Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: US Military Slaughter Civilians
US Military Slaughter Civilians
May 15 2010, 7:07 pm
By: JaFF  

May 18 2010, 6:04 am nuclearrabbit Post #21

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, cry more.
I risk getting my balls blown off so a select few in your government can make bank. H.R. Paper Stacks doesn't give a fuck about me and I give 'im less back. I'm going to Afghanistan as a medic. I don't plan to shoot and kill people, I never joined the army to do that.

All of you who look down on me? Fuck you. It doesn't take much balls to join but you still couldn't because you're weaker than our women. It's a job, I do what I'm told.

None.

May 18 2010, 12:52 pm CaptainWill Post #22

Quote from nuclearrabbit
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, cry more.
I risk getting my balls blown off so a select few in your government can make bank. H.R. Paper Stacks doesn't give a fuck about me and I give 'im less back. I'm going to Afghanistan as a medic. I don't plan to shoot and kill people, I never joined the army to do that.

All of you who look down on me? Fuck you. It doesn't take much balls to join but you still couldn't because you're weaker than our women. It's a job, I do what I'm told.

I don't blame the soldiers - I blame the politicians.

None.

May 18 2010, 5:28 pm Fire_Kame Post #23

wth is starcraft

I think he was referring less to people directly posting and more to society. :( It makes me sad when I see news about protesting soldiers' funerals...

May 18 2010, 10:00 pm dumbducky Post #24

Quote from poison_us
Basically, yes. We funded a revolution in a foreign country, and now we fight against it because AT THE TIME we thought it prudent to support radical groups.

Granted, what we're doing now isn't funding radical groups, it's supporting a democratic government, but who's to say that the "terrorists" won't pull a N. Vietnam on our dumb butts?
Wrong. We funded a guerilla war against the invading communists. We weren't there to overthrow the existing government.

I don't get your parallel with Vietnam. We aren't at war with the government of Iraq or Afghanistan.

tits

May 20 2010, 12:15 am poison_us Post #25

Back* from the grave

If you look back, N. Vietnam basically waited for US troops to leave to take the South. That's the parallel I'm drawing (17th :wut:).

I didn't say we overthrew an existing gov't either, at least not in the sense that most people think. I said "Who basically replaced a government they didn't like with Al-Qaeda in the first place?". I didn't mean Al-Qaeda, I can't exactly remember who I was talking about. That day was super weird. Digressing, I think of overthrowing a government as actively destroying their government, much as we did in Iraq.

I think I remember from a government class that we funded a radical group enough that they could overthrow their government, but I can't for the life of me recall which it was, or even the nation. I think that's what I was trying to say, but whatever.

May 20 2010, 12:26 am CaptainWill Post #26

Quote from poison_us
If you look back, N. Vietnam basically waited for US troops to leave to take the South. That's the parallel I'm drawing (17th :wut:).

I didn't say we overthrew an existing gov't either, at least not in the sense that most people think. I said "Who basically replaced a government they didn't like with Al-Qaeda in the first place?". I didn't mean Al-Qaeda, I can't exactly remember who I was talking about. That day was super weird. Digressing, I think of overthrowing a government as actively destroying their government, much as we did in Iraq.

I think I remember from a government class that we funded a radical group enough that they could overthrow their government, but I can't for the life of me recall which it was, or even the nation. I think that's what I was trying to say, but whatever.

Several South American nations as part of the Monroe Doctrine.

None.

Options
  Back to forum