Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: Global Warming
Global Warming
Jun 12 2008, 5:34 pm
By: Zell.
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Jun 21 2008, 9:35 pm Zell. Post #61

I'm, pretty sure your signature disappeared because its to big (tall wise) and if so the earths cycles were thrown off by our contribution, what can we do to stop it, or reverse it. Nothing, and that should suggest that we aren't to blame. I'm not saying if you do something you are able to reverse it, but in this instance, I'd say so.

None.

Jun 21 2008, 10:03 pm HailFire Post #62

Quote from Zell.
I'm, pretty sure your signature disappeared because its to big (tall wise) and if so the earths cycles were thrown off by our contribution, what can we do to stop it, or reverse it. Nothing, and that should suggest that we aren't to blame. I'm not saying if you do something you are able to reverse it, but in this instance, I'd say so.

"Even if we caused this, it's not something we can fix; thus, it's not our fault."

Lol wut?

None.

Jun 21 2008, 10:34 pm BAGLES Post #63

Quote from Zell.

Maybe we can't stop it, maybe we can, no sense in saying we can't if we haven't tried unusually hard. Also, if we can't, we can always slow it down >.> (Err, you can stop it by living a more conservative life style.)

Quote from HailFire
Quote from Zell.

"Even if we caused this, it's not something we can fix; thus, it's not our fault."

Lol wut?

QFT

None.

Jun 22 2008, 12:57 am Zell. Post #64

Quote from HailFire
Quote from Zell.

Lol wut?
Where did you get that quote from? I'm trying to show a progressive thought process. And it sort of made sense, but obviously you didn't get it so nvm its a thought I had.

Anyway humans may be responsible for 1 hundredth of a degrees. Which is completely negligible, but I understand you have to "make a difference" and save the world. Anyway I suppose it is true that your conservative lifestyle will reduce CO2, CO2 is a greenhouse gas, so a VERY VERY VERY little bit of heat may be lost. The point is that human contribution to recent global warming is insignificant. So I guess you have your cake and man made global warming exists, but by no means is it a problem. If the earth is going to warm it will without our help and when it cools it will whether we continue to emit CO2 or not. Now that I accept your point accept mine. Man made global warming is negligible. Riding your bike to work doesn't mean a damn thing and I'm not standing for the economy being sacrificed for the sake of people feeling good because they "made a difference" Theres no point in doing anything about it because its just that insignificant. So there you go. Man made global warming exist, its insignificant and if any action be taken it be MINIMAL. Plant a couple trees on arbor day and shut up about it.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum