Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 27 28 29 30 3179 >

Jul 6 2008, 10:32 pm Demented Shaman Post #561

Quote from Echo
If you read Devilesk's previous post in page 27, it shows a conversation with him and DTBK. DTBK stated that from the looks on how townies are doing right now, mafia is predicted to win. That clearly shows we are doing something wrong right now.
And I've only quoted certain selections. There's more, but you've already gotten the main points.

[15:19] devilesk: your picture is dum
[15:19] devilesk: dumb
[15:19] devilesk: english plz
[15:19] DT_Battlekruser: oh come on
[15:19] DT_Battlekruser: if echo got a half-decent hiragana chart
[15:20] DT_Battlekruser: I love how he completely randomly connected it to jaff

Quote from Greo
Quote from Echo
If you read Devilesk's previous post in page 27, it shows a conversation with him and DTBK. DTBK stated that from the looks on how townies are doing right now, mafia is predicted to win. That clearly shows we are doing something wrong right now.

Yeah, probably. Mainly because Dapper isn't as helpful as he was before :P
Stop relying on Dapper, idiot. Use your own brain, if you have one.
[15:01] DT_Battlekruser: I wonder why dan isn't trying
[15:01] devilesk: lol
[15:01] devilesk: maybe he is
[15:01] devilesk: maybe he's right
[15:01] DT_Battlekruser: lol
[15:01] DT_Battlekruser: usually he tries to marshal the town to his will

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:32 pm Brontobyte Post #562

Quote from name:devilesk
Yea, claim that you've figured everything out AFTER the fact that you've died. Idiot.

Did you forget about the part where in the second clue, I FUCKING DIE??? I asked Moose if I could interpret the clues to help out and he said that he would like it if I didn't attempt to contact any of the players and give them clues, or hints.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:36 pm Greo Post #563

Not relying on Dapper, although he's helpful, unlike Devilesk ;)

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:36 pm Demented Shaman Post #564

Quote from Brontobyte
Yea, claim that you've figured everything out AFTER the fact that you've died. Idiot.

Did you forget about the part where in the second clue, I FUCKING DIE??? I asked Moose if I could interpret the clues to help out and he said that he would like it if I didn't attempt to contact any of the players and give them clues, or hints.
Clearly, I didn't moron, read my god damn post.

Quote from Greo
Your argument is now invalid. Thanks for playing!
Sorry, a picture that doesn't make any fucking sense and is completely irrelevant doesn't invalidate my argument.

Quote from Greo
Not relying on Dapper, although he's helpful, unlike Devilesk ;)
Yea, the mafia loves someone who, as DTBK said, "tries to marshal the town to his will," instead of letting them think for themselves and get contributions from everyone and have everyone thinking logically.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 6 2008, 10:42 pm by devilesk.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:39 pm Echo Post #565

I have a suspecsion that Dapperdan is mafia.
And stop loading pictures please, it's making it harder to load pages and its really not necessary. I don't know when SEN starting becoming 4Gay.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:41 pm Brontobyte Post #566

Quote from Brontobyte

Clearly, I didn't moron, read my god damn post.
[quote]Yea, claim that you've figured everything out AFTER the fact that you've died. Idiot.

Well, by the time that I could even read the clue, it was too late. I can't tell you what I think may, or may not be a clue. So your wrong. :whistling1:

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:45 pm Demented Shaman Post #567

Quote from Brontobyte
Well, by the time that I could even read the clue, it was too late. I can't tell you what I think may, or may not be a clue. So your wrong. :whistling1:
No, I'm not wrong. And you've proven my point. You already dead so you can't prove your claims, which is why you can't use it support your argument in your other post:
Then why don't you stop going along with it and interpret the clues? I read the second clue about 10 times and found some pretty solid evidence against two members of this game. Both of which are protected under the "Shut the fuck up" act set in place by Moose, so you will just have to figure it out yourselves. If I could do it, I'm sure some of you veterans of the game could as well.
The point is you can't use your own personal anecdote. Everything after the first sentence is irrelevant and can't be proven.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:51 pm Brontobyte Post #568

Quote from Brontobyte
No, I'm not wrong. And you've proven my point. You already dead so you can't prove your claims, which is why you can't use it support your argument in your other post:
Then why don't you stop going along with it and interpret the clues? I read the second clue about 10 times and found some pretty solid evidence against two members of this game. Both of which are protected under the "Shut the fuck up" act set in place by Moose, so you will just have to figure it out yourselves. If I could do it, I'm sure some of you veterans of the game could as well.
The point is you can't use your own personal anecdote. Everything after the first sentence is irrelevant and can't be proven.

Maybe if you weren't so damn stubborn you could open your eyes and read the clue a bunch of times until you think you have something. All you have been doing is pointing at everyone else. I don't think you have even posted any interpretations of the clue yet besides agreeing with EcHo about the number "20" being relevant. There are some pretty solid clues about certain features of things... ah whatever. Go figure them out yourself, Mr. Hight and Mighty.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:53 pm Demented Shaman Post #569

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Brontobyte

Maybe if you weren't so damn stubborn you could open your eyes and read the clue a bunch of times until you think you have something. All you have been doing is pointing at everyone else. I don't think you have even posted any interpretations of the clue yet besides agreeing with EcHo about the number "20" being relevant. There are some pretty solid clues about certain features of things... ah whatever. Go figure them out yourself, Mr. Hight and Mighty.
Go back and read my other posts, moron. And you're in no position to be criticizing me because you're dead, idiot.

Anyway, I'm just going to start ignoring you now. You're just a distraction who can't provide anything helpful and useful and there's no point in talking to dead men.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:57 pm Brontobyte Post #570

Quote from name:Brontobyte
Maybe if you weren't so damn stubborn...

Ok, now its game time. Lets see your interpretations. What do you have so far? What I found pointed indirectly to two members of this game.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:58 pm Greo Post #571

Anyway, I'm just going to start ignoring you now. You're just a distraction and there's no point in talking to dead men.
Good, because he actually knows more than you.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 10:58 pm Demented Shaman Post #572

Quote from Brontobyte

Ok, now its game time. Lets see your interpretations. What do you have so far? What I found pointed indirectly to two members of this game.
And you continue to make claims you can't prove because you're dead. You can't criticize me by comparing me to yourself, because you can claim anything and yet you can't prove it.

And since you haven't read my posts you wouldn't know that my point is to get other people involved instead of having me and a very select few constantly having to do everything.

Quote from Greo
Anyway, I'm just going to start ignoring you now. You're just a distraction and there's no point in talking to dead men.
Congrats Brontobyte, an idiot fell for your stupid post.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 11:01 pm Greo Post #573

Quote from Brontobyte

And you continue to make claims you can't prove because you're dead. You can't criticize me by comparing me to yourself, because you can claim anything and yet you can't prove it.

Quote from Greo

I don't think you've proved anything yet.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 11:03 pm Brontobyte Post #574

Quote from Brontobyte

And since you haven't read my posts you wouldn't know that my point is to get other people involved instead of having me and a very select few constantly having to do everything.

Quote from Greo

How is being an asshole to others going to help your cause? Maybe if you would treat others with respect and not call them names, you would get more out of life.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 11:05 pm Demented Shaman Post #575

I change my vote to NudeRaider.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 11:12 pm Greo Post #576

As night falls, the mafia set out to fulfill a plan of brutal cunning. Slips of paper cleverly modified to resemble mayoral summons are distributed to an unlucky five, and five men show up outside of a light blue house with a pale green door. Suddenly, the seven mafia appear out of the gloom, reaching into their pockets for weapons. One of the five men, coming prepared, roundhouse kicks a mafia and speeds around the side of the house, leaping into a waiting car and making his escape. Enraged, the mafia set about executing the others. One falls with a gunshot wound, and two more are dispatched with blades. Surrounding the final townsperson, the mafia are again startled when he leaps at one of their throats, and the pair crashes to the ground. The townsperson is finally disposed of, but not before the injured mafia needs to rest a night and recover. Later that night, a shadowy figure creeps down the lane, examines one of the bodies lying in the mud, and drags the seriously wounded man to his house to nurse him back to health.

Despite having laid three men to rest that night, the mafia decide they have some unfinished business to which to attend. With professional execution, the mafia swarm through the night, quickly surrounding the mayoral mansion, in which DT_Battlekruser resides. A mafia removes a short blade from an array of weaponry and expertly picks the lock, and the seven dark forms slip inside. Quickly, explosives are laid along the edge of the house, and then the mafia begin to search for their victim.

Enjoying a glass of wine in the cool cellar, DT_Battlekruser looks up and nods as the seven mafia file in the door, shoving aside two bodyguards, one with a bullet through the temples and the other with a slit throat.

"Mafia," acknowledges the mayor. "I thought I smelled a foul air."

"This town is now ours," replies one of the mafia, removing his mask and drawing a silenced pistol. "Your time is done." He casually puts a bullet in DT_Battlekruser's skull, crippling the mayor. DT_Battlekruser's eyes widen as he recognizes his killer. The seven mafia then file out, stealing silently upstairs. As the mafia arm the explosives, the digital timers cast an eerie green light that reflects off a mafia's large, circular sunglasses. All the mafia then slip off into the gathering dawn, leaving the mansion to detonate.

With seconds to live, DT_Battlekruser knows he must leave a message to the town. He draws his pocket laser cutter to burn a message into the floor, but his mind is fading fast and he does not know if he can write intelligibly. As his consciousness begins to fade, numbers rise to his mind. The mansion soon detonates, entombing DT_Battlekruser's corpse.

