Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Your age?
Your age?
Jul 30 2009, 3:13 am
By: Jack
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Polls
How old are you?
How old are you?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Kidiot 3

5%
None.
14-15 8

13%
None.
16-17 14

23%
None.
18-20 25

40%
None.
21-25 9

15%
None.
Old 4

7%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 63 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jul 30 2009, 5:50 am Aster Post #21

Nearly nineteen / ageless, depending on your willingness to suspend disbelief.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:02 am Urahara Post #22

Quote from Madroc
Just turned 17 last month. Wish I was younger like 13, responsibility is getting bigger all the time :(
Yeah well people always talk down to me because im 13 so it really sucks

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:05 am Madroc Post #23

Quote from name:Apocalypse666
Quote from Madroc
Just turned 17 last month. Wish I was younger like 13, responsibility is getting bigger all the time :(
You should never have told anyone you're 13.

Just try to be really mature around here.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:11 am Urahara Post #24

Quote from Madroc
Quote from Madroc

i dont care if people know how old i am
I just hate it if they talk down to me for my age

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:15 am lil-Inferno Post #25

Just here for the pie

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Woah, Inferno and Falkoner are younger then me? I always though that Inferno was around 17 and Falkoner too old to be sitting around on forums all day. Next you're going to tell me Nude's 12?
Eh, I wouldn't believe anyone would think I'm older than fifteen. I'm too immature to be seventeen.

Jul 30 2009, 6:15 am CecilSunkure Post #26

17, about 18.

I would accomplish more in the name of SC, except I'm busy atm. I always seem to be busy.. Is that how life always is..?

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:24 am Aster Post #27

Quote from Madroc
Quote from Madroc

When I first came here, I was 13, and I was immature as shit. I wised up fast though, because people will judge you for being young, so just yeah try to seem as old as possible lol.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:24 am FatalException Post #28

16. I was 12 when I started lurking here. This topic has been about at least 100 times, more on v4.
Woah, Inferno and Falkoner are younger then me? I always though that Inferno was around 17 and Falkoner too old to be sitting around on forums all day. Next you're going to tell me Nude's 12?
Inferno will always be 13. Falkoner is a surprise, though, and I grouped you with Inferno in terms of age. :P

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:27 am Urahara Post #29

Quote from Aster
Quote from Madroc
Quote from Madroc

When I first came here, I was 13, and I was immature as shit. I wised up fast though, because people will judge you for being young, so just yeah try to seem as old as possible lol.
Lol dont think ive done anything really immature ehhhhhh

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:28 am EzDay281 Post #30

I got here at 13, and was also immature as shit.
I wised up slowly, instead. :D

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:29 am Aster Post #31

Quote from EzDay281
I got here at 13, and was also immature as shit.
I wised up slowly, instead. :D
Yeah, but you were entertaining as hell.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:29 am CecilSunkure Post #32

Quote from Aster
Well now.. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can easily tell (even over the internet) when someone is trying to act more mature or older, or more experienced than they actually are. This in its self, at least to me, is a sign of sheer immaturity. I would hold a thirteen year old in higher respect if he just acted like himself instead of trying to feign into a respectable member.

So apox, just have fun. The bottom line is, you probably should be on this site to become better at map making/modding, not to prove to anyone you should be respected. If you do that, you'll earn my respect.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:31 am Urahara Post #33

Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from Aster
Well now.. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can easily tell (even over the internet) when someone is trying to act more mature or older, or more experienced than they actually are. This in its self, at least to me, is a sign of sheer immaturity. I would hold a thirteen year old in higher respect if he just acted like himself instead of trying to feign into a respectable member.

So apox, just have fun. The bottom line is, you probably should be on this site to become better at map making/modding, not to prove to anyone you should be respected. If you do that, you'll earn my respect.
Hell cecil im only on this site because you told me about it and i said sure what the hell
But this place is actually pretty fun :D

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:32 am Aster Post #34

Quote from CecilSunkure

A site full of thirteen-year-olds "acting like themselves" is not a pretty site. (LOL PUN I'M SO MATURE GUISE). :bleh:
But seriously, I'm not saying you should be someone you aren't, just use common sense and intelligent discourse.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:34 am Urahara Post #35

Quote from Aster
Quote from CecilSunkure

A site full of thirteen-year-olds "acting like themselves" is not a pretty site. (LOL PUN I'M SO MATURE GUISE). :bleh:
But seriously, I'm not saying you should be someone you aren't, just use common sense and intelligent discourse.
lol... im screwed then
My parents say im smart and yet i have no common sense at all

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:37 am FatalException Post #36

Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from Aster

Really now? Back in the day, all I had to do was type with proper grammar, punctuation, and other type shit and no one was the wiser. That's a pretty sweet superpower ya got there.

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:39 am CecilSunkure Post #37

Well it sure didn't work with Falkoner.. Super power failed..

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:41 am Urahara Post #38

Why?

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:42 am ejac1337 Post #39

None.

Jul 30 2009, 6:46 am Wormer Post #40

LOL, the text in bold made me laugh :D

21 here :bleh: 17 days away of being 22 :lol:

Some.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum