Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: No Hunters FFA!
No Hunters FFA!
Apr 25 2010, 2:41 am
By: OlimarandLouie
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Polls
Which map would you prefer to play?
Which map would you prefer to play?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Portal 2

23%
The Sun Star 1

12%
Confession I 0

0%
None.
Confession II 0

0%
None.
EPICA 6

67%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 9 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Apr 28 2010, 10:01 pm OlimarandLouie Post #21

The ancient texts dictate that we can form alliances and backstab at our own whim.

None.

Apr 28 2010, 10:03 pm MadZombie Post #22

Quote from OlimarandLouie
The ancient texts dictate that we can form alliances and backstab at our own whim.
Fuck the inscriptions. Someone might as well show up and drop everyone. Make it FFA. >:0

None.

Apr 28 2010, 10:07 pm OlimarandLouie Post #23

Quote from MadZombie
Fuck the inscriptions. Someone might as well show up and drop everyone. Make it FFA. >:0
We'll see how this one goes. The next organized FFA will most likely allow NO alliances, but for this one they are permitted.

None.

Apr 29 2010, 12:37 am NudeRaider Post #24

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from MadZombie
Personally I think strict FFA should be enforced. Anyone else?
FFA is the game mode without without rules. And it should never played differently. Makes things more interesting, too.
Last man standing and that's it.

Apr 29 2010, 1:56 am OlimarandLouie Post #25

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from MadZombie
Personally I think strict FFA should be enforced. Anyone else?
FFA is the game mode without without rules. And it should never played differently. Makes things more interesting, too.
Last man standing and that's it.
Even as I read that, I can't tell if you are for or against me.

None.

Apr 29 2010, 10:19 am NudeRaider Post #26

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Then you should think 1 step further. You suggested forming alliances and backstabbing is perfectly fine as opposed to MZ who basically said, that you have to have a rule against it.
No rules. You can do whatever the fuck you like as long as there's only 1 winner (no allied victory).

Apr 29 2010, 11:14 am MadZombie Post #27

I just figured their should be some rules to make it slightly balanced (inb4 everyone goes zerg).Whatever. Just don't forget to add the "no hacks rule" right under your "no rules" rule.

LOL ROOLZ

None.

Apr 29 2010, 11:22 am Wormer Post #28

May I play with you guys? Also, what GMT +0 time you're playing, I'm bit confused with American timezones =)

Some.

Apr 29 2010, 11:35 am NudeRaider Post #29

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=EST%20to%20GMT%20converter

(12am)

Apr 29 2010, 9:29 pm OlimarandLouie Post #30

Well, well, well. 2 1/2 hours until it starts, from this post. I hope everyone shows...

None.

Apr 29 2010, 9:34 pm ImagoDeo Post #31

I might have slight problems - 6pm is when it's being held for me, and that's right around supper time. I'll try to work it out. Also, I'm actually downloading SC2 Beta RIGHT NAOW. So that might cause problems. I'll have to download all the patches and crap.

None.

Apr 29 2010, 11:08 pm UnholyUrine Post #32

If you watch some of Greth's SC1 vids, you'll see exactly HOW BADLY the people that send him replays suck.

Now THAT was a game.

None.

Apr 29 2010, 11:36 pm ImagoDeo Post #33

Quote from UnholyUrine
Now THAT was a game.

Yes, I watched that. Zerg cannon pushes ftw.

:awesome:

On a side note, it's about 50/50 that I won't be there now. Beta patch 5 is downloading as I type this. 25minutes from now I'll either be playing beta, or eating supper, or waiting for another patch. =/ Or I might possibly be doing the nohuntersffa, which does sound fun.

EDIT: What channel is it going to be in?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 29 2010, 11:46 pm by ImagoDeo.

None.

Apr 29 2010, 11:48 pm OlimarandLouie Post #34

Op Sen. I forgot to mention that XD

Hosting now. I'll wait until 7:20ish before I start, (CTZ) please join now ^^

Game name/pass is

FFA///FTW

None.

Apr 30 2010, 2:17 am Aristocrat Post #35

So, how did it go? Too little space on islands? Raised Jungle ramps broken into easily? Or were my concerns not justified at all? :crazy:

None.

Apr 30 2010, 2:19 am OlimarandLouie Post #36

I'm still looking over the replay. All I've got so far are the results of who got what place.

None.

Apr 30 2010, 3:06 am ImagoDeo Post #37

:-_-: I got last place 'cause I pissed off Leeroy so he dropped reavers on my worker line as Olimar attacked from the front with two blasted science vessels to irrad crap and a half a billion marines. It was painful. :><:

None.

Apr 30 2010, 3:07 am OlimarandLouie Post #38

You get placed in the scoreboard according to when you leave.

None.

Apr 30 2010, 4:54 am UnholyUrine Post #39

LOL that was a pretty interesting replay...

Man lil... you got your ass handed to you...
You had two bases for like half the time... and then 1 in the mainland... and your two island bases HAD NO MINERALS but you didn't expo any further.. and then you got backstabbed.. XD

Lil lil lil... playing too much mafia and phantom XD
Good win, Cecil.. tho I think Imago, Leeroy, and Clans would want revenge.. cause they both got 2v1'd

None.

Apr 30 2010, 11:20 am MadZombie Post #40

playing too much mafia and phantom

Playing badly, he is probaby used to high resources. Silly noob.

I wanted to get in but i should up an hour late. D: baw.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum