
Signature breaking?
Jun 22 2010, 10:02 pm
By: poison_us  

Jan 26 2011, 3:29 pm poison_us Post #21

Back* from the grave

I didn't mean to imply that the font tag specifically is causing it; the problem is too much BBcode in general, as removing everything but the [url] tag shows:

GOGO MAKE ME MORE MONIES CONTRIBUTE TO THE RAFFLE TODAY.

If you look at the BBcode, nothing's wrong. It's how SEN adds extra crap in the [url] tag. As for more accurate error reporting, will the following do?

Quote from poison_us
For whatever reason, the urls in my siggy are failing. SEN is adding a http://www.staredit.net/(link I want)/" to the link to the post
[snip]
Either there's something wrong with my BBcode, which I doubt, or SEN, which I'm starting to think is the culprit.

Now, progressively re-adding code, below the line breaks the [url](bypassing single code, see above):

This proves that SEN doesn't like to handle more than 3 tags operating on top of a [url] tag.

EDIT: Also, while fixing the Raffle URL, I noticed my 2011 SC1 contest link was fuxed too. However, I did find a viable workaround to the stupid bug. Now my Signature has exactly 548 of the 596 used solely for BBcode workaround crap. poison mad, poison smash.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2011, 5:44 pm by poison_us.

Options
  Back to forum