Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: The Future of SEN
The Future of SEN
Oct 10 2007, 7:58 pm
By: Money
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Oct 13 2007, 5:13 am Joshgt2 Post #61

Quote from Yoshi da Sniper
v5 was a great idea. But IP doesn't have the time to polish it. Right now theres a bit too much trolling going on in the SEN "community" and the features are starting to be more focused upon the community rather than mapping. For the people who come here to do mapping they deserve to have a place to put their maps and whatever.
Agreed. That is why I think that the tutorials should be redone, for the most part, and the database should be setup first, because that is what this site it all about. Forum things and minerals can come later...

None.

Oct 13 2007, 7:25 am MillenniumArmy Post #62

Lately when I've been going on battle.net, nobody is on. All the clan channels that I visit are empty, even the most prominents one only have bots logged on. My friends list use to be full and always have someone on, but today I'll be lucky if I see one or two on.

People need to get more active on starcraft and set issues like "oh SEN is doing horrible! It isn't what it use to be" aside. Start playing starcraft and making maps. I've also been guilty of this, because ever since I came to SEN in 2004, my map making activity has gotten so low. These communities form only when people are actively involved with battle.net/map making, not the other way around.

None.

Oct 13 2007, 8:04 am The Starport Post #63

Clan dyne has people in it whenever I join. I think clan oo does too.

But I agree. More maps, less arguing. It'll all fall into place after that.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum