Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Coding Project
Coding Project
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 19 2008, 5:37 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 2 3

May 21 2008, 3:28 am The Starport Post #41

Meh. I generally refuse to stoop to things like clans and popularity contests, but I'll come down off my high horse long enough to indulge in this a bit.

Wahahahah!

None.

May 22 2008, 5:34 pm Moose Post #42

We live in a society.

I don't feel like going into a detailed analysis, but I will say a little something.

The modding forum moderators did well, I suspect, simply because the tight-knit modding community does not require much moderation. The modding forums add to my argument that the amount of people posting corresponds to the amount of moderation that is needed.

The simple fact of that case, IMO, takes away the validity of these results and defeats the purpose of such a rating system. I think it would serve a better function as a voting booth for site features and such. Expect to see this code reused for something else later. :cool:

May 22 2008, 6:38 pm Dapperdan Post #43

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
I don't feel like going into a detailed analysis, but I will say a little something.

The modding forum moderators did well, I suspect, simply because the tight-knit modding community does not require much moderation. The modding forums add to my argument that the amount of people posting corresponds to the amount of moderation that is needed.

The simple fact of that case, IMO, takes away the validity of these results and defeats the purpose of such a rating system. I think it would serve a better function as a voting booth for site features and such. Expect to see this code reused for something else later. :cool:

Cool beans Moose.

None.

May 22 2008, 8:52 pm Moose Post #44

We live in a society.

There we go.
http://www.staredit.net/?p=voting
Go nuts. :P

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum