alt+tab
Dec 8 2008, 10:35 pm
By: ClansAreForGays  

Dec 8 2008, 10:35 pm ClansAreForGays Post #1

I'm not sure, but I think since 1.16 I don't think alt-tab lags the game up for everyone else. Can anyone confirm this?

Dec 8 2008, 10:43 pm Morphling Post #2

It always has.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 11:57 pm Doodle77 Post #3

Why does anyone use alt-tab? You can just use alt-esc to minimize the game...

None.

Dec 9 2008, 12:15 am ClansAreForGays Post #4

Quote from Morphling
It always has.
No, Whenever someone minimized the game before everyone could tell and it lagged a whole bunch(1vs1 obs games would always have some loser who did this). I think the CPU usage change had something to do with this.

Dec 13 2008, 1:32 am Falkoner Post #5

Depends on who did it, I was able to do it before without anyone noticing.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 6:22 am SiN Post #6

Maybe it has to do with the new patch's upgrades?
"-now only uses as much CPU as it needs to run smoothly."

None.

Dec 13 2008, 9:26 am Devourer Post #7

Hello

Quote from Doodle77
why not only pressing "windows"
lol... easiest way, I'm using it

and by the way: when you re-max the game it causes some sound bugs. thats damn annoying

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 14 2008, 1:48 am Generalpie Post #8

Staredit Puckwork

i use windows key to minimize the screen, but when i maximize again, the pixels and everything else screws up. once the view looked like yoshi's avatar.(sort of) i think fox told me that alt+tab was to correct this. i use minimize+close to stop lagg. works for some crazy reason. dont try it though, if you arent carefull, you could end up quitting the game.

None.

Dec 16 2008, 8:35 pm payne Post #9

:payne:

Quote from name:
Are you serious about that Alt+Esc?! Wow, I must test that soon :D
Quote from name:
i use windows key to minimize the screen, but when i maximize again, the pixels and everything else screws up. once the view looked like yoshi's avatar.(sort of) i think fox told me that alt+tab was to correct this. i use minimize+close to stop lagg. works for some crazy reason. dont try it though, if you arent carefull, you could end up quitting the game.
I sometimes get the samething, not always, though...

None.

Options
  Back to forum