Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ecstasy
Ecstasy
Nov 2 2007, 1:10 am
By: dinked
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7

Dec 17 2007, 12:47 am yenku Post #121

Quote from Falkoner
And I know you are going to deny that if everyone was on drugs more people would start dying, but as I already said, in my mind, your opinion makes absolutely no sense, and the only reason you are defending drugs is because you take them yourself.
Right! I've taken them AND I know about them. I have far more experience in this area than you. I know that your argument is coming out of your ass.

Quote from Falkoner
And it's not like we can get anything logical from arguing with a bunch of druggies anyway.
That is called dismissive argument. It is irrational and has no place in any conversation. Tell me my arguments aren't logical and it means you aren't comprehending them.

Quote from Falkoner
Everyone being high is almost the equivalent of everyone being drunk, and do you guys think that everyone being drunk wouldn't cause problems?
False, it is nothing like being drunk.

Quote from Falkoner
Yeah, obviously if you have a group of people who are extremely disoriented and a group that just isn't down to earth enough to care into vehicles the disoriented ones will crash more, and that all comes down to what kind of drug is being used, different drugs do different things to your head.
Right! Different drugs do different things, and in moderation marihuana offers no reasonable dangers.

Quote from Falkoner
And notice how slavery is now considered immoral? And there was also a time when smoking pot wasn't considered immoral, and now it is. Great example, thanks.
Pot smoking considered immoral by the ignorant masses. You can't tell me there is a single person on this planet who hasn't done something immoral. It is called samsara in buddhism. We all live in it all the time, just as we live with nirvana all the time. It is just a matter of realizing that, not becoming dependent or attached to desires. THAT is how you live an enlightened life.

Quote from Falkoner
...kids who don't smoke get good grades and succeed in life, kids who smoke often get bad grades and are unsuccessful, notice that I said often, not always.
I think it is a very worthy life-style to abstain from drugs, especially if one has tried them. However, I don't appreciate the fact you call stoners often unsuccessful. First define success. I don't call wealthy a successful life. I call that affluenza, a crippling lifestyle. The more material possessions the more one losses their sense of optimism and motivation, one doesnt own possessions, the possessions own them. I live modestly, I don't buy many expensive clothes or shit like that. Instead, I have more time to enjoy the world for what it is, not for what it doesn't provide me. I don't yearn to make lots of money, I just want to get by. That is success for me.

Quote from Falkoner
Or we can avoid the dangers all together since smoking does not truly help out as much as it hurts.
How could you ever know until you try?

Quote from Falkoner
I just said that the reason he is defending them so badly is because there is no case for them, he is only defending his own actions by trying to say how great they are.
No I'm not. I'm being rational.

None.

Dec 17 2007, 12:48 am yenku Post #122

Quote from MadZombie
well i dont do anything stronger then weed becuase then id feel bad about myself. id think that im doing it for a bad reason liek i have no freinds or somehting since it feels like ppl who do strong drugs are into weird shit.

ill stik with weed man 10 bucks a little bag is all i can afford anyways. and blacks lol...they make me sleepy.
My buddy smokes blacks, I like how they smell. I would never smoke cigarettes though.

Quote from Kellimus
Man, trying to debate with Falkoner is like trying to debate with Frazz.
Yuck, I know what that is like.

Quote from JordanN
but my point was that we have the capability of doing drugs IN MODERATION without being harmed.

So if some new drug comes out that even one lick will make your skin burn on fire humans will still live? I know rats have that ability cause there born with a maximum immune system that destroys poisons but humans? I'm sorry, but this seems to far fetched.
Yes, your example does seem far fetched indeed. That is not at all what I suggested. Read what I said again and you will see that I said drugs we evolved with.

Quote from Falkoner
But seriously, do the majority of successful people smoke? No, so why smoke?
How do you know the answer is no? I'm not going to let what other people do dictate what I do to lead a "successful" life.

Quote from SCORPIONOX
Most illegal drugs (including crack and ecstacy) can kill you the first time you use them. Don't take the chance. Moderation doesn't matter if one pill, or one whiff can kill you, now does it?
Those won't kill you the first time if you do them in moderation. But I would say moderation for at least crack would be not using it at all..

Quote from Falkoner
Yeah, and I'm sure you're still young and healthy, what about when you are older and you can't stop because you got addicted when younger? That's when you start having the big problems.
Addicted to what? How can I get addicted if I use my rule of moderation.

