Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
SEN Mafia XV: Gotham City
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2009, 8:43 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser
Pages: < 1 « 45 46 47 48 4982 >

Oct 29 2009, 5:44 pm Jack Post #921

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Ashamed. LRN2SPELL LRN2PUNCTUATE LRN2USE PROPER GRAMMAR! Sheesh...also there's not much point telling ashamed our roles. He's just a voter now, and town already has a group of known roles. People, please tell your role to corbo or me.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 29 2009, 5:47 pm Corbo Post #922

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from name:zany_001
People, please tell your role to corbo or me.
Uh, not me please. I don't want to get accused of what I am accusing Ashamed. Plus I said I find it pointless for me to keep on playing when people are not thinking straight their moves.

fuck you all

Oct 29 2009, 5:51 pm Jack Post #923

Ok, just me then.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 29 2009, 6:32 pm Jack Post #924

BOON DOCK SAINT, IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE IN YOU, HIT DEVOURER! PATROLMEN, DO NOT JAIL DEVOURER! Jail me and/or shocko.

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 7:39 pm Ashamed Post #925

Hear me Raor!!

Yes I can only vote, But Zany I am the only "Known" Townie.
you or corbo could still be mafia.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 7:56 pm Jack Post #926

Fine, stuff it, town has probably lost anyway, I'll PM you my role.

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 9:34 pm InsolubleFluff Post #927

You guys made it fairly obvious you aren't regular townies. Also, I knew days ago this would happen, he made it obvious.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 9:53 pm Chubacca Post #928

Wow, nice move ashamed. That is pro right there.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 9:57 pm Jack Post #929

It's the noobest thing he could have done.

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 9:57 pm Ashamed Post #930

Hear me Raor!!

I tried to warn the town that I was doing it but w/e >< Shocko you have been the only person on my lvl... But if the town does not want to unite and win then w/e! ha
Zany no it was not... Rmber when we all knew inferno was town and we owned. We can do the same thing.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 10:01 pm Chubacca Post #931

>.< yeah not really. You just don't understand how significant this is. Even though we know Ashamed is a pardoner (town aligned), you still want Corbo as our leader. I don't understand that logic.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 10:04 pm Jack Post #932

Quote from Chubacca
>.< yeah not really
Do a count. We die on night 3 assuming lynches go well and BDS doesn't hit townies. If he hadn't we'd live to night 4. Knowing that ashamed is a townie doesn't help much because ashamed isn't as good as inferno. No offense, but it's not gonna be same as last time.

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 10:06 pm Chubacca Post #933

Quote from Chubacca
>.< yeah not really
Do a count. We die on night 3 assuming lynches go well and BDS doesn't hit townies. If he hadn't we'd live to night 4. Knowing that ashamed is a townie doesn't help much because ashamed isn't as good as inferno. No offense, but it's not gonna be same as last time.
We got the best results dude. Yeah it might be bad temporarily, but in the long run it will prove to be beneficial.

Ashamed isn't as good as Inferno? You obviously do not know what is going on. Right now, you are proving to be a much useless townie, even worse than the first timer Darksnow in the beginning (Was a beast in the end haha).

None.

Oct 29 2009, 10:08 pm Jack Post #934

It's good temporarily, bad in the long run.

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 10:09 pm Chubacca Post #935

Yeah you don't know what is going on.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 10:10 pm Ashamed Post #936

Hear me Raor!!

Zany.. All i need to do is get all of our info and then by tonight we prob will have a list of like 8 mafia suspects
Zany I am pretty good at the game

None.

Oct 29 2009, 10:12 pm Jack Post #937

Quote from Chubacca
Sigh. I bet you lot have some plan that's gonna stuff up corbo's plan worse than what ashamed has done. I'd say GG but it wasn't. If you're lucky me and corbo can fix things.

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 10:13 pm Jack Post #938

Quote from Ashamed
Zany.. All i need to do is get all of our info and then by tonight we prob will have a list of like 8 mafia suspects
Zany I am pretty good at the game
Yeah, which is why you just pardoned FE...

Red classic.

Oct 29 2009, 10:18 pm Chubacca Post #939

Quote from Chubacca
Sigh. I bet you lot have some plan that's gonna stuff up corbo's plan worse than what ashamed has done. I'd say GG but it wasn't. If you're lucky me and corbo can fix things.
Okay let me clear things up for you. Out of Corbo's plan, we got a confirmed town-aligned role that can serve as a leader, we must switch our plan, our original won't work.

Let me make a big huge text for you.

YOU ARE USELESS

Always account for any change. Or a similar quote from the movie 21, "Always account for variable change." I bet Corbo is ashamed to have you on his side.(Basic quote)

How do you think this bad Zany?

None.

Oct 29 2009, 10:24 pm Jack Post #940

You clearly do not know what corbo's plan is. He's as pissed as me.

I give up. Town is being stupid. I'm doctor, mafia can kill me. I auto vote shocko, auto heal raccoon, as long as I live. May as well, seeing as I AM USELESS.

Red classic.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 45 46 47 48 4982 >
  Back to forum