Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: StarPort
StarPort
Sep 7 2007, 11:05 pm
By: Fisty
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Sep 16 2007, 8:34 pm Money Post #41

When I am on our planet I go normal speed I believe.

None.

Sep 16 2007, 9:39 pm Fisty Post #42

alruight, thx for the tip dwarthing.

BTW: at 3k colonists and 95% harvest were getting +pop w/o soupplies.

and money I will talk to him about that...thx

None.

Sep 17 2007, 1:32 am dwarthing Post #43

Uh, you might want to work on lowering your harvest and raising your military. Unless you're still under UN protection, its a good idea to keep at least a 1 or 3 shot solar, (or more, but 2 is useless), and at least 1000 colonists on military. The more military you have, the faster your solar will fire, and the faster your lasers will fire, this is a huge deal cause fast firing solars mean everything. A fast-firing low-spread solar is much harder to take than a slow-firing high-spread solar. Of course if it shoots fast, and has a good spread, thats even better, but Slow-firing, low-spread solars are just jokes, and a planet with no solar can be taken by a baby with a keyboard.

Oh , and never put a solar to a larger spread than medium. Concentrated, narrow and medium are all you need, any more spread and it's just wasting shots.

None.

Sep 17 2007, 5:47 pm Fisty Post #44

We will have it at more...when its finished. But atm most colonies are like that u terd.

BTW: for our next planets I can help some people learn how to defend.

None.

Sep 18 2007, 8:41 pm Money Post #45

What are the chances of someone invading while you are on the planet?

None.

Sep 19 2007, 6:43 pm Fisty Post #46

not much but use it to our advantage, help the turrets/solar defend the planet. and if he runs follow him, let him know we do know how to defend.

None.

Sep 19 2007, 7:01 pm Money Post #47

I would rather let him think I suck and then kill him and laugh ^^

None.

Sep 19 2007, 11:52 pm dwarthing Post #48

no way, it's more fun when people bow down at your feet :D

None.

Sep 20 2007, 10:24 pm Fisty Post #49

Quote from dwarthing
no way, it's more fun when people bow down at your feet :D
Hell yah!

None.

Sep 21 2007, 10:24 pm Money Post #50

When are we invading?

None.

Sep 22 2007, 12:54 am Fisty Post #51

next time mousey gets on. He should be home from the carribean in a few hours.

None.

Sep 24 2007, 8:40 am Fisty Post #52

By the way dwarthing, I was in the #13 corp on ranks on another server, we were running 60 planets easily.

None.

Sep 24 2007, 7:08 pm Money Post #53

Is he back yet?

None.

Sep 24 2007, 9:17 pm Fisty Post #54

havent seen him, then again i havent seen u either :P

None.

Sep 24 2007, 9:28 pm Money Post #55

Playing that game is getting kind of boring. I find it more like work than fun.

None.

Sep 25 2007, 9:23 pm Fisty Post #56

:blush: uhm...maybe when our baee is ready it will not be like that but for now i agree

None.

Sep 25 2007, 11:54 pm Money Post #57

I probably have from 2000 to 2500 fuel by now. I guess one day I will use it all, or just leave it there.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 4:26 am dwarthing Post #58

The building part of the game is very boring. Even I hate it. But for me, blowing other people up then destroying all their planets and watching them quit is good enough for me. :D

None.

Sep 26 2007, 6:24 pm Fisty Post #59

Booh Yah! I did that to at least 5 people back in the old days. (I was only learning to invade)

Dwarthing plz join so we can have more people and another 1337 player to help the newbs.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 6:46 pm Money Post #60

I am the only noob though...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum