Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Devolves
Devolves
Sep 2 2008, 3:48 am
By: Echo  

Sep 6 2008, 8:23 pm Oyen Post #21

Quote from name:JB4
Quote from Echo
Okay. I'll change all units to be spawned near sci vessel (The Heroes). I'm also going to change all bunker men to have 255 armor and 25 HP so they have a chance of actually getting into bunker without being killed right away.

Can you also maybe add a check, so it makes sure that there aren't enemy units within a certain distance, and wait tell their gone so it doesn't screw you over in that way either? Not absolutely needed, but I see problems if your getting attacked at your spawn and get say a lurker or a tank. Your screwed if they are on top of your spawn.
I don't think this is necessary. You can simply move your sci-vessel to your bunker to escape enemy units. Any non-hero enemy units that continue to attack you will just die to bunker fire and feed you. Also, a good player would just check to make sure their spawn isn't surrounded by enemy units before buying a tank or lurker.

Edit: Also, Echo, can you fix the bug that disallows orange from massing his units at his sci-vessel?

None.

Sep 6 2008, 8:53 pm Echo Post #22

Okay, I have to figure it out though. The trigger seems right but it may be something I overlooked. I'll update and upload a new version by tonight.

None.

Sep 17 2008, 5:17 pm Echo Post #23

Updated the fixed version. Get it at Download Database.

None.

Oct 1 2008, 9:17 pm LooKe Post #24

I'll download the new version and try it out, I forgot to check your topic for a new release.

None.

Oct 1 2008, 9:19 pm Echo Post #25

Okay, it's at download database. I'm going to put the evolves option for the full version.

None.

Options
  Back to forum