Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: scwizard's last stand RPG
scwizard's last stand RPG
Jun 12 2009, 10:22 pm
By: scwizard
Pages: < 1 2 3

Jul 1 2009, 3:37 am samsizzle Post #41

Quote from r00k
Quote from Norm
You should try to plan things out... who the fuck does that.

I do that actually. I have a book filled with ideas and plans for my map. If you dont plan you arent as motivated and organized so your map has a smaller chance of being finished.

None.

Nov 18 2009, 10:59 am scwizard Post #42

I cast resurrection on this topic and project:

The saving Jacob's life quest is more like before 2AM actually.

Also everything subject to balance of course. This is my road map for starting the triggers for this damn thing though.

None.

Nov 18 2009, 2:40 pm payne Post #43

:payne:

I support you over that project, though you'll need better terrain ^^

None.

Nov 29 2009, 4:20 pm Kaias Post #44

Quote from scwizard
I cast resurrection on this topic and project
Glad to hear it.

I don't think I've taken the time to read the OP all the way through before and I must say, what you have planned is very, very neat. Some concepts I especially like:
- The time concept in general
- Alchemy, with imprecise and variable formulas for a range of effects.
- The time based enemy spawn system being made more realistic. The example of the bandits is great since you could ambush them.

I'm curious as to how you plan to prompt things like conversations, how the player will interact with the world and cast spells (dropship, unit-build, EUDs?) etc.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum