Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Felicia Defense
Felicia Defense
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 17 2010, 1:02 am
By: MinigameEast  

Mar 17 2010, 1:02 am MinigameEast Post #1

another defense game? oh this is going to suck hard. and no... its not going to suck because this takes a ton of team work strategy.
its a terryn type bunker system, that changes into different buildings or beacons. theres going to be no secret units that will make the game easier and there isnt going to be any loose units on the field except the scv or probe.

your team has to communicate with each other or else your going to lose hard in the first round. your team basically has to make a maze. sounds easy right? but its a 22% chance that your going to build a beacon. what a beacon? yup..! a beacon with no units. basically just one big ass gap that you need to cover up or make a wall around it.

how to cover that gap? basically you have to switch to your probe and build a pylon on top of the beacon or between other buildings. luckily half the time you build building next to each other, you really dont have to have a pylon in between. it costs 1 mineral to build a pylon or a supply depot.

its a huge map 256x256. but the playing field is maybe 1/16 of it. theres going to be ground and flying type units, if you get to many bunks with firebats in them then your probably going to lose. theres going to be arbiters flying around, screwing up your vision and fast overlords acting like hot air ballons carrying there ground enemies over your buildings.

felicia is actually going to take part in fighting with you. all she can do is claw her enemies and once she gets enough xp herself, she will randomly use her special attacks.

protect her babies from these enemies. if everyone one of them dies then game is over.
*screenshot of the field is a secret until it comes out*

None.

Mar 17 2010, 4:24 am fat_flying_pigs Post #2

1) By the way your first post was composed, this looks like a fail map.
2) Use some god-damn UPPERCASE letters. And while you're at it, use some apostrophes.
3) Use a spell check. I quote: "ballons"
4) "*screenshot of the field is a secret until it comes out*" - Just fail. So much fail.

What I've deduced from the description: This is a "team" game that uses random bunkers, and sometimes the bunkers don't even place. And Felicia is some unit with claws that acts like an enemy computer controlled hero.

None.

Mar 17 2010, 5:20 am DevliN Post #3

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

So I take it you wont post screenshots? Okay.

Closed.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
  Back to forum