Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: So we were bored one day..
So we were bored one day..
May 4 2008, 7:54 am
By: MillenniumArmy  

May 10 2008, 12:48 am Echo Post #21

You're in a dorm?

None.

May 10 2008, 1:11 am Echo Post #22

Quote from name:KrAzY
MillenniumArmy, one of your friends look like the mass murderer of the Virginia Tech Massacre.
You're fucked up.

None.

May 10 2008, 1:20 am KrayZee Post #23

I did not mean it offensively, I was speculating.

None.

May 10 2008, 1:23 am MillenniumArmy Post #24

Quote from Echo
You're in a dorm?
Yea I live in a dorm, but we filmed this in some prviate conference room at this one building on campus. All we needed was my laptop built-in camera/video recorder and the backstreet boys song :)

None.

May 10 2008, 1:27 am Echo Post #25

And no one heard you? I'm sure you were blasting it, lol.

None.

May 10 2008, 2:01 am lil-Inferno Post #26

Just here for the pie

You were bored one day making a video of yourselves, and I was bored 5 minutes ago and made an animation : Animation. It's kind of fun to be bored, because you start doing productive things.

May 10 2008, 2:20 am stickynote Post #27

.......................??????????????????????????????? :crazy:
Wow. :| You really are bored. :|

None.

May 10 2008, 2:53 am Vi3t-X Post #28

This act is beyond redemption...

None.

May 10 2008, 3:22 am ClansAreForGays Post #29

Quote from name:KrAzY
MillenniumArmy, one of your friends look like the mass murderer of the Virginia Tech Massacre.
There's a good meme in there, I just know it.

May 10 2008, 8:35 am MillenniumArmy Post #30

Quote from Echo
And no one heard you? I'm sure you were blasting it, lol.
Well actually...

I lied, this is really our second attempt. Our first one, we were singing out loud to the music and in the middle of our performance, these two girls appeared out of nowhere behind our door (the door had a window but we blocked it off with a huge whiteboard) and they started singing along with us and we were like WTF LOL!! So we kept going with them singing along, but i went over to them and told them that we were filming and they were like Oh oops LOL and went away.
We caught all of this on tape and it was hilarious, but the problem was that we were using my friend's macbook camera and it sucked; the clips were too glitchy and we couldn't use it at all; we were pissed >.< it would've been the greatest clip ever. So then we ran this second one and we simply lip synced

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 10 2008, 9:08 am by MillenniumArmy.

None.

Options
  Back to forum