Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Tyrantia Open RPG
Tyrantia Open RPG
Sep 5 2007, 7:34 pm
By: Thrazakul  

Sep 5 2007, 7:34 pm Thrazakul Post #1

View all the current information by using this link:

http://www.mm-guild.net/index.php?topic=160.0

However, if you wish to reply, please do so on this topic right here on staredit.net.

Also looking for beta testers!

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 5 2007, 7:42 pm by Thrazakul.

None.

Sep 6 2007, 12:11 am Cob Post #2

Some things are cool, even if some others are omfg blocky. I'm sure you can fix almost all blocks. I can also test if you want me to.

None.

Sep 6 2007, 12:50 am Thrazakul Post #3

Yeah, the blocks have already been thought of. This map is still early in progress, a lot of stuff still to polish. It will look exceptional when it's done.

None.

Sep 6 2007, 5:26 am Ateo Post #4

The blocks can be easily touched up...but on the whole it looks great, I especially like capital city. Can't wait to play it =)

None.

Sep 9 2007, 5:36 pm SteamBoy Post #5

wow the walk in through fortress city looks cool : )

haha peaceful village, i like the tree's on the building's make's it look';d camo, and more mother nature like the home's are made out of tree's

I wish i had time to make terrain like that.

None.

Sep 9 2007, 6:04 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #6

Your terrain could kill an elephant! You might consider hiring someone from sen's terrain department... But goodluck with everyting else :D

None.

Sep 12 2007, 2:49 pm hetzer Post #7

So, all these features and no triggers, are you sure all of these things can be done with only one computer? :dontgetit:

None.

Nov 1 2007, 6:57 am Vrael Post #8

Don't burn the terrain guys, SC terrain sucks in general, it isn't his fault.

Any real ideas for this? Thraz has been speculating on buying towns and having wars and stuff. Heroes, spells, systems, ect, please post.
I'm a friend of Thraz's so if he's not around and you have a way to help tell me and I'll forward it.

None.

Nov 1 2007, 6:57 pm Thrazakul Post #9

When I first posted this, the map's terrain was still very early in progress. I have touched up a lot of things and will be updating the screenshots section very soon. For one, I changed the look of the Capital City. Terrain is nearly done.

This map was put on hold for a few weeks because I was busy with some other projects. So, now I'm back on track and continuing the best Open RPG to date. The experience will be something completely different than any other Open RPG.

None.

Options
  Back to forum