DOUBLE POST TO FIT QUOTES

None.

Dec 17 2007, 5:24 am velocityx Post #123

Only drug that that i consider almost like being drunk is DMX

None.

Dec 17 2007, 5:28 am velocityx Post #124

Quote from Falkoner
You say you have the control now, but I'm betting you couldn't stop, even if you wanted to.

I couldnt Stop? Ive Done Coke about 3 times. yeah that isnt alot and yes i did big big lines
I never had a urge to keep doing it.
Obviously i Can stop if i stop for a 2-4 week period before taking another pill (Ecstasy)
You cannot do it every day you have to wait until youre serotonin comes back.
And the Ecstasy i usually get is Meth Based which means there is methamphetmine in it which is very addictive.

sorry for the doublep ost

None.

Dec 17 2007, 5:46 am Adam The Boss Tycoon Post #125

Quote from velocityx
Only drug that that i consider almost like being drunk is DMX

Eww I would never touch DXM, my friend did it every weekend for a month or two. I honestly think he fried his brain.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 10:06 am Kellimus Post #126

Quote from velocityx
Quote from Falkoner
You say you have the control now, but I'm betting you couldn't stop, even if you wanted to.

I couldnt Stop? Ive Done Coke about 3 times. yeah that isnt alot and yes i did big big lines
Obviously i Can stop if i stop for a 2-4 week period before taking another pill (Ecstasy)
And the Ecstasy i usually get is Meth Based which means there is methamphetmine in it which is very addictive.

Then why would you even take a pill that is known to have tweak in it?

Thats pretty fucking retarded man. Go find some MDMA.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 1:45 pm JaFF Post #127

Quote from yenku
First define success. I don't call wealthy a successful life. I call that affluenza, a crippling lifestyle. The more material possessions the more one losses their sense of optimism and motivation, one doesnt own possessions, the possessions own them. I live modestly, I don't buy many expensive clothes or shit like that. Instead, I have more time to enjoy the world for what it is, not for what it doesn't provide me. I don't yearn to make lots of money, I just want to get by. That is success for me.
We are alike. Though I don't agree with you that more possessions lead to decrease in optimism.

None.

Dec 18 2007, 11:00 pm velocityx Post #128

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from velocityx
Quote from Falkoner

Then why would you even take a pill that is known to have tweak in it?

Thats pretty fucking retarded man. Go find some MDMA.

Its usually Speed Based. and i get whatever my dealer has because we dont have that much dealers where i live around my community. Pure MDMA is hard to find bro
+ i like the speed feeling

None.

Dec 19 2007, 3:32 am yenku Post #129

Quote from JaFF
Quote from yenku
First define success. I don't call wealthy a successful life. I call that affluenza, a crippling lifestyle. The more material possessions the more one losses their sense of optimism and motivation, one doesnt own possessions, the possessions own them. I live modestly, I don't buy many expensive clothes or shit like that. Instead, I have more time to enjoy the world for what it is, not for what it doesn't provide me. I don't yearn to make lots of money, I just want to get by. That is success for me.
We are alike. Though I don't agree with you that more possessions lead to decrease in optimism.
Hmm. You should look up something now called, "Affluenza". There is even a pretty cool documentary on it. I am quite sure at this point, mostly from experience, that the more things I give up, the better I feel. People expect to find happiness in the things they buy, but they always want more, always more. People always have to be moving forward. It becomes a viscous cycle and people lose their happiness. I know many such people..

None.

Dec 21 2007, 11:04 am E-ffect Post #130

xtc is risky to do sumtime u get house hold product in there
or sume shit that is more % of the MDMA like coke and will do absolutely nothing

dats why kids just buy pure mdma and sniff that.
or coke for the win

but if ya scured like most ppl stick to ya death sticks and marijuana

but i suggest XTC at raves or clubs. or having sex with your girl but use a condom cos your kids
might turn out like this

None.

Dec 21 2007, 7:41 pm Kellimus Post #131

Quote from wHiZZ
xtc is risky to do sumtime u get house hold product in there
or sume shit that is more % of the MDMA like coke and will do absolutely nothing

dats why kids just buy pure mdma and sniff that.
or coke for the win

but if ya scured like most ppl stick to ya death sticks and marijuana

but i suggest XTC at raves or clubs. or having sex with your girl but use a condom cos your kids
might turn out like this

Good job at flaming people, and saying what was already said :D

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7
  Back to forum