Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Station 54 RPG
Station 54 RPG
Apr 1 2008, 1:45 am
By: Marine
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Apr 5 2008, 3:35 am Marine Post #21

I might try that once I have been doing well with the production of these maps. I might try to make a prequal, and maybe even an epilogue. You're right, that would be kinda cool.

None.

Apr 11 2008, 3:15 am Marine Post #22

I will need tesetrs for the first chapter. It is basically all done, except for the little nooks and crannies here and there. I am ready for testing with SEN members I can trust. Read the bottom of the post to know what information to put for me to get a hold of you for when I am ready to test.

None.

Apr 11 2008, 3:23 am Vi3t-X Post #23

I Demand ScreenShots!

Edit: I want to help! Too much free time. Recently I've found myself going back to playing Halo: CE just on Legendary just for amusement :(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 11 2008, 3:36 am by Vi3t-X.

None.

Apr 12 2008, 1:47 am Marine Post #24

I don't take demands, I take requests. Want me to get a screenshot of the whole map? Fine. My computer doesn't let me take screenshots in-game for SC. It doesn't take the picture and if it does, it doesn't save but identifies it as a virus and it's gone. The chapter one full map should be posted.

None.

Apr 12 2008, 2:11 am lil-Inferno Post #25

Just here for the pie

1) Account Name - lil-Inferno
2) Server - U.S. East
3) Time playing - Anytime
4) When available to test - Whenever I'm on?
5) Main Channel you're in - Clan Dyne (If it isn't down)
6) Any alternate account names - None
7) Any friends wanting to test - S.M.C.)Blade, he's my brother and may want to test, probably not though
8) Knowledge of the Latency Trick - Yes

Now I just need to know your B.net name :O .

Apr 12 2008, 3:55 am Marine Post #26

Thanks inferno. My account name is Trooper(DE). I might see you next weekend for 2-person testing ok? Although my friends badger_slayer and ANBU_Neji may join us.

None.

Apr 12 2008, 4:31 pm Paravin. Post #27

1) Account Name - Paravin.
2) Server - U.S. East
3) Time playing - Not at deep nights, evening if possible.
4) When available to test - Whenever I'm on.
5) Main Channel you're in - .
6) Any alternate account names - None.
7) any friends wanting to test - None, I don't have friends.
8) Knowledge of the Latency Trick - Possibly.

None.

Apr 12 2008, 6:41 pm Marine Post #28

Got you on the list paravin, see you next weekend with inferno. ;)

None.

Apr 12 2008, 6:46 pm lil-Inferno Post #29

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Marine57
Got you on the list paravin, see you next weekend with inferno. ;)
Why, does your current computer not have starcraft? Or are you one of those kids that switches between their father's and mother's house so that they can only be on once in a while.

P.S. - Why not try some Environmental Interaction to make things interesting ;) .

Apr 12 2008, 7:53 pm Vi3t-X Post #30

1) Account Name: Vi3t-X
2) Server: Any :D
3) Time playing: Majority of the time everyday (unless Im grounded :><: )
4) When available to test: Preferably in the evening, possibly at nights (sometimes)
5) Main Channel you're in: Op SeN?
6) Any alternate account names: None that I use. You could try to log Vi3t-BoT@Azeroth, but...
7) Any friends wanting to test: The army of SeN. The army which I call CheF.
8) Knowledge of the Latency Trick: Possibly... There are plenty of "tricks" I just need to know exactly which "Latency Trick" it is... :shifty:

If there is anything of urgent need, Email = Vi3t-X@hotmail.com
I think Doodan might want to test this too
*Hint, new joint campaign project?* :shifty:

None.

Apr 12 2008, 7:59 pm Marine Post #31

No, I don't switch houses, and i'm not one of "those kids". I'm not 12 years old. Unlike most likely to be 3/4 of SEN, I actually own a lap top :). My lap top can't play starcraft becuase I use it for work I need to save MB space for future files :><: . It is my home computer than uses SC.

And explain environmental interaction.. If you mean picking something up from a wrecked vulture or something, then I have that... -.-'

None.

Apr 12 2008, 8:01 pm lil-Inferno Post #32

Just here for the pie

No, I don't switch houses, and i'm not one of "those kids". I'm not 12 years old. Unlike most likely to be 3/4 of SEN, I actually own a lap top :). My lap top can't play starcraft becuase I use it for work I need to save MB space for future files :><: . It is my home computer than uses SC.

And explain environmental interaction.. If you mean picking something up from a wrecked vulture or something, then I have that... -.-'
Remember that one thread in UMS Theories and Ideas? It's in the middle of the first page.

Apr 12 2008, 8:18 pm Paravin. Post #33

When next weekend?

None.

Apr 12 2008, 11:33 pm Marine Post #34

hmm... Debating friday night, saturday morning, or saturday night.

None.

Apr 12 2008, 11:35 pm Vi3t-X Post #35

No, I don't switch houses, and i'm not one of "those kids". I'm not 12 years old. Unlike most likely to be 3/4 of SEN, I actually own a lap top :). My lap top can't play starcraft becuase I use it for work I need to save MB space for future files :><: . It is my home computer than uses SC. And explain environmental interaction.. If you mean picking something up from a wrecked vulture or something, then I have that... -.-'
That is offensive as I am 12 >:(

None.

Apr 12 2008, 11:37 pm Marine Post #36

How is that offensive? I just said im not 12 years old. That isn't offensive... That is stating a matter of fact. If you think that is offensive, give me one thing I said that is a statement to be offended by?

None.

Apr 12 2008, 11:54 pm Optomistics Post #37

Vi3t-X:
Dude, that is in no possible way offensive... He was stating something that was true. Why does that offend you? Do you feel you're the only 12 year old out there? And i WOULD like to know what he said exactly that made you feel offended, too?

None.

Apr 13 2008, 2:28 am Marine Post #38

I need some more testers if possible for west and 1 more on east. inferno paravin and vi3t do you guys play on west, too?

None.

Apr 13 2008, 2:43 am Vi3t-X Post #39

Wait, you didnt sign me up for East :(

Quote from Optomistics
Vi3t-X: Dude, that is in no possible way offensive... He was stating something that was true. Why does that offend you? Do you feel you're the only 12 year old out there? And i WOULD like to know what he said exactly that made you feel offended, too?
You dont undestand sarcasm do you?

I need some more testers if possible for west and 1 more on east. inferno paravin and vi3t do you guys play on west, too?
Indeed I do. Not that often, but I have a "Testing Account on West". Not to be evil, but its rigged up bad. And by rigged, I mean like, since 1.14, Ive hacked like crazy to test maps on that (prove anti-hack works, cheats, glitches, etc... Now I'm running Oblivion v3.0.6 to see if we can counter any of the "properties" it may have to stop cheating.

Ignore the the above... heheh I feel really stupid now.

None.

Apr 13 2008, 3:37 am Marine Post #40

Haha... I don't like having cheaters on my maps, don't mean to be cruel, but it's true. I am sick of cheating little bastards...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum