Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Booty Gas Defense X V2.4
Booty Gas Defense X V2.4
Nov 3 2008, 11:26 pm
By: pAnChOpUnK  

Nov 3 2008, 11:26 pm pAnChOpUnK Post #1

Yes, it is a weird title, but it is a game worth playing if you are looking for a challenge. With that said, this game is strange and it can easily frustrate you, but it is beatable. (I have actually beaten it) The object of the game is to survive against the enemy onslaught and ultimately defeat the boss that comes after the waves. I added some humor to the game and if you host a game on battle.net with a title like "booty gas d", you will gather a lot of people asking, "booty gas???" or "what is this?". In game, it gets even funnier, because there are tricks and surprises that I have added to the game that fools anyone if it is their first time playing it. (I am not giving it away, but if you play it, you will see what I mean)

As for the title, "booty gas" is an inside joke among my friends, but it has to do with one of my friends RANDOMLY one day saying "give me some of that booty gas" in reference to the amazingly fun Wii game "Mario Strikers Charged" in which Wario let out green gas as he was playing as Daisy. (yeah, it's stupid, but we were all like "BOOTY GAS???")

Screen Shots:

[attach=1972]

[attach=1973]

[attach=1974]

I hope you guys enjoy playing it, and be sure to let me know if you beat it. (you will need at least one other person, because it is probably near impossible to do it alone)

Attachments:
bg1.bmp
Hits: 14 Size: 301.05kb
Booty Gas Defense X v2.4.scx
Hits: 9 Size: 45.38kb
bg2.bmp
Hits: 6 Size: 301.05kb
bg3.bmp
Hits: 6 Size: 301.05kb

None.

Nov 3 2008, 11:31 pm Impeached Post #2

No wonder you can win...You hack with select unit hack. :bleh:

Anyway I'll check 'er out.

None.

Nov 4 2008, 12:12 am pAnChOpUnK Post #3

I like using oblivion when I don't have a mouse on hand. (just my touch pad) Hehe...but I beat it without oblivion and I implemented an anti-zerg mineral hack feature to game, so no serious abuse could occur. =]

None.

Nov 4 2008, 12:51 am Morphling Post #4

Instead of making minerals go up constantly. Let the player mine their minerals, but you can could change the minerals mined to like 16 or whatever so things would speed up a little.

None.

Nov 4 2008, 12:57 am pAnChOpUnK Post #5

I originally had a mining system implemented, but I found that it was troublesome and caused CCMU. Mineral fields just get in the way for that small map.

None.

Options
  Back to forum