Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Terrain Request
Terrain Request
Feb 21 2010, 11:20 am
By: Devourer  

Feb 21 2010, 11:20 am Devourer Post #1

Hello

Hi to all motivated and good terrainers :P

I was wondering whether someone could do something neat in jungle which looks like this (128x128)

Red is zerg, the center is a terran psi disruptor, the bottom should be left free and the black are walls. Please place buildings as well if possible, only zerg buildings, no units, but keep in mind that around 8-12 nydus channels would be perfect, place them so that they got the same distance from each other (around, not necesarrily). I want zerg coming out of the nydus ordered to the middle, for a new project. Thanks in advance.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 21 2010, 2:44 pm Aristocrat Post #2

But... this isn't terrain.

Do you want sprites or unit sprites? As far as I am aware preplaced nydus canals don't work.

None.

Feb 21 2010, 2:52 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

Quote from name:doomedrusher
But... this isn't terrain.

Do you want sprites or unit sprites? As far as I am aware preplaced nydus canals don't work.
...eh? The task mainly is to make a neat terrain, the picture above is just a concept. It just would be excellent if you placed some zerg buildings but no problem, I can do so, too.

Feb 22 2010, 3:35 am samsizzle Post #4

Is this for that map you showed me and echo and qpk? If so, i know exactly what to make for this.

None.

Feb 22 2010, 5:30 am payne Post #5

:payne:

Quote from samsizzle
Is this for that map you showed me and echo and qpk? If so, i know exactly what to make for this.
All gtfo, sam got this! ;)
<3

None.

Feb 22 2010, 6:34 am Devourer Post #6

Hello

Quote from samsizzle
yes :)

Options
  Back to forum