Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Monstah Dyne
Monstah Dyne
Mar 31 2008, 5:23 pm
By: LoveLess
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

May 1 2008, 10:59 pm Fisty Post #61

Quote from Paravin.
Make something like a complex medieval single player RPG. Like the one Moogle (or someone :bleh: ) made. It was awesome.
You mean HOTF?

None.

Nov 30 2009, 2:30 am LoveLess Post #62

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

...If and when I get a PC for Christmas... What do you think of me reviving this project? I found a nice bulk of the triggers on my save slot.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 4:05 am PearS Post #63

dude why did you even stop. ya it does look a lot like pokemon but i think it sounds cool. and i like the monstah name. or any word that is made up to generalize what all of the creatures are collecively. neato.

hows leveling up the monster go? hopefully not tons of grinding against mobs?

the breeding sounds badass...and a pain to trigger =]

None.

Nov 30 2009, 4:57 am LoveLess Post #64

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I stopped because I really ran low on time and just never had the ability to sit down to trigger. That time should come up now since I have four solid hours each night to myself, which I usually use to get myself incoherently drunk.

Leveling consists of completing gates, fighting through the gates and fighting in the coliseum. There isn't a million different levels, I was thinking having twenty levels. Breeding would have to wait until ten or fifteen, but it's better to merge when there at their highest level.

Triggering has always been the easiest thing for me, I just have problems with... Well, everything outside of that.

None.

Dec 19 2009, 4:53 am Dungeon-Master Post #65

Quote from LoveLess
... which I usually use to get myself incoherently drunk.
Me love drunk ppl :innocent:

I can help with terrain, I make rather good looking and useful Isom, but I suck at Extended so...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 19 2009, 4:54 am by Dungeon-Master. Reason: written ''I can use with terrain'', wtf?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum