Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Basic Glitches
Basic Glitches
Jan 20 2009, 6:07 pm
By: kidblaze  

Jan 20 2009, 6:07 pm kidblaze Post #1

Ok, I have a lot of glitches lodged in the corner of my brain, but I want some more in that corner.
I ask of your assistance in helping me lodge sensless idea in that corner. But first, I submitted this
forum for one imparticular reason: One of my glitches wont work! :crazy: It's getting kind'o annoying
so i want you to help me on this: The invisible burrowing zerg unit glitch is not working, why not? :wtfage:
So that's pretty much all I can ask, please help me.

By: Kidblaze

None.

Jan 20 2009, 6:13 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

What invincible burrowed zerg glitch?...

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 20 2009, 6:16 pm kidblaze Post #3

I said INVISIBLE. :bleh:

None.

Jan 20 2009, 6:22 pm Devourer Post #4

Hello

Quote from kidblaze
I said INVISIBLE. :bleh:
-.- whatever... I don't know that either... or maybe I do! more explaining pls

Jan 20 2009, 6:27 pm kidblaze Post #5

The one with the arbiter and the burrowing unit.... :bye1:

None.

Jan 20 2009, 6:29 pm Devourer Post #6

Hello

Quote from kidblaze
The one with the arbiter and the burrowing unit.... :bye1:
One question... I'm 99% sure that this glitch is still working... how the heck do you think we can help you by that via forum? anyway, if you are interested in a mapping system for creating perma cloaked zergs make this:

trigger#1
cond: always
action: preserve trigger
action: create unit ZERGLING burrowed in X
action: create Arbiter in X
action: kill arbiter in X
action: order all Zergling @ X to Y

should work.

Jan 20 2009, 8:03 pm Vi3t-X Post #7

Triple Post.

And dev's method works.

None.

Jan 20 2009, 10:09 pm Falkoner Post #8

Do you want triggered glitches, or just in-game glitches?

None.

Jan 21 2009, 2:17 pm Heinermann Post #9

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

He's looking for in-game glitches.

I can't list all the glitches I know, you'd have to ask what you wanted to know.

About the permanent cloak one.
Burrow a zerg unit, move an arbiter towards it. Unburrow as the Arbiter's cloaking range starts covering the burrowed unit.

Jan 25 2009, 6:29 pm Black Knight Post #10

There's a drop gitch(only use for UMS maps), hallucination the gas/mineral thing(small one, cannot be replaced after it is destroyed), then have an worker pick it up(the halled one, you'll get 2 use any) after the hallucination expires kill the scv and the game will crash. I'm not sure if it still works but it worked a month ago

And i use to know an scv with goli head, but i forgot it

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2009, 1:22 pm by ThiefKnight.

None.

Jan 25 2009, 6:32 pm Devourer Post #11

Hello

Quote from name:ThiefKnight
There's a drop gitch(only use for UMS maps), hallucination the gas/mineral thing(small one, cannot be replaced after it is destroyed), then have an worker pick it up(the halled one, you'll get 2 use any) after the hallucination expires kill the scv and the game will crash. I'm not sure if it still works but it worked a month ago
Wow, sounds epic, well I can't test it now, please test it :)
and does it crash by on-screen or just mainly (only crashes when you look at it or do you always crash)?

Jan 26 2009, 1:21 pm Black Knight Post #12

Well it drops everyone in-game, no matter if their looking at it or not, infact I'll try it out, and tell you if it still works, it might not due to the fact of new patchs, but if not, then it still works.

Edit : It still works, remember destroy it AFTER the hall time runs out(on other one)

Edit2:I recommend trying it on RP maps

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2009, 2:29 pm by ThiefKnight.

None.

Jan 26 2009, 1:24 pm Devourer Post #13

Hello

Well it drops everyone in-game, no matter if their looking at it or not, infact I'll try it out, and tell you if it still works, it might not due to the fact of new patchs, but if not, then it still works.

Edit : It still works, remember destroy it AFTER the hall time runs out(on other one)
Thanks.

Jan 26 2009, 10:25 pm TriggR_HappE Post #14

Well I'm sure this has no practical use, but I think it's a glitch. If you build a nuke while at map limit (Cannont creat more units), it places you order but doesn't start to build. The thing is, where you click to cancel it next to the build progress bar, it shows the picture of a marine and says "cancel terran marine" or w/e, rather than a nuke. Just something I noticed.

None.

Jan 26 2009, 10:43 pm Falkoner Post #15

SCV Float/Build Trick: First, begin construction of the building you want to build from a distance, then, walk away, and then recall your SCV, and order it to finish the building right before the recall animation ends, the SCV should begin floating(even over impassible terrain) to the building site, if you recall it again, it will begin to build as it floats, if you recall it a third time, it will stop where it is and continue building.

Construction in Air Glitches: To begin all of these glitches, quickly hit L and then the hotkey of the unit you want built, if done correctly, the building will lift off and have the unit being constructed in it, however, the bar will not move, to make the bar move in the air, hold shift, and tell the building to land, then right click somewhere else while still holding shift. The building will land, then lift off again and the unit will begin constructing.
Another glitch off of this is to cancel the unit that was building in the air while you land, this will cause your building to be walkthroughable, but landed.

Queen Infest from Distance: Surround an Arbiter with enough air units so that it cannot recall anything(no room) then recall the queen and order it to infest, the queen will teleport to the infestation site if done correctly.

Freezing Burrowed Unit: You can freeze a lurker with Stasis while they are burrowing, and they will be burrowed and frozen.

Ice Archons: If you use Stasis on an archon right when it finishes its merge, the Archon will finish and be able to move around, with ice on it, however it will have HP.

Enjoy :)

None.

Jan 31 2009, 3:14 am Heinermann Post #16

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

ThiefKnight, that glitch is old. I've refined it as well.

Really old document I made here: http://www.yellowchrome.org/glitchfactor/SCGG.html

Jan 31 2009, 4:37 am KrayZee Post #17

And i use to know an scv with goli head, but i forgot it
It depends what unit the SCV (Along with the Probe and Drone) will pick up. For example, picking up any unit from the Barracks will be highly unstable and/or crashes.

None.

Jan 31 2009, 5:09 am Falkoner Post #18

It depends what unit the SCV (Along with the Probe and Drone) will pick up. For example, picking up any unit from the Barracks will be highly unstable and/or crashes.

You people seem highly confused about how this glitch works.. There was some discussion on it here if you'd like to get your facts straight.

None.

Jan 31 2009, 7:50 am Devourer Post #19

Hello

Quote from Falkoner
Ice Archons: If you use Stasis on an archon right when it finishes its merge, the Archon will finish and be able to move around, with ice on it, however it will have HP.

Enjoy :)
Wow, sounds cool, does it also works for Dark Archons?
And I tried to make some test map to get the stasis field on a dragoon (or any other unit) + make it moveable... is there any way to do so?

Jan 31 2009, 8:11 am Falkoner Post #20

Wow, sounds cool, does it also works for Dark Archons?
Yeah, but there's no way to make other units like that.

None.

Options
  Back to forum