As the sun rises the next day, the devastated townsfolk sift through the ruins of the mayoral mansion. They dig up DT_Battlekruser's corpse, laying him in the local cemetery beneath a marble headstone. Beneath his corpse, the town discovers a strange pattern burned into the concrete floor (see image). Then someone strays into the street with the blue house, and the town discovers the bodies of ClansAreForGays, Brontobyte, and HailFire. Returning to their guillotine, the townsfolk decide that they cannot elect another mayor to suffer death in their mafia-infested village. The leaderless people then begin to clamor for blood.

Red: Psycho kill
Yellow: Townie using his Dodge.
Blue: Doctor saving

Green: Potential clues

Purple- DTBK was thinking of numbers while carving those out. Why would he be writing Japanese?

Just what I saw from the clues, anyways.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 11:14 pm Brontobyte Post #577

You're an ass... >:(

"The townsperson is finally disposed of, but not before the injured mafia needs to rest a night and recover."

Red: Psycho kill -twas me. :lol:

None.

Jul 6 2008, 11:15 pm Echo Post #578

I think I was the one who used dodge because I PMed Moose about it the day before. The only foul smell thing I can see is the Grimer on the avatar.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 11:15 pm Demented Shaman Post #579

Quote from Greo
As night falls, the mafia set out to fulfill a plan of brutal cunning. Slips of paper cleverly modified to resemble mayoral summons are distributed to an unlucky five, and five men show up outside of a light blue house with a pale green door. Suddenly, the seven mafia appear out of the gloom, reaching into their pockets for weapons. One of the five men, coming prepared, roundhouse kicks a mafia and speeds around the side of the house, leaping into a waiting car and making his escape. Enraged, the mafia set about executing the others. One falls with a gunshot wound, and two more are dispatched with blades. Surrounding the final townsperson, the mafia are again startled when he leaps at one of their throats, and the pair crashes to the ground. The townsperson is finally disposed of, but not before the injured mafia needs to rest a night and recover. Later that night, a shadowy figure creeps down the lane, examines one of the bodies lying in the mud, and drags the seriously wounded man to his house to nurse him back to health.

Despite having laid three men to rest that night, the mafia decide they have some unfinished business to which to attend. With professional execution, the mafia swarm through the night, quickly surrounding the mayoral mansion, in which DT_Battlekruser resides. A mafia removes a short blade from an array of weaponry and expertly picks the lock, and the seven dark forms slip inside. Quickly, explosives are laid along the edge of the house, and then the mafia begin to search for their victim.

Enjoying a glass of wine in the cool cellar, DT_Battlekruser looks up and nods as the seven mafia file in the door, shoving aside two bodyguards, one with a bullet through the temples and the other with a slit throat.

"Mafia," acknowledges the mayor. "I thought I smelled a foul air."

"This town is now ours," replies one of the mafia, removing his mask and drawing a silenced pistol. "Your time is done." He casually puts a bullet in DT_Battlekruser's skull, crippling the mayor. DT_Battlekruser's eyes widen as he recognizes his killer. The seven mafia then file out, stealing silently upstairs. As the mafia arm the explosives, the digital timers cast an eerie green light that reflects off a mafia's large, circular sunglasses. All the mafia then slip off into the gathering dawn, leaving the mansion to detonate.

With seconds to live, DT_Battlekruser knows he must leave a message to the town. He draws his pocket laser cutter to burn a message into the floor, but his mind is fading fast and he does not know if he can write intelligibly. As his consciousness begins to fade, numbers rise to his mind. The mansion soon detonates, entombing DT_Battlekruser's corpse.

As the sun rises the next day, the devastated townsfolk sift through the ruins of the mayoral mansion. They dig up DT_Battlekruser's corpse, laying him in the local cemetery beneath a marble headstone. Beneath his corpse, the town discovers a strange pattern burned into the concrete floor (see image). Then someone strays into the street with the blue house, and the town discovers the bodies of ClansAreForGays, Brontobyte, and HailFire. Returning to their guillotine, the townsfolk decide that they cannot elect another mayor to suffer death in their mafia-infested village. The leaderless people then begin to clamor for blood.

Red: Psycho kill
Yellow: Townie using his Dodge.
Blue: Doctor saving

Green: Potential clues

Purple- DTBK was thinking of numbers while carving those out. Why would he be writing Japanese?

Just what I saw from the clues, anyways.
five men show up outside of a light blue house with a pale green door
the digital timers cast an eerie green light that reflects off a mafia's large, circular sunglasses.
Then someone strays into the street with the blue house

None.

Jul 6 2008, 11:17 pm Greo Post #580

Quote from Brontobyte

You're an ass... >:(
You just now figured this out?He's obvious mafia
The house isn't a clue.
The lights may be though, as well as the shades.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 27 28 29 30 3179 >
  Back to forum