Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia I
Speed Mafia I
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 27 2008, 9:03 am
By: Lingie
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11

Oct 3 2008, 1:36 am InsolubleFluff Post #201

The way I saw it was...

Black Box = Krayzee's black avatar...
Somebody building spacecraft = Krayzee's BattleCruiser...
The Colour red = Krayzee's BattleCruiser...

Then when he left I thought okay... so maybe a hacker was pointing clues at people, but... Phobos had "RED WRITING" and "THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX" because his signature showed the word intelligence outside of the signature box and that made me "think outside the box" and so I figured it was him, but honestly, I have no fucking idea what pointed to you...

None.

Oct 3 2008, 2:06 am Greo Post #202

the RED should've given it away that it was a RED HERRING
The Black Box was going for the DARK kinda look.
Most obvious clues against Kevin: FULL MOON, Viet-x's corpse in the SHADOWS, SUPERior weapons.
I'll have better clues next game, I realized that most of my night posts actually pointed to SOMEONE ELSE indirectly, lmfao.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 2:14 am Vi3t-X Post #203

Red Herring = Wtf?
Black Box looks dark? A better clue would've been shadows, but that makes no sense with the full moon scenario.
Full Moon - Bright.
Viet-x is non-existant.
SUPERior weapons? DBZ Characters rarely use weapons. The only exception is Trunks. Its all martial arts and magic... weapons clue was bad.

Yes, fail clues. >:(

None.

Oct 3 2008, 2:16 am InsolubleFluff Post #204

I think the gist is that if the mafia thinks clues arn't pointing anywhere near them and don't know that they're mafia, then you just failed horribly...

None.

Oct 3 2008, 2:19 am Greo Post #205

Quote from Vi3t-X
Red Herring = Wtf?
Black Box looks dark? A better clue would've been shadows, but that makes no sense with the full moon scenario.
Full Moon - Bright.
Viet-x is non-existant.
SUPERior weapons? DBZ Characters rarely use weapons. The only exception is Trunks. Its all martial arts and magic... weapons clue was bad.

Yes, fail clues. >:(

SUPERior weapons > SUPER > Super Sayian
Full Moon > Sayians become super powered when there's a full moon
Viet-X > Died in a shadowy place > Dark > Dark_ssj9Kevin

None.

Oct 3 2008, 3:14 am InsolubleFluff Post #206

I dont think Saiyans are wearwolves rofl. I pretty much remember goku doing some stupid power up thing where a yellow thing went arond him all his muscles popped out and he just turned into some BAMF, no moons there...

None.

Oct 3 2008, 3:22 am Lingie Post #207

Saiyan's turn into a big bear fuck when they see a full moon, or an artificial one.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Oct 3 2008, 3:23 am InsolubleFluff Post #208

oh yeah, so they ARE wearwolves ROFL

None.

Oct 3 2008, 3:36 am NudeRaider Post #209

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Can't say I liked the ending. The situation had potential for so much more.

Oct 3 2008, 3:40 am Greo Post #210

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp7q2kpCtbE&feature=related

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11
  Back to forum