Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ling's Speed Mafia: Night One
Ling's Speed Mafia: Night One
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 17 2009, 1:05 am
By: Lingie
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >

May 5 2009, 11:48 pm Vi3t-X Post #41

Darkling is blind. I was the original sign up, but CLEARLY I'm not there.

None.

May 6 2009, 2:49 pm Lingie Post #42

Blind, must be seeing you sign up on page TWO. xD

Everyone has been added. This round should turn out okay after all.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

May 7 2009, 11:21 am Vi3t-X Post #43

01. lil-Inferno (P)
02. Urine (P)
03. NudeRaider (P)
04. Dark_Marine (P)
05. DeVouReR (P)
06. l)ark_ssj9kevin (P)
07. omginbd (P)
08. pigy_G (P)
09. Shocko (P)
10. Rainah (P)
11. Zxblqcktptyjsplkn (P)
12. Brontobyte (P)
13. payne (P)
14. You! Sign up today.

WHER R ME?

None.

May 7 2009, 11:31 am NudeRaider Post #44

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Vi3t-X
WHER R ME?
Your invitation please?

May 7 2009, 12:35 pm MadZombie Post #45

Sign me up.

I won't play though. :|

None.

May 7 2009, 2:33 pm Lingie Post #46

Waiiiiit a second. Viet you NEVER signed up. I'll sign you up now, not as number one though.

You're still number one in my heart though.. NOT!

May 10 2009, 4:31 am Lingie Post #47

Epic Double post.

We will be starting the game shortly. Once I've randomed everyones roles, sent them out, and written up the day post, the game with begin.

Signups will be closed shortly, if you (or someone you know) wants to join up, now is the time.

Also, TZ has agreed to play this one, and let me solo run it for more players. Appriciated.

May 10 2009, 2:12 pm MadZombie Post #48

MAFIA GET. Q('_oQ)

None.

May 10 2009, 5:51 pm Lingie Post #49

Role PM's are being sent out as we speak. If you don't like your role, blame Random.org.

The Night 0 post will be arriving shortly. Signups are now CLOSED.

Also, the Tamperer role was altered slightly. The addition is in yellow. Please refer to the first post in this topic for the update.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 10 2009, 5:58 pm by Darkling.

May 10 2009, 6:01 pm MadZombie Post #50

Townie reporting in.

None.

May 10 2009, 6:20 pm NudeRaider Post #51

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

yay, Mafia!

May 10 2009, 6:43 pm Lingie Post #52

It was a quiet day in the small town of Lingia. Quiet up until that evening, when the Mafia decided it was high time they set their plans into action. Creeping through the evening, they slipped into the center of town, and made they way up to the Police Department; a smaller building, with an old time feel to it, but it got the job done for its employees.

The plan for the Mafia was simple. They wished to control the town, to turn it into what the desired, mixed with corruption and whatnot. The first step was to remove the Police, and the Sheriff of the town, Darkling, who had served as the town Sheriff for a decade now, since the passing of its former. Flanking multiple doors and windows, they all pulled silenced pistols and aimed at the officers inside, unaware of their coming fate. There were at least ten mafias at this point, all taking aim, a few of them fresh to the lifestyle, and certinaly unaware of the risk they were taking now. They took the first shots as commanded, firing away into the building, killing mostly everyone immediatly. Quickly, Darkling knocked over his desk and cocked his Beneili, aiming at the windows and firing off a few rounds, taking out one or two at a time. Unfortunaly, his time would fall short as well, as the four remaining Mafia moved swiftly through the office, flanking him and heavily outgunning him. He took aim at what he could, and pulled the trigger.. But he was out of shells in his shotgun. The Mafia moved up, and Darkling yelled out, throwing himself at one of them, however, only to be shot down by the four, and passing quickly as well.

Although their losses were high, the remaining Mafia eagerly cheered out, the first and foremost part of their plan complete. Little did they know that minutes before the attack, Darkling had been chatting to a frined of his in the Federal Bureau of Intellegence, and he had heard it all. He was immediatly dispatched to the town that night, and blended in with the town as quickly as he could, to begin his investigation.

While all this was going on, one of the other Mafia members was snooping around in a local Detective's office, and was gleefully hopping and skipping around, overjoyed inside that he could finally be a part of this master plan. The town had quite a few Detectives, and this Mafia entered one of their offices, without looking at which one it was and who it belonged to, probably because of his gleeful antics. He planted a bug inside the office, then sneaked out to meet up with his comrades at the center of town. They were cleaning up the scene, removing weapons and any form of evidence they could think of, while two of the Mafia members began to distribute false clues onto the crime scene, obviously pointing the finger at someone other then themselves.

"Did you plant the bug in one of their offices?" said one Mafia member to the one who just arrived.

"Yes, I did. We should be hearing everything they say tomorrow, if they even dare take up this case. Hehe!" said the other, chuckling.

"And I assume you remembered who's office you put it in?" the first Mafia replied.

"Uh.." he studdered, and looked back nervously, though almost unseeable in the night.

"You idiot.. I knew we could count on your screwing something up." the first Mafia said to him, smacking him in the back of the
head. "Regardless, step two is coming up. We can be sure that the town won't stand for this, and when they organize, we need to turn them against each other and take over once and for all."

The remaining Mafia nodded silently, and all split off in different directions. The forecast that night held a high chance for showers, and just as they had left, a downpour rolled in from the west and washed the blood away before the sun could rise, thunder filling the night with noise. As soon as the sun did rise, many people in the town looked at the center of town, and gasped, stopping in their tracks. The bodies of the fallen Mafia members, as well as their former Officers in town were all laying dead, weapons stripped, and the office on fire. What had happened here?

People in the town then called up a meeting for people to organize, and to try and figure out what had happened.. That meeting started now..

*^* DAY 1 START. *^*

Players, you have up until midnight tomorrow to analyze and post your accusations. Anyone who is inactive during this first day will be removed at my discretion.

- Again, the Tamperer role was slightly edited for fairness. Please review it.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on May 10 2009, 6:58 pm by Darkling.

May 10 2009, 9:17 pm Vi3t-X Post #53

DM, ask Lingie who's mafia. :P

None.

May 10 2009, 10:23 pm Demented Shaman Post #54

This shit starts almost a month late and it's supposedly SPEED mafia? Gtfo.

None.

May 11 2009, 1:28 am MadZombie Post #55

Quote from name:(NH2)2CO
QFT.

I lost interest before i even sined up (as my sign up post shows).

Comon bandwagons, GO.

None.

May 11 2009, 1:42 am Lingie Post #56

Quote from name:(NH2)2CO

I promise you, that I'm very speedy on my responses.. Though other people may not be.

May 11 2009, 1:43 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #57

Just here for the activity... well not really

I vote Shocko.

Bandwagon gogo.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

May 11 2009, 2:57 am Zxblqcktptyjsplkn Post #58

The fire could point to Rainah: HOT lesbian sex/tea in her avatar. (fire is hot lol)

Ling, should i get an avatar and shit liek that?

None.

May 11 2009, 3:15 am Lingie Post #59

Yes, you should, unless you want me writing clues about question marks.

May 11 2009, 3:22 am Pigy_G Post #60

I vote: lil-Inferno

Because he sux.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >
  Back to forum