Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: 4 Player Cannon Defense
4 Player Cannon Defense
May 6 2008, 11:49 pm
By: Del33ter  

May 6 2008, 11:49 pm Del33ter Post #1

now this is my first multiplayer map so i decided to make a version of my favorite type to play. cannon defence. i originally intended to make it backwash proof, but that made things too easy so i put it back in. i improved on the ban that was in the one i played that often crashed player one or a couple people as well as the one you were trying to ban.

Attachments:
Cannon_d_beta.scx
Hits: 10 Size: 38.69kb

None.

May 7 2008, 1:52 am stickynote Post #2

Is this a finished product? Or does it need testers? if it's finished, it should go to the map showcase forum.

None.

May 7 2008, 4:55 am Del33ter Post #3

sorry i ended up going to the movies so i just hit post. it hasn't had much testing, especially the last 5 lvls wich have only been tested in single player, i'm not sure weather the last lvls are too easy or too hard. and over all i'de just like some input on how it looks, how well it plays, if there are any bugs or minor glitchs in it.
then once i work out any possible kinks and add a mission breifing, and maybe a tutorial on how to stack, then it'll finished and ready to go to showcase

heres a screenshot

None.

May 7 2008, 8:50 pm Alkali Post #4

I like the terrain setup from the screenshot...

I'll DL it and play it with friends tonight...

If we get to the end I'll tell you how the difficulty is...

None.

Options
  Back to forum