Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Mentalpatient's Lair Presents: The Tree of Life
Mentalpatient's Lair Presents: The Tree of Life
Apr 24 2008, 2:37 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT  

Apr 28 2008, 8:01 pm MeNtAlPaTiEnT Post #21

Quote from Echo
What kind do you grow?
Bag seed as far as I know. I wish I knew the strain....
Quote from Money
/me would laugh if mp got screwed over because of this thread. It's happened on myspace and other sites before, lol.
Hopefully the date on the camera will work as a defense for me in court (the pictures were taken in 2005!). I might just keep everything on the down low... Going to jail for growing a plant... sheesh!

None.

Apr 28 2008, 10:16 pm Money Post #22

Quote from MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Hopefully the date on the camera will work as a defense for me in court (the pictures were taken in 2005!). I might just keep everything on the down low... Going to jail for growing a plant... sheesh!

Doubt you would go to jail for that unless you sell it.

None.

Apr 28 2008, 10:25 pm Echo Post #23

Quote from Money
Quote from MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Possession.

None.

Apr 28 2008, 10:47 pm Money Post #24

Quote from Echo
Quote from Money
Quote from MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Possession.

I don't know the exact laws (and I never plan to have to)...

None.

Apr 29 2008, 12:15 am Praetor Post #25

layin' in the cut

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from Praetor
I will post some examples of photos that I have taken, using proper composition, lighting, shutter speed, etc. tomorrow some time.
I guess you're full of it.
Nah, just haven't had a chance to use a computer except at school for the past while. Will do it now (have to remove name from border and upload it tho)

this too shall pass

Apr 29 2008, 12:30 am Praetor Post #26

layin' in the cut

The quality on these is less than what is normal (had to change DPI from 350 to 72, from PSD to jpg, and I blurred out my name so you internet pedos don't get my infoz). Just a couple of my earlier works, since my current projects are still in progress.

I suck at naming stuff ;)
one of these was taken with a canon rebel xti, the other with some crappy camera.

this too shall pass

Apr 29 2008, 1:05 am Dapperdan Post #27

Praetor, this isn't your topic. Make your own if you want people to discuss your pictures.

None.

Apr 29 2008, 1:12 am MeNtAlPaTiEnT Post #28

No, it's ok. I asked for some examples that I could use for future picture taking.

None.

Options
  Back to forum