Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Runescape?
Runescape?
Jun 1 2008, 2:03 am
By: New-Guy
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jun 4 2008, 5:34 pm Joshgt2 Post #21

Quote from name:Shocko
I got 25k in a few hours of play, it's not a big deal.
Game is fun.
Guild Wars you pay for the CD but is completely free online play and I can guarantee it is better then 2moons, and for a relatively fair price.
No dah Guild Wars is better. I have all of the campigns (and expansion) and have beaten them all... I know what Guild Wars is like... lol

None.

Jun 4 2008, 7:21 pm InsolubleFluff Post #22

wasn't commenting on you ;)

None.

Jun 4 2008, 10:45 pm New-Guy Post #23

Well, I think it isn't that bad because a) it's really cheap. b) It's unique. c) The requirements for it don't strain my sucky computer.

None.

Jun 5 2008, 4:12 am InsolubleFluff Post #24

They're releasing a better graphics that will probably require more (thank god, it requires like 128mb of ram rofl)

None.

Jun 5 2008, 6:01 pm New-Guy Post #25

Yeah, but my computer sucks... I'm gonna get a job this summer (hopefully) so I might be able to do something about it.

None.

Jun 5 2008, 7:22 pm InsolubleFluff Post #26

i reckon the new graphics will require 256mb of RAM which is so unbelievably small o.O

None.

Jun 5 2008, 7:32 pm New-Guy Post #27

For a free online browser game?

I wouldn't know.

None.

Jun 5 2008, 9:16 pm InsolubleFluff Post #28

For a video game as a whole...

Anywho...

My account name is Humprah, my alternate is Colrow03

None.

Jun 5 2008, 11:45 pm New-Guy Post #29

Mine's tetris maste
(I wasn't feeling creative at the time...)

Don't spam me please everyone.

None.

Jun 6 2008, 2:31 am Joshgt2 Post #30

Quote from New-Guy
Mine's tetris maste
(I wasn't feeling creative at the time...)

Don't spam me please everyone.
I don't see anyone here doing something like that... I don't see any of us being that childish on these forums... Or at least I would hope not...

None.

Jun 6 2008, 2:34 am New-Guy Post #31

Well, knowing the people my age as I do, it's just a precaution. Nothing against the people here at SEN

None.

Jun 6 2008, 2:55 am InsolubleFluff Post #32

New-Guy, don't worry about it. Joshgt, though I don't know very well, hasn't made a whole lot of contributive posts in this topic so far, and that's because he's not a very contributive person.

Anywho, im almost lvl 50 woodcutting woot woot.
I now have 72k and steadily going.
Cutting oaks is a good profit :O.
I plan to get membership soon enough, I have 200 dollars in the bank and I work 22 hours 15 minutes next week, which will be like another 200 dollars o.o

None.

Jun 6 2008, 3:03 am New-Guy Post #33

To make lots of money in Runescape, all you gotta do is get 30 mining, then mine Pure Rune Essence. It sells for over 160, and an hour of mining can get from 500-800 essence. that's a good deal of wasted time really....

None.

Jun 6 2008, 4:20 am Falkoner Post #34

After getting two characters to level 60 and then getting hacked, the first one being in every guild and almost at level 70, I got pissed at the game and quit :P

None.

Jun 6 2008, 9:17 am Paravin. Post #35

I play it, and have wasted, in total since I began playing, about a week of my life. No kidding.

None.

Jun 6 2008, 5:24 pm New-Guy Post #36

It's an okay game, but it just doesn't have anything good and new for those who don't pay.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 4:17 am Rawk_Flare Post #37

Lemmie quote the story about nerds playing runescape (I told this several times) this was when I was in Grade 7.

Everyday nerds would show up at 7:00 lining up in front of the computer lab just to play runescape. When it opened people fought for the computer hitting and punching. They'd play for two hours straight before attending their classes. Come lunchtime, they would go through the entire process once again (hitting and punching etc.) and would talk about it the whole time. The regulations there was that if you had to do work, you had to boot the gamers out. They refused saying that their runescape game was more important. Soon they banned runescape from our school computer labs. Even though they could probably play it back at home, the nerds still threw a tantrum.

None.

Jun 29 2008, 1:56 am Lingie Post #38

Quote from MadZombie
o gross u can get robbed for all ur loot? ....shocko gimme ur coordinates or w/e they use to locate ppl on that game and ill get like 40 of my freinds to make an account to do a 40 lvl 1's vs u.

------

u know the game sucks when even ppl on dialup can run it smoothly :\

People on dialup can run SC smoothly. TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jun 29 2008, 3:57 am candle12345 Post #39

It's a good proof of concept for a flash based MMO, but it's very boring and there's no depth. [What you see is what you get, there's even a list of all quests ingame]

I have nothing against it or it's players, but you won't catch me on it again.

None.

Jun 29 2008, 5:30 am InsolubleFluff Post #40

wtf do you mean flash based? Runescape is a java applet...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum